🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

You live in Michigan row your daddy's boat across the shore to freedom ..oh wait you can't.. Daddy's wallet is behind
That's funny coming from someone who voted for trump and bush.

Obama and Clinton didn't have rich daddy's but bush and trump were silver spoons.

If I run will you vote for me too? Ya dumb

I didn't vote for Trump or Bush Jr the second time

I have a good conscience.. In that regards..

I am just sitting back and enjoying this mess that you liberals created.
:)

It's fun to watch
Did you vote for Republican senators and governors? Then you are to blame more than you know.

I only respect you more than people who don't vote. At least you vote. And who am I to tell you that you vote wrong. Maybe for you the GOP is best. That's freedom. I just in awe people this dumb

No I have not voted since Bush Jr the first time.

It's the last time I ever voted..

I won't ever do it again.
Then piss off. You are a bad citizen and you don't matter

No I have a great conscience

I use my right not to vote..

You live in Michigan row your daddy's boat across the shore to freedom ..oh wait you can't.. Daddy's wallet is behind

Obama and Clinton didn't have rich daddy's but bush and trump were silver spoons.

Clinton is a rapist and sold influence for $$$.

Obama was an inexperienced community organizer with a silver tongue, he hated America and apologized for us. Michelle was never proud of America except when her hubby was prez.
Just don't vote for men like trump then call me a daddy's boy.

In fact most Republicans come from middle to upper class families. Very few of you are like Ben carson so you lack empathy. Even Ben does.

But like I said trump hasn't done anything I can live with yet. I like the Muslim ban. We have enough Muzzy's and mexies here now

Am I good or what?

First I destroy Oreo "the tunnel digger " and now I am destroying you.. You're a daddy's boy

You're friends with politichics? That's all I need to know rwnj

What possessed you to bring her in this conversation?

Why?

Obama was an inexperienced community organizer with a silver tongue, he hated America and apologized for us. Michelle was never proud of America except when her hubby was prez.

In fact most Republicans come from middle to upper class families. Very few of you are like Ben carson so you lack empathy. Even Ben does.

But like I said trump hasn't done anything I can live with yet. I like the Muslim ban. We have enough Muzzy's and mexies here now

Am I good or what?

First I destroy Oreo "the tunnel digger " and now I am destroying you.. You're a daddy's boy

Why?
I did a quick search to see if you are a rwnj and that's the first and only thing I needed to see to tell me yes you are.

Am I good or what?

Why?
Who's pic is that you have up? She's really pretty. I assume bear is a guy???

Anyways, you are not a good citizen. You don't vote? You should be ashamed of yourself. YOU are what is wrong with our government. Not the Republican like correll. He's just doing what he thinks is right. And maybe GOP is right for him. Who am I to say it's not. I don't do what he does, live in his state or have the same income he has so maybe GOP just doesn't work for me.

But you are the problem. IMO you are a piece of shit and I won't give you much of a serious response now that I know you don't vote. Even if you say you don't vote I won't believe you because you are a bad citizen. Lazy, ignorant, arrogant, loser, sheep.

Forum List

Back