Build pond on your own land,get thrown in prison

Joe Robertson Gets Ambushed At Sentencing - The Montana Redoubt

Land of the free folks! I would be shocked if this stands it's so ridiculous

He's not gonna let anyone but white folk swim in that thing, right?!?!?!?!?
He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

Yeah, BLM is setting forest fires now. Sheesh you people are something else.
Yeah, they do you stupid fuck. Just like the Hammonds. They're called BACKBURNS and they like to set them where they will destroy structures and cattle. Only the feds don't go to prison for setting them.

Only the ranchers do.
the Hammond's just like this guy were breaking the law,,,fail.

link and source please

Basin Man Convicted of Clean Water Act Violations and Destruction of US Property
---
The Agent testified at trial that during the site visit, she observed multiple ponds dug into an existing stream on both USFS and adjacent private property.

During a subsequent site visit in November of 2013, Robertson admitted to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and USFS Criminal Special Agents that he had performed the work on the National Forest property using an excavator. State and federal officials visited the site again in May of 2014, and observed that Robertson had done additional work. The site was now approximately 1.2 acres in size, and extended beyond the National Forest property to a private property that he did not own.
----
In this case, the guy was even building ponds on adjacent federal land, which makes the thread title rather curious.
You're a fucking liar.

Basin man championed by Oath Keepers sentenced to 18 months in prison; must pay $130,000 in restitution

I generally don't believe in the death penalty.

Except for traitors.
He wasn't sentences to just 18 months. He was sentenced to three 18 month sentences to run concurrent. He'd have to live past 131 years of age to see his freedom again.
Ah jer..
Definition of CONCURRENT
Fail.
Thank you for the link, KG did explain that it means he would serve 18 months not three terms of 18 months... Now let me return the favor by giving you God's legal definition of his justice when a people such as BLM, false witnesses, gov workers acting in tandem with land thieves, as we see has been the case against the ranchers out West. This is what the Word of the Lord is for those who steal lands, resources, who bring unrighteous judgments and devise evil against the rightful land owners.

It is written:

Micah 2:1-6 King James Version (KJV)

2 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

3 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.

4 In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.

5 Therefore thou shalt have none that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the Lord.

6 Prophesy ye not, say they to them that prophesy: they shall not prophesy to them, that they shall not take shame.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
sorry but it's irrelevant.....

You are mistaken Daws. The judgment of God is not irrelevant. This is what is coming to those at BLM and govt that were involved in the land theft, left of resources, etc from private land owners / ranchers:

This is what the Word of the Lord is for those who steal lands, resources, who bring unrighteous judgments and devise evil against the rightful land owners.

It is written:

2 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

3 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.

4 In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.

5 Therefore thou shalt have none that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the Lord.

6 Prophesy ye not, say they to them that prophesy: they shall not prophesy to them, that they shall not take shame.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What does this mean? It means the judgment of God is going to fall upon them. This is why Christians should be in perfect peace when the wicked come to steal their land, their homes, etc. The Lord is our defense and when God arises, His enemies are scattered. Note that I said, God's enemies. Yes. God's enemies. When you make yourself an enemy of God's children? You become God's enemy. Watch out.

You are mistaken Daws. The judgment of God is not irrelevant. This is what is coming to those at BLM and govt that were involved in the land theft, left of resources, etc from private land owners / ranchers:

This is what the Word of the Lord is for those who steal lands, resources, who bring unrighteous judgments and devise evil against the rightful land owners.

It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

What does this mean? It means the judgment of God is going to fall upon them. This is why Christians should be in perfect peace when the wicked come to steal their land, their homes, etc. The Lord is our defense and when God arises, His enemies are scattered. Note that I said, God's enemies. Yes. God's enemies. When you make yourself an enemy of God's children? You become God's enemy. Watch out.
still irrelavent

For digging a pond on his own property he was sentenced to 18 months incarceration count 1 & 18 more months on count 2 & on count 3 count he was sentenced 18 more months all to be served concurrent. He has a life time ban from owning a firearm and he was remanded into custody immediately after sentencing because they say he is a danger to society.

So a 77 year old rancher disabled veteran is considered a danger to society because he dug a pond on his own property. Very bizarre ruling! Joe Robertson will be 131 years old when his 3 concurrent sentences are completed being served.

Concurrently means all together. 3 sentences of 18 months is a total of 18 months. If the sentence was to be served consecutively it would be 3 separate 18 month sentences served one after the other for a total of 54 months. Since you think this man would be in carcerated until he is 131 years old, you have also confused months with years. It's 18 months not 18 years.

For digging a pond on his own property he was sentenced to 18 months incarceration count 1 & 18 more months on count 2 & on count 3 count he was sentenced 18 more months all to be served concurrent. He has a life time ban from owning a firearm and he was remanded into custody immediately after sentencing because they say he is a danger to society.

So a 77 year old rancher disabled veteran is considered a danger to society because he dug a pond on his own property. Very bizarre ruling! Joe Robertson will be 131 years old when his 3 concurrent sentences are completed being served.

Are you on drugs? Do you actually know what "concurrent" means? ARe you capable of understanding the difference between 18 months and 18 years? God and goddess...you must be a spambot, because no human being could actually be this fucking stupid and still manage to clothe and feed him/herself.

He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

The BLM you are yapping about DOES set fires. Lots of them. In inner city black slums.To stores owned by people who work for a living.

i_fought_the_law_by_norealityallowed.png

In this case, the guy was even building ponds on adjacent federal land, which makes the thread title rather curious.
You're a fucking liar.

He built them on his own land. And you're a fucking traitor that deserves to die.

Deciding who lives or dies is just a tad above your pay grade, even in your belief system love.

I'm not deciding whether or not you live or die.

I just believe you should die screaming, a true traitor's death.

You should look up the term "traitor" shoog, then see your therapist about adjusting your medication. You're utterly unhinged.

The BLM you are yapping about DOES set fires. Lots of them. In inner city black slums.To stores owned by people who work for a living.

I heard above, in Montana!

Geeze, you are so racist, you inject it into every post, regardless of topic. Sad.

No love, yesterday Odious said he was proud to be a white supremacist and he didn't care who knew, k? So run ya sad ass down the road and "comment" on something else you don't know jack about.

Then respond to it in his white supremacist post. It has no place in a thread about the legality of ponds. Unless you just plan on stalking his every word. He hates blacks, you hate whites. Move ya sad ass out of the way, or post something germane to the topic, racist.

Or you can go fuck yourself, everyone's all over the place on here, seriously, look into it. You're just hysterical anytime your disagreed with. And I can't locate any concern.

The Bureau of Land Management? Um yeah... They do it all the time... But you were thinking of something else weren't you...? Fucking racist!

Good luck with that, I think they'll continue. And that's got fuck all to do with BLM. Hon.

hysterical
deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion.

dispute
a disagreement, argument, or debate.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/on-topic
on topic
(Of a comment) relevant to the subject under discussion.

off-topic
(especially of posts on an Internet message board) not relevant to the subject in question.

Your racism has no place in a thread about ponds. No hysteria, just sayin....

That is what progressive control freaks do.
the ass hat was breaking the law.
The EPA is God to you fuck face.
The EPA have no moral authority in anything they are the enemy of the country, just a bunch a sorry ass, fucked up control freaks.
The classic tantrum when overindulged children are taken in hand.
Public lands belong to all of us .
No one person has the right to abuse it for personal gain.

Crazy environmentalists will put you in jail if you drain a pond or if you build one. You can't get away from these people. Meanwhile the president issues a decree that gigantic windmills can go on killing migratory endangered birds and there ain't a greenie with enough balls to complain about it. Greenies are like terrorists, they go after the soft targets.

Forum List

Back