Buoght a gun today.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Springfield XD-40 sub-compact.
XD® Sub Compact .40SW | Top Polymer Pistols for Men & Women
Small, Liight, with plenty of capacity and power.

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fiilled out the form.

So, I sit here at home, looking thru the manual the mags, the gun, the accessories, the case, the paperwork -- and I simply cannot find the part of the background check that now prevents me from comitting a crime.

Someone please help me out here. :dunno:

Last edited:

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fuilled out the form.

So, I sit here at home, looking thru the manual the mags, the gun, the accessories, the case, the paperwork -- and I simply cannot find the part of the background check that now prevents me from comitting a crime.

Gee, since it was so easy, why isn't everyone required to have a background check - as in "Universal Background Checks"? Thanks for proving the point.

BTW, sparky, the background check that you passed only means that you are reasonably sane and have no criminal history - that they can find.

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fuilled out the form.

"Background checks are designed to prevent all crime."

This is what Wrongpublicans ACTUALLY believe.

I assume based on the first post that the dude does not support background checks of anyone entering the USA either. Why not just get conceal carry permit like I have. Save that extra 2 minutes.

Last edited:

Awesome, do you now feel safer from Obama?

You bought a girl's gun. :lmao:

I'm trying to find a good deal on a Walther PPK in .380 cal. That is the perfect concealed carry weapon (IMO), and is small enough to wear in a small ankle holster. The knock down power is not as potent as a few of my other pistols, but for confined work...it can't be beat.

I like carrying a sawed-off double-barrel 10-gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot in my ankle holster. Let's see Obama take that.

I'm trying to find a good deal on a Walther PPK in .380 cal. That is the perfect concealed carry weapon (IMO), and is small enough to wear in a small ankle holster. The knock down power is not as potent as a few of my other pistols, but for confined work...it can't be beat.

A .380 is a mouse gun. It's a pipsqueak round I wouldn't even trust to stop a dog! .38 Special, MINIMUM, and preferably something with substantially more steam that that.

Forum List

Back