Buffalo NY buried under 5 FEET of Obama's global warming. Three more feet on the way

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Acid rain, peak oil, global warming. The liberals are always lying to you about some pending catastrophe which only the govt can solve and only by raising your taxes.

Epic snowstorm on track to set a record in Buffalo

nov 19 2014
Buffalo's first snowstorm of the season could give the area a year's worth of snow — around 8 feet — in just three days.

More than 5 feet of snow was already on the ground Wednesday, and another round of lake-effect snow is forecast to bring an additional 3 feet of snow to the Buffalo area on Thursday and Friday. The average snowfall for an entire year: 93.6 inches, or close to 8 feet.

"This is a historic event. When all is said and done, this snowstorm will break all sorts of records, and that's saying something in Buffalo," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during a visit to the city.

Christopher Burt, a weather historian with the Weather Underground, said this Lake Erie snowstorm "will go down as the most extreme on record."

• Banned
Be cool to live in some place like that. Only problem is i like golf and biking.

• Banned
You are witness to climate change. Get your shit together. :slap:

HAHAHA. Of course i am. The climate is aways changing.

That's when everyone realized global warming is a hoax - when they changed the name of their movement to climate change. No matter what happens now - hotter colder wetter drier - they can say we warned ya . HAHAHA

Only as assclown like ShitSpitters could take the weather and try to make it into a political football...

Acid rain, peak oil, global warming. The liberals are always lying to you about some pending catastrophe which only the govt can solve and only by raising your taxes.

nov 19 2014
Buffalo's first snowstorm of the season could give the area a year's worth of snow — around 8 feet — in just three days.

More than 5 feet of snow was already on the ground Wednesday, and another round of lake-effect snow is forecast to bring an additional 3 feet of snow to the Buffalo area on Thursday and Friday. The average snowfall for an entire year: 93.6 inches, or close to 8 feet.

"This is a historic event. When all is said and done, this snowstorm will break all sorts of records, and that's saying something in Buffalo," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during a visit to the city.

Christopher Burt, a weather historian with the Weather Underground, said this Lake Erie snowstorm "will go down as the most extreme on record."
Oh...Obama's global warming?

That's when everyone realized global warming is a hoax - when they changed the name of their movement to climate change. No matter what happens now - hotter colder wetter drier - they can say we warned ya . HAHAHA
May you live by a coastline in Florida. :D

I miss that kinda weather but i'll check it out again one day !! Probably buy some SCHNEES when I revisit but I already have the coat , hat and gloves !!. Grew up wearing Sorels !!

The hyper-nutters are all over the internet tonight talking about "global warming" and "wider and wilder weather swings".

Yep ahhhhhh ( takes toke of ciggy in classic Denis Leary fashion)..........Im sure those young girls in a bus buried in 5 feet of snow for 26 hours up in Buffalo are going to be heading out tomorrow to join a local AGW group!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

What is fascinating is that the AGW climate obsessed really do think that people in Buffalo are looking out their doors made of snow tonight ( really....people are carving out beer shelves ) and think these people are shitting about CO2 levels!!! You cant make it up!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::boobies:

And then the rest of the world see's EVERY POLL saying that global warming/climate change is #21 out of 22 in terms of people's concerns and these people go on.........and on..........and on.........about this "consensus science". Nobody cares!!! The science isn't mattering for shit..........for 20+ years now!!:funnyface::funnyface::gay:

nov 19 2014

What's the temperature in Buffalo? the heaviest snow falls occur when the temp is between 24 and 32 degrees Fahrenheit . That being the case, since we are in the wake of the winter solstice and the southern axis of the earth has rocked away from the sun, heavy snow could be consistent with the claim ot global warming!

Hmmm...buried under 5 feet of snow in mid November eh?

Now that you mention it..."Global Warming" does sound a little silly.

"Climate Change" on the other hand... :popcorn:

Nobody is going to believe our planet is sick and dying due to our abuse of it UNTIL worse weather happens. Like tornadoes in LA, hurricanes on the california coast like what hits the eastern states, snow in tropical climes, deserts reclaiming vast areas, NO WATER or too much of it and in general CHAOS. And even then they will deny deny deny.

Nobody is going to believe our planet is sick and dying due to our abuse of it UNTIL worse weather happens. Like tornadoes in LA, hurricanes on the california coast like what hits the eastern states, snow in tropical climes, deserts reclaiming vast areas, NO WATER or too much of it and in general CHAOS. And even then they will deny deny deny.

Well my dear, there isn't anything us "humans" can do to stop that if happens. We'll either adapt or go the way of dinosaurs. Mother earth does what she wants.

May you live by a coastline in Florida. :D

Yeah , Florida has never had a hurrricane before in the history of Florida, but with global climate change who knows? there is always a first time

Well my dear, there isn't anything us "humans" can do to stop that if happens. We'll either adapt or go the way of dinosaurs. Mother earth does what she wants.

I think Berkeley Ca is going to build a protective sea wall around themselves. At least I hope they do :) it will protect the rest of us

I think Berkeley Ca is going to build a protective sea wall around themselves. At least I hope they do :) it will protect the rest of us

It took me a little bit to get that. but :lmao:

Forum List

Back