Bullies: Obama Administration Summons NRA to White House

You lie alll the time, daveman. That's all you can do, because you have nothing else. :lol:
You have yet to demonstrate a single lie of mine, boy. Like all leftists, you believe your pathetic opinions alter reality.
You are projecting your weakness onto me again. You always have since you came to the Board. I had hoped retirement would give you time to straighten out your silly head, but . . . . It is what it is.

Odds on are that the victim was killed by a family member or trusted individual inside the home.

That is how most gun deaths in family homes occur, overwhelmingly: not by intruders.

Like I said: People can make themselves believe anything to justify murder.

YOu work on the assumption I care one way or the other. I really don't at this point.

I used to. Back when I was Catholic and Right Wing, I used to care a lot about those poor little fetuses.

As a practical matter, until the Right Wing supports paid family and medical leave, universal health care, and universal family planning education, they are being disingenous.

They don't want to ban abortions. They've always had enough votes on the Supreme Court to ban overturn Roe. There has never been a moment between 1973 and today when Republican Appointees weren't the majority.

They just want to keep stupid people like you mad about it.
Of course you don't care. You've been programmed not to.

You are the one who is unable to comprehend an argument.

I'd explain it to you again, but you STILL wouldn't understand it.

No, I just don't think Spooge is a person.

You consider yourself a "person"...don't you?
To progressives, the only true human beings are progressives.

Everyone else is less than human. Makes it easier on the conscience to call for their capture and slaughter.

Right...

Um, the only people I've seen advocating mass incarceration are the conservatives. 2 million people in prison, and it's still not enough. Secret prisons in Gitmo, that really lost the moral high ground for us, and they still don't get it.

What kind of idiot creates an argument that a very real wrong shouldn't be righted, until a whole host of entitlements are granted which amount to stealing from others? Never mind, their name is Joe, I see that now.

What kind of idiot creates an argument that a very real wrong shouldn't be righted, until a whole host of entitlements are granted which amount to stealing from others? Never mind, their name is Joe, I see that now.

Again-

We lock up 2 million people.

Germany locks up 78,000.

Japan locks up 69,000.

Again-

Germany locks up 78,000.

Japan locks up 69,000.

They are ALL under 1%. Congratulations you have made no point.

Again-

Germany locks up 78,000.

Japan locks up 69,000.

Seriously, what the fuck, guy? You think that was a rebuttal.

It is TOTALLY unacceptable that we lock up as many people as we do. Communist China doesn't lock up 2 million people.

Again-

Germany locks up 78,000.

Japan locks up 69,000.

It is TOTALLY unacceptable that we lock up as many people as we do. Communist China doesn't lock up 2 million people.

No Communist China doesn't they just kill them, often without a trial. By the way, if you are going to leave more criminals on the street, we need more guns.

No Communist China doesn't they just kill them, often without a trial. By the way, if you are going to leave more criminals on the street, we need more guns.

No, you need less guns and a more decent society.

Like those Europeans have.

Oh, snap.

INcidently, China's execution rate is only about 5000 a year at most. Probably less than that.

The retarded notion that we aren't punishing people enough is laughable.

No, you need less guns and a more decent society.
Like those Europeans have.
Oh, snap.
INcidently, China's execution rate is only about 5000 a year at most. Probably less than that.
The retarded notion that we aren't punishing people enough is laughable.

5,000 huh? That would be the reported number. Seem a bit higher than the US rate? :D

Talk about retarded, you made a guess. Try looking it up.

YOu work on the assumption I care one way or the other. I really don't at this point.

I used to. Back when I was Catholic and Right Wing, I used to care a lot about those poor little fetuses.

As a practical matter, until the Right Wing supports paid family and medical leave, universal health care, and universal family planning education, they are being disingenous.

They don't want to ban abortions. They've always had enough votes on the Supreme Court to ban overturn Roe. There has never been a moment between 1973 and today when Republican Appointees weren't the majority.

They just want to keep stupid people like you mad about it.
Of course you don't care. You've been programmed not to.

You are the one who is unable to comprehend an argument.

I'd explain it to you again, but you STILL wouldn't understand it.
I've seen your fallacious arguments. They all boil down to claiming that a genetically-distinct human being isn't a human being.

That way you don't have to feel bad when you support their murder.

Of course, progressives have done the same thing to inconvenient people all through history: Declare them less than human, and kill them in huge numbers.

Progressivism is a death cult.

You consider yourself a "person"...don't you?

Everyone else is less than human. Makes it easier on the conscience to call for their capture and slaughter.

Right...

Um, the only people I've seen advocating mass incarceration are the conservatives. 2 million people in prison, and it's still not enough. Secret prisons in Gitmo, that really lost the moral high ground for us, and they still don't get it.
My goodness, but you're a stupid bastard.

The right wants people jailed when they break the law. The left wants people jailed when they disagree with the left -- and then they want them dead.

Again-

Germany locks up 78,000.

Japan locks up 69,000.

Then tell your criminal buddies to stop breaking the law, asshole.

Hint for the progressivism-impaired: Criminals make a choice to break the law. No one forces them to. Therefore, they should be punished for it.

But you simply can't understand that. You're a stupid bastard.

lol @this thread. 13 pages of faux rage, starting with the o/p. if it had been that idiot, shrub, you would have said he "called" the NRA to give their position and would have applauded him.

this is more reason why you got your butts kicked. obvious hackery is obvious

lol @this thread. 13 pages of faux rage, starting with the o/p. if it had been that idiot, shrub, you would have said he "called" the NRA to give their position and would have applauded him.

this is more reason why you got your butts kicked. obvious hackery is obvious

Jillian in all seriousness, when did you or any of your ilk appauld or approved of Bush for anything he has done or said?

Right...

The right wants people jailed when they break the law. The left wants people jailed when they disagree with the left -- and then they want them dead.

You are describing the ultra right, daveman. You people have trouble with constitutional, electoral process, and would substitute rule by force if you could get away with it.

Mainstream Americans detest the far right and libertarians as much as they do the far left, probably even more.

Right...

You are describing the ultra right, daveman. You people have trouble with constitutional, electoral process, and would substitute rule by force if you could get away with it.

Mainstream Americans detest the far right and libertarians as much as they do the far left, probably even more.
Unsurprisingly, Fakey rushes to the defense of his fellow prog.

Unsurprisingly, Fakey rushes to the defense of his fellow prog.

Deflection. You are an ultra extremist thug, daveman, who hates constitutional, electoral process.

Forum List

Back