Buffalo business stands up to Sheriff and health dept

We need class action suits by bankrupt business' against this type of tyranny. I often wonder if state wide mask mandates in part werent pushed by business' who decided to make everyone mask and then werent doing as well as those not requiring masks. As soon as our Gov abbounce his new lockdown new business closures started.

They also require fascist shit like wearing clothes, even shirts and shoes. And horrors, prohibit smoking.

Funny you weren't wetting your pants on cue about that, innit.
Glad some are standing up to this nonsense. They should get an emmy LOL

Standing up for his right to infect people.

Wotta guy.

Fuggin children.

Standing up for their right not to be unlawfully subjugated by the fascists at the health department. If YOU FEARE getting the virus, YOU need to wear a mask that will prevent such exposure. The virus is going to spread regardless---------------its stupid to kill businesses which will not save anyone.

Masks don't protect the wearer. They protect everybody else FROM the wearer.

Duh.

Hard to believe there's anybody left who hasn't figured that out. You live in a cave?

no they dont.......try to keep up with the science.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm not interested in your wacko tinfoil conspiracy fantasies concocted by Rumpian witch doctors. COVID is fucking carried in droplets expelled from breathing and speaking, THAT'S WHY WE WEAR MASKS, Idiot.

That's why the spoiled adult brat in the video is so pathetic. He's too stupid to get that and thinks he should have the right to walk around infectint total strangers. WHICH IS WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST.

You are walking, talking, living, breathing proof that ya just can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back