Bundy Terrorists

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
"The armed domestic terrorists may feel invulnerable right now, but Lombardo promises that those who aimed their guns at officers will be dealt with. According to the Assistant Sheriff, Metro Police have developed a lot of intelligence about militia members.
“Yes, there will be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it will continue into the future,” Lombardo said.
As Metro Police work fervently to identify suspects and make a move of their own, sources tell 8 News NOW that federal officials are preparing to move against Bundy. However, they may wait months until things die down to minimize the potential for loss of life".

Just cut off their supply of depends, fat back, grits and white bread mayonnaise,
spam

COPS: Bundy?s Terrorist Militia Pointed Weapons at Officers, Wanted Violent Outcome (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

A terrorist is someone who belongs to an organization that intentionally attacks civilians in an effort to further their political, cultural and/or religious goals through fear.

Has Bundy been attacking civilians?

And its not just law enforcement they've been threatening.

They planned to get their own wives and daughters shot, and now other ranchers and their families are on the front line.

These wannabes have to go home sometime and then the feds can do their job without risking the lives of the terrorists or innocent bystanders.

Not just the women, children and law abiding ranchers either.

Bundy supporters were equally hostile to journalists, as well. 8 News NOW explained that, “Pistol-packing militia men have blocked 8 News NOW’s access to public roads. Some poured lighter fluid around our news vehicle while others got physical.”

Even those who housed BLM agents have been targeted. As AATTP reported on April 30, a Holiday Inn Express housing BLM agents received a bomb threat that is being investigated, as well as at least 9 other threats to hotel staff. Workers were told that they should kick out the federal agents, or “they would not be standing in the morning.” One worker said that he was told by a militia member that he would be “dragged out in the parking lot and shot.”

These people are just chicken shit bullies.

From the comments section

Imagine if a group of heavily armed black people set up camp on Federal Land, threatened Officers as well as private Citizens, and took it upon themselves to set up road blocks, stopping motorists and demanding identification?!?!

Look at the way Occupy Wall Street was treated! In New York as well as California, peaceful NON-threatening protesters were pepper-sprayed, man-handled, kicked, cuffed & arrested!

There is no Justice in this Country anymore. No “proportionality”, and NO COMMON SENSE!

We are on dangerous ground these days, and the gross lack of FAIRNESS, & JUSTICE is wearing thin

Bingo.

Where individuals can be identified, those who put women out as shields, and the women who willingly acted as shields, can be charged in family court as unfit parents.

Where individuals can be identified, those who put women out as shields, and the women who willingly acted as shields, can be charged in family court as unfit parents.

Damn, if they aren't careful they will get banned for life from going to watch thugs in shorts bouncing balls.

"The armed domestic terrorists may feel invulnerable right now, but Lombardo promises that those who aimed their guns at officers will be dealt with. According to the Assistant Sheriff, Metro Police have developed a lot of intelligence about militia members.
“Yes, there will be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it will continue into the future,” Lombardo said.
As Metro Police work fervently to identify suspects and make a move of their own, sources tell 8 News NOW that federal officials are preparing to move against Bundy. However, they may wait months until things die down to minimize the potential for loss of life".

Just cut off their supply of depends, fat back, grits and white bread mayonnaise,
spam

COPS: Bundy?s Terrorist Militia Pointed Weapons at Officers, Wanted Violent Outcome (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

I don know if they are terrorists, but they are for sure criminals.

spam

I wonder how these people are supporting themselves. I doubt they are independently wealthy. Maybe their militia is paying them?

My guess, the American taxpayer is footing the bill for these wacko warriors via food stamps and other welfare programs.

Inquiring minds want to know. Why don't one of you guys check it out?

They planned to get their own wives and daughters shot, and now other ranchers and their families are on the front line.

These wannabes have to go home sometime and then the feds can do their job without risking the lives of the terrorists or innocent bystanders.

Thankfully they have been infiltrated an when the word is given it will be all over but the crying

spam

I wonder how these people are supporting themselves. I doubt they are independently wealthy. Maybe their militia is paying them?

My guess, the American taxpayer is footing the bill for these wacko warriors via food stamps and other welfare programs.

Inquiring minds want to know. Why don't one of you guys check it out?
Well, if I'm gonna support somebody with my tax dollars, I'd rather they go to patriots than shiftless, lazy, thug wannabe's playing the knockout game.

Just as I figured. They are just gathering intelligence on the nut case militia. They will pick them off 1 by 1 over the span of the next 5 years for something stupid they did and incarcerate them to protect US citizens.

debunked you lying sack

so people in our military can be charged as unfit parents?

Definitely can if they are putting their children in front so they can take a bullet in their place.

he, fakey, didn't say children, he said women

so people in our military can be charged as unfit parents?

Were these folks in an organized militia under control of the government? If they were and disobeying orders, then they could be court martialed.

Since they were operating as brigands, they can be dealt with in civilian courts.

Definitely can if they are putting their children in front so they can take a bullet in their place.

he, fakey, didn't say children, he said women

hey, Yurt, the concept is the same. I know you don't do higher level thinking well, but at least pay attention.

Stay on OP, please.

the concept is not the same. we don't put our minor children in the military, we do, however allow our women to fight on the front lines. so again, these women believe their on the front lines, so why should we charge them with child endangerment?

this is what happens when you make an ass out of yourself, you immediately get pissy and claim we aren't on topic, we in fact we are on topic. stop being a wannabe mod and back up your claim chickenshit.

Forum List

Back