Bundy - Flee from him

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
We need to stop the Federal Government from controlling all the land in the west that they have. But we need to do it the lawful way. We need to do it by obeying the law. We need to take the issue up with our legislators.

The man is revealing himself to be a bit unhinged. Don't associate with him. There are better cases we can fight. This whole pick up your gun and fight is just ridiculous. We are not going to be better off by killing one another. We are going to be better off by peacefully standing for what's right.

Also, stop standing with people who say stupid things.

Want to stop the Federal Government, supporting Rick Perry might be a better option on this issue.

It's too late for that. The Teabaggers and Fox-watching white trash have already sided with him against the United States of America.

PS. "Don't support stupid people. Support Rick Perry instead." is an oxymoron. I stress the 'moron' part.

Last edited:
Now Now, we haven't used him long enough for our purposes, even if he is a bit off.

Lets follow what the left does. They used Cindy Sheehan for years as a poster-girl before casting her off as excess baggage when Obama got Elected, and she was/is a bit off as well.

Now Now, we haven't used him long enough for our purposes, even if he is a bit off.

Lets follow what the left does. They used Cindy Sheehan for years as a poster-girl before casting her off as excess baggage when Obama got Elected, and she was/is a bit off as well.

We need to be better than them.

It's too late for that. The Teabaggers and Fox-watching white trash have already sided with him against the United States of America.

PS. "Dont' support stupid people. Support Rick Perry instead." is an oxymoron. I stress the 'moron' part.

But it wasn't too late when Obama denounced Reverend Wright?

Interesting.

They are the new occupy wallstreet except they want to protect....cows. Priorities!

Haha should have listened

They never do until they look like complete idiots :lol:

Id prefer people who listen later when they look like complete idiots than those like yourself who refuse to listen despite looking like complete idiots.

They are the new occupy wallstreet except they want to protect....cows. Priorities!

In bold...

That was your take on the situation?

Wow. You truly are ignorant. I mean, agree or not with either side of the debate, for that to be your take is....well...as I said....ignorance at the highest level

We need to stop the Federal Government from controlling all the land in the west that they have. But we need to do it the lawful way. We need to do it by obeying the law. We need to take the issue up with our legislators.

The man is revealing himself to be a bit unhinged. Don't associate with him. There are better cases we can fight. This whole pick up your gun and fight is just ridiculous. We are not going to be better off by killing one another. We are going to be better off by peacefully standing for what's right.

Want to stop the Federal Government, supporting Rick Perry might be a better option on this issue.

Your insinuation is that we should only support good guys, and let the bad guys go down in flames, regardless of the rightfulness of their situation. That may be good politics, but it is a horrible moral standing.

So, Bundy holds racist beliefs. Does that disqualify him from justice on an entirely unrelated topic? Does that mean that the federal government can ride roughshod over him, and we should do nothing?

I recall a local situation that occurred about fifteen years ago. A local thug, drug dealer, and overall criminal ass, was being sentenced for a drug offense. The judge awarded him three years in prison and probation after that. After the sentencing, the idiot called the judge a few names, and the judge changed the sentence from three years to ten years in prison. This thug was a blight on society, but society came to his aid. When all was said and done, the sentence was returned to three years, with an additional thirty days in jail for disrespect for the court. The judge was removed from office. Seven years in prison for cussing a judge was not justice, and the public recognized that fact. It didn't matter what the character of the thug entailed, he experienced an injustice and that was not acceptable.

So, Bundy holds racist beliefs. Does that disqualify him from justice on an entirely unrelated topic?

IMHO - No it does not.

EVERYONE should pay their bills.

So justice means tossing his cattle off our land. And he should get his justice.

Your insinuation is that we should only support good guys, and let the bad guys go down in flames, regardless of the rightfulness of their situation. That may be good politics, but it is a horrible moral standing.

So, Bundy holds racist beliefs. Does that disqualify him from justice on an entirely unrelated topic? Does that mean that the federal government can ride roughshod over him, and we should do nothing?

I recall a local situation that occurred about fifteen years ago. A local thug, drug dealer, and overall criminal ass, was being sentenced for a drug offense. The judge awarded him three years in prison and probation after that. After the sentencing, the idiot called the judge a few names, and the judge changed the sentence from three years to ten years in prison. This thug was a blight on society, but society came to his aid. When all was said and done, the sentence was returned to three years, with an additional thirty days in jail for disrespect for the court. The judge was removed from office. Seven years in prison for cussing a judge was not justice, and the public recognized that fact. It didn't matter what the character of the thug entailed, he experienced an injustice and that was not acceptable.

I never said we shouldnt seek justice or fight injustice. In fact, I specifically pointed out we should be fighting in Congress.

We need to be better than them.

Someone needs to be above the fray, otherwise we've got nothing to say when they call us hypocrites, and the argument becomes a draw, which is really a win for them because the left has 99% of the media sucking them off.

Unlike the left and their cult of personality complex, I believe most "supporters" supported his cause more than the man. Who knew anything about him? It was the heavy handedness of the government that went on and goes on that got the natives restless. Bundy was just a catalyst.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

In bold...

That was your take on the situation?

Wow. You truly are ignorant. I mean, agree or not with either side of the debate, for that to be your take is....well...as I said....ignorance at the highest level

Thanks! They traveled far and wide to protect cattle and I bet they have a problem with Occupy Wallstreeters too. lol

Unlike the left and their cult of personality complex, I believe most "supporters" supported his cause more than the man. Who knew anything about him? It was the heavy handedness of the government that went on and goes on that got the natives restless. Bundy was just a catalyst.

Exactly! Like I said from the beginning the right sides with anyone anywhere as long as the other party involved is the govt.

You knew shit about the man yet "action alerts" went out to all the Republican sites and you fuck sticks were just following orders not knowing shit about him.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step

Forum List

Back