Buffalo business stands up to Sheriff and health dept

We need class action suits by bankrupt business' against this type of tyranny. I often wonder if state wide mask mandates in part werent pushed by business' who decided to make everyone mask and then werent doing as well as those not requiring masks. As soon as our Gov abbounce his new lockdown new business closures started.

They also require fascist shit like wearing clothes, even shirts and shoes. And horrors, prohibit smoking.

Funny you weren't wetting your pants on cue about that, innit.
Glad some are standing up to this nonsense. They should get an emmy LOL

Standing up for his right to infect people.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Standing up for their right not to be unlawfully subjugated by the fascists at the health department. If YOU FEARE getting the virus, YOU need to wear a mask that will prevent such exposure. The virus is going to spread regardless---------------its stupid to kill businesses which will not save anyone.

Masks don't protect the wearer. They protect everybody else FROM the wearer.

Duh.

Hard to believe there's anybody left who hasn't figured that out. You live in a cave?

no they dont.......try to keep up with the science.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm not interested in your wacko tinfoil conspiracy fantasies concocted by Rumpian witch doctors. COVID is fucking carried in droplets expelled from breathing and speaking, THAT'S WHY WE WEAR MASKS, Idiot.

That's why the spoiled adult brat in the video is so pathetic. He's too stupid to get that and thinks he should have the right to walk around infectint total strangers. WHICH IS WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST.

Several links been posted on it .......cant help what you choose to believe. If masks actually worked we wouldnt be having this spike

People are not wearing the damn things!

The military is and they have a very low infection rate. Why is that?

Because the military is made up of generally healthy strong young people, maybe?

Seriously?
Go have someone hit you with a cluebat, guy.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, you witless moron?

If you don't understand, then you're the witless moron here.

Healthy people get COVID also, you dumbass! My daughter has it and she is a Zumba instructor! So did all the other instructors because one decided to play Typhoid Mary.

My company has a large contingent of National Guardsmen. Guess who got COVID?

Please remove your head from your ass before you become a liberal!

And they generally shake it off in a day or 2.
This ain't the end of the world, no matter how hysterical you choose to act.

Get the fuck over yourself already, drama queen.

Yeah, until they are like my friend's wife who died. Or my daughter who is in week 2.

Hysterical? I have a better question for you. Why are you so fucking stupid?

Exercise and get some vitamin D.

And guess what asshole? I work in an ER and I have since the beginning, I know more about how this shit works and who it affects and how badly, than you ever will.
So spare me your fucking crybaby routine, pussy.

Being a fucking janitor gives you no special insight!

And again, because some people just really get off on being drama queens, over 99% survival rate...... did you get it yet, you retard? :rolleyes:

Listen, fucktard! Many of those that survive spend months in the hospital. Are you up for that?

Yeah so......doesnt give you the right to lock others in their house destroy their future because you are afraid.

We need class action suits by bankrupt business' against this type of tyranny. I often wonder if state wide mask mandates in part werent pushed by business' who decided to make everyone mask and then werent doing as well as those not requiring masks. As soon as our Gov abbounce his new lockdown new business closures started.

They also require fascist shit like wearing clothes, even shirts and shoes. And horrors, prohibit smoking.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Standing up for their right not to be unlawfully subjugated by the fascists at the health department. If YOU FEARE getting the virus, YOU need to wear a mask that will prevent such exposure. The virus is going to spread regardless---------------its stupid to kill businesses which will not save anyone.

Duh.

Hard to believe there's anybody left who hasn't figured that out. You live in a cave?

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm not interested in your wacko tinfoil conspiracy fantasies concocted by Rumpian witch doctors. COVID is fucking carried in droplets expelled from breathing and speaking, THAT'S WHY WE WEAR MASKS, Idiot.

That's why the spoiled adult brat in the video is so pathetic. He's too stupid to get that and thinks he should have the right to walk around infectint total strangers. WHICH IS WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST.

Several links been posted on it .......cant help what you choose to believe. If masks actually worked we wouldnt be having this spike

Because the military is made up of generally healthy strong young people, maybe?

Seriously?

Healthy people get COVID also, you dumbass! My daughter has it and she is a Zumba instructor! So did all the other instructors because one decided to play Typhoid Mary.

Yeah, until they are like my friend's wife who died. Or my daughter who is in week 2.

And guess what asshole? I work in an ER and I have since the beginning, I know more about how this shit works and who it affects and how badly, than you ever will.

And again, because some people just really get off on being drama queens, over 99% survival rate...... did you get it yet, you retard? :rolleyes:

Listen, fucktard! Many of those that survive spend months in the hospital. Are you up for that?

Yeah so......doesnt give you the right to lock others in their house destroy their future because you are afraid.

Hey, shit for brains! Who ever said anything of the sort? Were you born stupid or was it an acquired talent?

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Hey, shit for brains! Who ever said anything of the sort? Were you born stupid or was it an acquired talent?

Thats what is being done dumbass...try to keeep up

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Most don't though.
The ones who do are typically the ones who couldn't ever be bothered to stay healthy before they got sick.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Over 99% survival rate, guy.

I don't want to be that 1%, dumbass! My doctors all told me that if I got it, I was dead, and no doctor would waste a ventilator on me.

The more I read your posts, the less of a tragedy that sounds like.

Ventilators kill more than they save

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Yet you people have no worries about thousands of people getting infected when ANTIFA, BLM, and their bands of useful idiots and thugs stand shoulder to shoulder, ass to ass, by the thousands with maybe 40-50 percent wearing masks during their “peaceful protests”?

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

If you actually did work in an ER you wouldn't have the time to troll around here spreading bullshit, so .... no, don't think so.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Being an hysterical squalling bitch doesn't make this an actual emergency, either.

Over 99% survival rate.

Actually it's 96.6%, mathdork, but that ain't the point.
The point sailing blissfully over your pointed head is not "what happens to Numero Uno", selfish dickhead. It's "to how many others is Numero Uno, stomping his feet and playing Whiny Little Bitch instead of taking common sense precautions, spreading a virus that Numero Uno has no clue that he has and apparently no care either?"

FUCK Numero Uno. Nobody gives a fuck about you. It's everybody else you don't have a right to infect, Dumbass.

Once AGAIN if you were the ER worker you ridiculously claim to be you'd already know this.

Hun, the ventilators are what is damaging peoples lungs---and killing them.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

I don't want to be that 1%, dumbass! My doctors all told me that if I got it, I was dead, and no doctor would waste a ventilator on me.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Yet you people have no worries about thousands of people getting infected when ANTIFA, BLM, and their bands of useful idiots and thugs stand shoulder to shoulder, ass to ass, by the thousands with maybe 40-50 percent wearing masks during their “peaceful protests”?

"You people"??

Hold your hand over one eye. How many people do you see?

SMFH

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

The more I read your posts, the less of a tragedy that sounds like.

Ventilators kill more than they save

Oh, please God, make him STFU! I have heard enough "stupid" come out of your mouth to last a fucking lifetime!

Hun, the ventilators are what is damaging peoples lungs---and killing them.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Nice non-response!

Here's the thing. Everyone one of those assholes swore an oath to uphold the constitution, so as far as I'm concerned the moment they violate that oath they are no longer legitimate police officers and have no enforcement authority of any kind.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Every day, and by that I mean literally every day, I see some asshat waddling around in a store or some public place, maskless. As long as that goes on....... so does the virus.

Well then it’s up to you to either accept the risk or stay home. It’s not hard to figure out.

Forum List

Back