Buffalo business stands up to Sheriff and health dept

We need class action suits by bankrupt business' against this type of tyranny. I often wonder if state wide mask mandates in part werent pushed by business' who decided to make everyone mask and then werent doing as well as those not requiring masks. As soon as our Gov abbounce his new lockdown new business closures started.

They also require fascist shit like wearing clothes, even shirts and shoes. And horrors, prohibit smoking.

Funny you weren't wetting your pants on cue about that, innit.
Glad some are standing up to this nonsense. They should get an emmy LOL

Standing up for his right to infect people.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Standing up for their right not to be unlawfully subjugated by the fascists at the health department. If YOU FEARE getting the virus, YOU need to wear a mask that will prevent such exposure. The virus is going to spread regardless---------------its stupid to kill businesses which will not save anyone.

Masks don't protect the wearer. They protect everybody else FROM the wearer.

Duh.

Hard to believe there's anybody left who hasn't figured that out. You live in a cave?

no they dont.......try to keep up with the science.

Which science? Yesterdays?The day before? Today? Tomorrow?

Couple mask links | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If they are even only 10% effective, that's 10% better than you maskless morons!

No it ain't.
Nothing is more dangerous than losing your freedoms.

We need class action suits by bankrupt business' against this type of tyranny. I often wonder if state wide mask mandates in part werent pushed by business' who decided to make everyone mask and then werent doing as well as those not requiring masks. As soon as our Gov abbounce his new lockdown new business closures started.

They also require fascist shit like wearing clothes, even shirts and shoes. And horrors, prohibit smoking.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Standing up for their right not to be unlawfully subjugated by the fascists at the health department. If YOU FEARE getting the virus, YOU need to wear a mask that will prevent such exposure. The virus is going to spread regardless---------------its stupid to kill businesses which will not save anyone.

Duh.

Hard to believe there's anybody left who hasn't figured that out. You live in a cave?

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm not interested in your wacko tinfoil conspiracy fantasies concocted by Rumpian witch doctors. COVID is fucking carried in droplets expelled from breathing and speaking, THAT'S WHY WE WEAR MASKS, Idiot.

That's why the spoiled adult brat in the video is so pathetic. He's too stupid to get that and thinks he should have the right to walk around infectint total strangers. WHICH IS WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST.

Several links been posted on it .......cant help what you choose to believe. If masks actually worked we wouldnt be having this spike

People are not wearing the damn things!

The military is and they have a very low infection rate. Why is that?

One of those studies was done on Marines and guess what they didnt work....ooooops

Marines eat crayons and fear NJP if they didn't lie. I would totally dismiss that study simply because they will lie, just like the 85% who claim they got COVID while wearing a mask all the time. Under your chin or below your nose like I see all the time is not wearing a mask "all the time".

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm not interested in your wacko tinfoil conspiracy fantasies concocted by Rumpian witch doctors. COVID is fucking carried in droplets expelled from breathing and speaking, THAT'S WHY WE WEAR MASKS, Idiot.

That's why the spoiled adult brat in the video is so pathetic. He's too stupid to get that and thinks he should have the right to walk around infectint total strangers. WHICH IS WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST.

Several links been posted on it .......cant help what you choose to believe. If masks actually worked we wouldnt be having this spike

Because the military is made up of generally healthy strong young people, maybe?

Seriously?
Go have someone hit you with a cluebat, guy.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, you witless moron?

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Because the military is made up of generally healthy strong young people, maybe?

Seriously?

If you don't understand, then you're the witless moron here.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

One of those studies was done on Marines and guess what they didnt work....ooooops

Marines eat crayons and fear NJP if they didn't lie. I would totally dismiss that study simply because they will lie, just like the 85% who claim they got COVID while wearing a mask all the time. Under your chin or below your nose like I see all the time is not wearing a mask "all the time".

Was tightly controlled and supervised,,,,,,you didnt read did ya

Is this from business or government?

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Masks don't protect anyone period wearer or person around wearer. They simply cut the transmission for both a bit but in other ways make it easier to catch other infections. Yes,they do a better job cutting saliva and other transmissiion vehicles for the virus of the wearer than they do of preventing virus's on the wearer, but both ways only offer partial protection. Thought everyone knew this.

In order to stop a virus from passing, you need a better thicker respirator type mask========ergo IF YOU fear the virus, you need to find the right mask for YOU and stop being a fascist to everyone else.

The virus is going to spread regardless--------I'm personally tired of hiding from it. If I get it, I get it. So be it so I don't wear my mask..........unless it is to humor (falsely humor) others. Hell in the summertime,
I think exposure is the best way to go at this point. Sun weakens the virus.

Oh and fyi...........an article about those having all their childhood shots better able to fight the virus has me thinking that this virus was a lab invention and that mandating childhood boosters would do more to stop the virus than masks at this point. (Still wish stats on victims were released---as the virus is attacking certain groups harder than others---and there is likely a reason ---like missing childhood inoculations, but I digress.)

Last edited:

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Healthy people get COVID also, you dumbass! My daughter has it and she is a Zumba instructor! So did all the other instructors because one decided to play Typhoid Mary.

My company has a large contingent of National Guardsmen. Guess who got COVID?

Please remove your head from your ass before you become a liberal!

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Was tightly controlled and supervised,,,,,,you didnt read did ya

There is no such thing when it comes to personal conduct OFF duty hours.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Healthy people get COVID also, you dumbass! My daughter has it and she is a Zumba instructor! So did all the other instructors because one decided to play Typhoid Mary.

And they generally shake it off in a day or 2.
This ain't the end of the world, no matter how hysterical you choose to act.

Get the fuck over yourself already, drama queen.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Yeah, until they are like my friend's wife who died. Or my daughter who is in week 2.

Hysterical? I have a better question for you. Why are you so fucking stupid?

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Yeah, until they are like my friend's wife who died. Or my daughter who is in week 2.

Exercise and get some vitamin D.

And guess what asshole? I work in an ER and I have since the beginning, I know more about how this shit works and who it affects and how badly, than you ever will.
So spare me your fucking crybaby routine, pussy.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

And guess what asshole? I work in an ER and I have since the beginning, I know more about how this shit works and who it affects and how badly, than you ever will.

Being a fucking janitor gives you no special insight!

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Being an hysterical squalling bitch doesn't make this an actual emergency, either.

Over 99% survival rate.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Over 99% survival rate, guy.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Again, over 99% survival rate.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

Over 99% survival rate, guy.

I don't want to be that 1%, dumbass! My doctors all told me that if I got it, I was dead, and no doctor would waste a ventilator on me.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Duh.

Seriously?

And again, because some people just really get off on being drama queens, over 99% survival rate...... did you get it yet, you retard? :rolleyes:

Listen, fucktard! Many of those that survive spend months in the hospital. Are you up for that?

Forum List

Back