Build the damn wall. No strings attached. 5 million illegals waiting in the wings.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What If There Were 42 Million at the Border?

Forty-two million seekers of citizenship or asylum are watching to determine exactly when and how is the best time to make the move. This suggests that open borders could potentially attract 42 million Latin Americans. A full 5 million who are planning to move in the next 12 months say they are moving to the U.S.

There are enough people waiting/wanting to make the long trek that it would completely swamp an already overrun border system. The result of this will be a social safety net (welfare,medical) ment for caring for indigent Americans that will completely collapse.

Build the wall. Sign an executive order stripping politicians of pay during shutdowns as well.

Trump will build the wall, one mile at a time using his authority to use previously approved funding. Unfortunately the Constitution prohibits anything that affects the pay of congress or the senate. (I already argued for that, its in the 27th Amendment)
The 2020 election is shaping up nicely, especially if the dems keep pushing for the "Green New Deal"

How about we don't shut down t the government every time Trump doesn't get his way. Unless that's really the precedent you want to set for the next Democratic President....

• Banned
Trump will build the wall, one mile at a time using his authority to use previously approved funding. Unfortunately the Constitution prohibits anything that affects the pay of congress or the senate. (I already argued for that, its in the 27th Amendment)
The 2020 election is shaping up nicely, especially if the dems keep pushing for the "Green New Deal"
Well that is disappointing to hear. Average government workers are not the cause of the shutdown and I don't agree with them not being paid while the rats that cause the problem to begin with continue to cash in.

Well that is disappointing to hear. Average government workers are not the cause of the shutdown and I don't agree with them not being paid while the rats that cause the problem to begin with continue to cash in.
1 in 5 government workers are essential..the rest can be fired for all I care. I remember under Clinton that he started closing military bases all over the place and many enlisted and officers were let go. Do the same in government and get this shit under control..

1 in 5 government workers are essential..the rest can be fired for all I care. I remember under Clinton that he started closing military bases all over the place and many enlisted and officers were let go. Do the same in government and get this shit under control..
Reagan closed US military bases also.

Forty-two million seekers of citizenship or asylum are watching to determine exactly when and how is the best time to make the move. This suggests that open borders could potentially attract 42 million Latin Americans. A full 5 million who are planning to move in the next 12 months say they are moving to the U.S.

There are enough people waiting/wanting to make the long trek that it would completely swamp an already overrun border system. The result of this will be a social safety net (welfare,medical) ment for caring for indigent Americans that will completely collapse.

Build the wall. Sign an executive order stripping politicians of pay during shutdowns as well.

I see you’re drinking again.

When Mexico sends the check, the wall will get built.

"i don't practice santeria, i don't have a crystal ball, but if i had 5 billion dollars...I'D, I'D BUILD THAT WALL!" - President Trump

I see you’re drinking again.

When Mexico sends the check, the wall will get built.
Drinking... at SEVEN FIFTEEN AM?

Stop projecting tard

Stop and consider the REAL reason that Russia and China back Maduro in Venezuela.
They know that our southern border is porous so they'll back a regime that may result in multitudes of new illegals clamoring to get in as they know it jeopardizes our national security if a mega migration is triggered out of Valenzuela.
The 'moral' Democraps are playing right into their hands.
It looks like a national emergency to me!

The 42 million is just from central America. It doesn't count the rest from all over the world. They come expecting to be supported.

Russia and China look for any U.S. weakness to exploit.
Anti-American Dems resisting Trump securing our southern border is a glaring one; especially as regards Venezuela!

Stop and consider the REAL reason that Russia and China back Maduro in Venezuela.
They know that our southern border is porous so they'll back a regime that may result in multitudes of new illegals clamoring to get in as they know it jeopardizes our national security if a mega migration is triggered out of Valenzuela.
That is correct. Right now there are three nations fighting for supremacy in a world where globalists have their game. One of those nations blink or screws up big time and the game is over for them and the other two become the competitors. People here do not realize we are at constant war. War in many flavors. If we did not have two big oceans separating us we would be in deep chitt.

Little Trumpsters, just keep on believing Trump "I need a Wall" bullshit.
His bullshit he feed the Little Trumpsters consistently is proven to be total bullshit and the Little Trumpsters continue to believe.
The only reason he's willing to do anything to get his wall, is because Roger Stone told Trump, to use it as a way to stir up his goose-steppers. It wasn't Trump's idea!
Here's what the locals along the border have to say:
For those at the border, the reality is different than Trump's rhetoric

That is correct. Right now there are three nations fighting for supremacy in a world where globalists have their game. One of those nations blink or screws up big time and the game is over for them and the other two become the competitors. People here do not realize we are at constant war. War in many flavors. If we did not have two big oceans separating us we would be in deep chitt.

If you think we're at war, what are you doing on a message board?

Forum List

Back