Bullet Points about Trump.. Is he Hitler?

and still no response from Clayton or YellowSubmarine after I answered their questions !!

People vote for Trump for they same reason they voted for Obama in 2008. He was something new and different on the political scene he had charisma and personality he gave great speeches and fired people up and yes he was entertaining. As I have said before here it's amazing how much alike the Obama campaign of 2008 and the Trump camping of 2016 are.

maybe for some but I like TRUMP because of what he has said regarding immigration , guns , rebuilding the military , Deportation , the wall and yada , yada . Main thing though is that the TRUMP is not one of the regular republicans that are or were running for the nomination Blackhawk . Another exception to the same old same old MIGHT be Cruz who was initially my favorite Blackhawk !!

maybe for some but I like TRUMP because of what he has said regarding immigration , guns , rebuilding the military , Deportation , the wall and yada , yada . Main thing though is that the TRUMP is not one of the regular republicans that are or were running for the nomination Blackhawk . Another exception to the same old same old MIGHT be Cruz who was initially my favorite Blackhawk !!
I'm sure there are more than a few like you but I think the majority are just in it to enjoy the show.

I'm sure there are more than a few like you but I think the majority are just in it to enjoy the show.
------------------------- for practical purposes , if they vote MY way then they are my allies Blackhawk .

------------------------- for practical purposes , if they vote MY way then they are my allies Blackhawk .
Depends on why there voting that way. Allies don't always have the same long term goals.

------------------------- for practical purposes , if theyvote MY way then they are my allies Blackhawk .
Depends on why there voting that way. Allies don't always have the same long term goals.
------------------------------- that's ok with me , get TRUMP in for 4 years as a starter Blackhawk !!

Forum List

Back