Bundy is the Real Endangered Species

Yep. I'm sick of subsidizing welfare ranchers. Let him graze his cattle on private land and if he's gonna graze on public land, he should pay his hugely discounted grazing fees.

Freeloaders? How about Al Sharpton having owed 2.6 million in back taxes? Did you pick up the phone and demand that the Feds send 200 armed agents and 9 helicopters to seize his property?

Neither Bundy nor Sharpton's criminal behavior excuses either one.

Also, Tiny is upset at one but not the other. Hows that for principals? :lol:

We should give all our real estate away to folks who inherit wealth the way Clive and his daddy and his daddy before him did. When folks inherit their wealth like that we should should give them rights and deeds of the Kings land and call them Lords. The can be our aristocrats.

How about we just sell our real estate to a Chinese company for pennies on the dollar, just to benefit a few special interests, including Harry Reid and son? The solar power plan may be on hold, but I seriously doubt they have returned the public lands back to the public.

And, who beyond the wealth envy club, give a tinker's damn that Bundy inherited his land from his daddy. Most ranchers and farmers inherit their land. The question is not about how Bundy got his land, but is about the government mismanagement of the public lands.

We should give all our real estate away to folks who inherit wealth the way Clive and his daddy and his daddy before him did. When folks inherit their wealth like that we should should give them rights and deeds of the Kings land and call them Lords. The can be our aristocrats.

Did your Dad leave you any inheritance?
Do you plan to leave anything for your children?

Yep. I'm sick of subsidizing welfare ranchers. Let him graze his cattle on private land and if he's gonna graze on public land, he should pay his hugely discounted grazing fees.

Freeloaders? How about Al Sharpton having owed 2.6 million in back taxes? Did you pick up the phone and demand that the Feds send 200 armed agents and 9 helicopters to seize his property?

Neither Bundy nor Sharpton's criminal behavior excuses either one.

I agree. I have only been pointing out the heavy handed Ruby Ridge method of going after Bundy was over the freaking top.

Of course that was going to evoke a reaction. Hell's bells I'd be worried if it didn't. And you can bet dollars to donuts every Dem candidate for the mid terms was screaming at Reid for the "optics" of this situation.

The guy owes a million dollars in fees.

No sympathy from me.

I pay taxes and fees I don't agree with. Who the fuck does he think he and why should he get a free ride on what everyone would agree are very very low grazing fees?

As far as I'm concerned he is free to graze his cattle on someone's private land. Let's see how long he can do that and not pay.

It's rather difficult to have private land when the feds own 84% of a state.

If the Obama Administration fairly enforced the law, I'd be tempted to agree with you.

But, they don't. On the day the SWAT team was sent in against Bundy, Obama went to an Al Sharpton event...Sharpton owes $millions in back taxes. Where's the SWAT team to apprehend him?

Rev. Al deep in the red | New York Post

bundy's dispute with the feds didn't start with Obama. There's a pattern here.

No sympathy from me.

I pay taxes and fees I don't agree with. Who the fuck does he think he and why should he get a free ride on what everyone would agree are very very low grazing fees?

As far as I'm concerned he is free to graze his cattle on someone's private land. Let's see how long he can do that and not pay.

The issue started when BLM dropped the amount of cattle he could graze on the land below a viable number, due to the tortoise. That's when he made the decision to stop paying, and begin fighting them in court.

The BLM knew they couldn't outright ban the ranchers from using the land, so they did the next best thing, make the regulations so onerous that the ranchers would be forced to quit.
And he lost and ignored a federal judge...he is a dead beat criminal

Bundy is not an honest rancher.

Says you. However, like most of the sheeple, you are horrified that a citizen should stand up against the allmighty federal government. People like that make you feed small, don't they?

No sympathy from me.

Go arrest him then...who gives a shit...pointing to Al or anyone else is nothing more than a deflection.

No sympathy from me.

The issue started when BLM dropped the amount of cattle he could graze on the land below a viable number, due to the tortoise. That's when he made the decision to stop paying, and begin fighting them in court.

The BLM knew they couldn't outright ban the ranchers from using the land, so they did the next best thing, make the regulations so onerous that the ranchers would be forced to quit.

And, you a a deadbeat dumbass. How many private citizens have ever beaten the federal bureaucrats in the courts? The bureaucrats usually have the citizen bankrupted before he ever gets to court, and the few who do get there, and win, have usually won nothing, because the government just comes at them from a different angle. You sheeple are some very naive dupes.

BTW, if Bundy was guilty of any criminal statute, the feds would already have had him in cuffs.

And, you a a deadbeat dumbass. How many private citizens have ever beaten the federal bureaucrats in the courts? The bureaucrats usually have the citizen bankrupted before he ever gets to court, and the few who do get there, and win, have usually won nothing, because the government just comes at them from a different angle. You sheeple are some very naive dupes.

BTW, if Bundy was guilty of any criminal statute, the feds would already have had him in cuffs.

Hey look you said something. ....neat.

Says you. However, like most of the sheeple, you are horrified that a citizen should stand up against the allmighty federal government. People like that make you feed small, don't they?
You've obviously never read anything that I've written. I've said that Bush and Obama are war criminals. Do I sound like I support the Federal government?

I smoke weed every single day for a life-threatening neurological disorder. I am a broke and broken Army veteran living on an extremely meager pension. I grow my own medicine and am in constant jeopardy of being imprisoned for it. Not fined, not reprimanded, but fucking INCARCERATED where I will be denied the only medication that works for me and I will have a seizure which might kill me.

I defy the US Federal government every single day and not only do you excruciatingly stupid Conservatives hate me for it, you actually cheer for the big government's drug war because you think that I'm going to steal your tv to buy drugs.

And unlike Cliven Bundy, I am more than willing to pay any appropriate taxes and fees in order to legally conduct my affairs without government interference.

10156111_10202686265256598_7791041682878753478_n.jpg

Last resort of a loser:

Bring in the race card.

How about we just sell our real estate to a Chinese company for pennies on the dollar, just to benefit a few special interests, including Harry Reid and son? The solar power plan may be on hold, but I seriously doubt they have returned the public lands back to the public.

And, who beyond the wealth envy club, give a tinker's damn that Bundy inherited his land from his daddy. Most ranchers and farmers inherit their land. The question is not about how Bundy got his land, but is about the government mismanagement of the public lands.

Selling that acreage for less than 5 million dollars when it was valued up to 37 million was out and out criminal.

It is a goal of this government to purge the nation of all those in rural America. To use force to put people into mega cities where they can easily be controlled.

Send them my way, I want to sell my land...oh yeah, Bundy does not own the land he is using...

By "stand up" you mean "break the law".

I'm loving all these Pro law breaking people who are emerging from the Conservatives. They all have the same theme...Dont follow a law when you dont like it.

Sounds like a winning message to me

No sympathy from me.

Then why isn't he arrested yet? Maybe the situation is more complex than your feeble mind can handle.

You've obviously never read anything that I've written. I've said that Bush and Obama are war criminals. Do I sound like I support the Federal government?

I smoke weed every single day for a life-threatening neurological disorder. I am a broke and broken Army veteran living on an extremely meager pension. I grow my own medicine and am in constant jeopardy of being imprisoned for it. Not fined, not reprimanded, but fucking INCARCERATED where I will be denied the only medication that works for me and I will have a seizure which might kill me.

I defy the US Federal government every single day and not only do you excruciatingly stupid Conservatives hate me for it, you actually cheer for the big government's drug war because you think that I'm going to steal your tv to buy drugs.

And unlike Cliven Bundy, I am more than willing to pay any appropriate taxes and fees in order to legally conduct my affairs without government interference.

I don't give a damn whether you smoke weed, or shoot heroin. That is your business. And no, you are not standing up to the federal government, you are sneaking around their backs. If you do get caught, the odds are that all you will face is a fine and probation.

Nor, do I support the war on drugs. That war is as stupid as prohibition was, and has caused much more harm to America than prohibition did.

I seriously doubt that you would pay any taxes or fees on an illegal pot operation, because that would subject you to the criminal penalties that you fear. And, that is a similiar situation to the one that Bundy faces. If he pays the fees for the three hundred head of cattle that the BLM has allowed him, he has to make a statement that he will only put three hundred head of cattle on the range. That subjects him to criminal penalties for making false statements to a federal official.

No sympathy from me.

Then pay the fees for the cattle that are grazing while fighting the ruling.

Sorry there's still no pass from me for this guy.

His stance is that BLM should not have jurisdiction over lands in Nevada and in particular his county. paying the fees during his dispute would be considered acceptance of BLM's role in managing land.

Then why isn't he arrested yet? Maybe the situation is more complex than your feeble mind can handle.

That doesnt matter...He broke the law.

Then pay the fees for the cattle that are grazing while fighting the ruling.

Sorry there's still no pass from me for this guy.

His stance is that BLM should not have jurisdiction over lands in Nevada and in particular his county. paying the fees during his dispute would be considered acceptance of BLM's role in managing land.

His "stance" has lost in court consistently over decades. My "stance" could be not paying taxes on my house, but there are legal consequences.

Forum List

Back