Reagan….No
Bush 41….No
Bush 43….No
Trump…..No

Carter….Yes
Clinton….Yes
Obama….Yes
Biden….Yes

The annual deficit never dropped during Reagan's two terms?
The annual deficit never dropped during Bush 43's two terms?

Why would poverty be the norm for most??

Why don't they stop being lazy and work harder?
Those are very good questions to ask. The answers are within the average person's grasp if they were able to take a step back and look at the big picture.

In a March 31, 2016, interview with the Washington Post, Donald Trump promised to eliminate the United States' $19 trillion in debt in eight years.

1648641065730.png

Really?

It confirms what I posted
Republicans increase the deficit, Democrats reduce it

It didn't confirm that Reagan tripled the deficit.
Or that Bush doubled the deficit.

It didn't confirm that Reagan tripled the deficit.
Or that Bush doubled the deficit.

Lets see

Reagan increased the deficit by 2.5 times, but if you want to be anal about it
Bush was given a surplus so you can’t really apply a factor to how much he increased the deficit by

I was talking about the overall deficit during their presidency, not cherry picking individual years.

Reagan took the deficit from $70 billion to $175 billion. Bush 41 took it to $300 billion. Clinton got it to zero. Bush 43 took it from zero to $1.2 trillion. Obama halved it to $600 billion. Trump’s got it back to a trillion."

Lets see

Reagan increased the deficit by 2.5 times, but if you want to be anal about it
Bush was given a surplus so you can’t really apply a factor to how much he increased the deficit by

I was talking about the overall deficit during their presidency, not cherry picking individual years.

Reagan took the deficit from $70 billion to $175 billion. Bush 41 took it to $300 billion. Clinton got it to zero. Bush 43 took it from zero to $1.2 trillion. Obama halved it to $600 billion. Trump’s got it back to a trillion."
clinton was president at a good time....with the dot-com boom happening he had tons of money coming in......

clinton was president at a good time....with the dot-com boom happening he had tons of money coming in......
Best economy I ever saw

Wasn’t just the dot coms but cellular phones were just coming out at the same time.

Forum List

Back