Bundy tells militia to GTFO.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
This actually makes me think all the more that these guys planned to have a confrontation with law enforcement. They're looking to be martyrs.

Protest leader Ammon Bundy has asked, through his attorney, that the remaining occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon go home.

Bundy was arrested Tuesday night during a traffic stop. Another protester was shot and killed during the same stop.

"To those remaining at the refuge, I love you. Let us take this fight from here. Please stand down. Go home and hug your families," Bundy said in a statement. "This fight is ours for now in the courts. Please go home."

Oregon standoff: Ammon Bundy asks colleagues to go home - CNN.com

Translation: jail no fun and I'm cutting the best deal I can...

The guy who died said he'd rather be killed than go to jail. He certainly wanted to be a martyr.

It reminds me of a rap lyric from a song I used to like... "I might leave in a body bag but never in cuffs." Seems to be the attitude adopted by these terrorists.

This actually makes me think all the more that these guys planned to have a confrontation with law enforcement. They're looking to be martyrs.

Protest leader Ammon Bundy has asked, through his attorney, that the remaining occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon go home.

Bundy was arrested Tuesday night during a traffic stop. Another protester was shot and killed during the same stop.

"To those remaining at the refuge, I love you. Let us take this fight from here. Please stand down. Go home and hug your families," Bundy said in a statement. "This fight is ours for now in the courts. Please go home."

Oregon standoff: Ammon Bundy asks colleagues to go home - CNN.com

Or, the fun is over, I'm done now, I don't need you people any more, go home.

• Banned
The guy who died said he'd rather be killed than go to jail. He certainly wanted to be a martyr.

It reminds me of a rap lyric from a song I used to like... "I might leave in a body bag but never in cuffs." Seems to be the attitude adopted by these terrorists.

So Yall Qaeda is a bunch of hip-hop listenin' gangsta thugs? ;) :rofl:

Why are you all so obsessed with a few fucking rednecks?
Ones dead, ones in jail. Do you hope for more blood?

Actually, I think there's 8 in jail.

In any event, what's the matter? It's a valid topic for discussion.
A valid topic for speculation & gossip seems more appropriate imo

You've been wanting this whole thing to get brushed under the rug since the beginning. What gives? Are you one of the terrorists?

Why are you all so obsessed with a few fucking rednecks?
Ones dead, ones in jail. Do you hope for more blood?

Actually, I think there's 8 in jail.

In any event, what's the matter? It's a valid topic for discussion.
A valid topic for speculation & gossip seems more appropriate imo

You've been wanting this whole thing to get brushed under the rug since the beginning. What gives? Are you one of the terrorists?
It's inconsequential bullshit that has no baring on any of us.

Forum List

Back