🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Building trade Unions tell billionare AGW fruit cake Tom Steyer to fuck off

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Hilarious just like 2014....

Building trade unions denounce labor partnership with billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer

A new super PAC partnership between billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer, the AFL-CIO and major public sector employee unions has triggered an angry backlash among the building trade unions -- dividing organized labor just as it ramps up its 2016 political programs.

In letters delivered Monday to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, the presidents of eight building trade organizations called on the AFL-CIO to cut ties with Steyer, whose opposition to an extension of the Keystone XL Pipeline infuriated unions that had championed the jobs that the oil pipeline would have created.

"A growing trend within the Federation seems to consistently minimize the importance of Building Trades jobs and our members’ livelihoods in the pursuit of a coalition strategy with outside organizations that has produced mixed results at best and disastrous results at worst for our members and their employment prospects in many instances throughout the country," the building trade presidents wrote in a letter obtained by the Washington Post.

It never ceases to amaze me libs jump on the AGW cult train, hate military spending and say in the same breath they are for middle class high paying jobs

Fucking morons

It will piss me off for forever that the AGW nutbars and left wing hug a tree mother truckers called the Keystone Pipeline jobs "part time". You know "temporary".

There was many a day I wish some one had said that to my face that a construction worker job wasn't worth jack shit and I could have made someone eat a knuckle sandwich to say that about the good hard working men an women who go out there daily in the heat and the cold to build.

Hilarious just like 2014....

Building trade unions denounce labor partnership with billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer

A new super PAC partnership between billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer, the AFL-CIO and major public sector employee unions has triggered an angry backlash among the building trade unions -- dividing organized labor just as it ramps up its 2016 political programs.

In letters delivered Monday to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, the presidents of eight building trade organizations called on the AFL-CIO to cut ties with Steyer, whose opposition to an extension of the Keystone XL Pipeline infuriated unions that had championed the jobs that the oil pipeline would have created.

"A growing trend within the Federation seems to consistently minimize the importance of Building Trades jobs and our members’ livelihoods in the pursuit of a coalition strategy with outside organizations that has produced mixed results at best and disastrous results at worst for our members and their employment prospects in many instances throughout the country," the building trade presidents wrote in a letter obtained by the Washington Post.

There was this one union. Let me see if I can find it. I just got a huge shipment in of trees and plants for the yard and I'm typing while dirty (in the soil sense) but let me see if I can find this one link where the Union boss declared war on Steyer a couple of years back.

Democrats have long looked down on blue collar tradesman as they sit in their blue cooler tradesmen built homes and offices.

Democrats have long looked down on blue collar tradesman as they sit in their blue cooler tradesmen built homes and offices.

I wanted to bazooka barf every day when the battle was raging over the Keystone and the libs here would insult the good men and women who work construction as just "temp help".

It was disgusting beyond. And those same assholes are still on this board. They make me want to petition for neg rep again :lmao:.

I wanted to bazooka barf every day when the battle was raging over the Keystone and the libs here would insult the good men and women who work construction as just "temp help".

It was disgusting beyond. And those same assholes are still on this board. They make me want to petition for neg rep again :lmao:.
A rep war is NOT the way to go. WE beat clown trash and WE can take this idiot.

A rep war is NOT the way to go. WE beat clown trash and WE can take this idiot.

Oh it's just that feeling of personal satisfaction going "I got you mother fucker before I have to run the dog" moment I miss.

:)

Forum List

Back