Buoght a gun today.

I just love M14 Shooter's circle-jerk logic: Why should gun buyers have a background check if it won't prevent them from committing crimes and violence after they pass it?
Your intentionally missed the point, especially given that I stated it at least twice.
Thanik you for further proof that anti0gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and or/dishonesty.

Thank you for continuing to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Well, you are wrong on all four counts. I'm not making an argument, and if I were it would be one based on humor. You gun loons have no sense of humor.

The most amusing part is that M14 seems to think that anyone gives a rat's ass about his new toy!
No... the most amusing part is that you think the coversation here is about the gun I bought.

Springfield XD-40 sub-compact.
XD® Sub Compact .40SW | Top Polymer Pistols for Men & Women
Small, Liight, with plenty of capacity and power.

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fiilled out the form.

So, I sit here at home, looking thru the manual the mags, the gun, the accessories, the case, the paperwork -- and I simply cannot find the part of the background check that now prevents me from comitting a crime.

Someone please help me out here. :dunno:

Good for you. 2nd Amendment is a beautiful thing.

Springfield XD-40 sub-compact.
XD® Sub Compact .40SW | Top Polymer Pistols for Men & Women
Small, Liight, with plenty of capacity and power.

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fuilled out the form.

So, I sit here at home, looking thru the manual the mags, the gun, the accessories, the case, the paperwork -- and I simply cannot find the part of the background check that now prevents me from comitting a crime.

Someone please help me out here. :dunno:

A background check that takes two minutes is not a proper background check.

What do you know about background checks in the U.S.?

I just love M14 Shooter's circle-jerk logic: Why should gun buyers have a background check if it won't prevent them from committing crimes and violence after they pass it?
Your intentionally missed the point, especially given that I stated it at least twice.
Thanik you for further proof that anti0gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and or/dishonesty.

What point did I miss?

Oh.....just to put this thread into perspective, which I have this uncanny ability to do, thus making all the radical lefty input look gay........

In 2014, gun grabbing couldn't be less popular......in fact, weve returned to 1959 levels in terms of support for people to own firearms!!!

3 out of 4 people say, "FUCK YOU" to the gun grabbers!!!

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

And lets face it......of the 1 out of 4, most are clueless assholes who navigate life fearing a house will fall out of the sky onto them. And then you have the gun grabber k00ks. Yep.......anybody posting in here who is also a gun grabber is as much of an extremist k00k as you can find.:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What point did I miss?
The point where you admit the fact that background checks do not prevent people from committing crimes, while you continue to support the reationary response to prevent shootings by calling for more background checks.

That is, you want to further restict the rights of the law abiding with the intent to prevent crime by subjecting them to something that you admit will not prevent crime.

Should the government/military stop doing background checks before awarding security clearances?

Maybe 48 years ago I should have told the OSI to save that $10K because it was just a waste of time. After all, it didn't stop Edward Snowden.

Thank you for continuing to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Well, you are wrong on all four counts. I'm not making an argument, and if I were it would be one based on humor. You gun loons have no sense of humor.

The most amusing part is that M14 seems to think that anyone gives a rat's ass about his new toy!

I know I am. You must be as well or you wouldn't be here.
I'm waiting for the range report. How about you?

Should the government/military stop doing background checks before awarding security clearances?

Maybe 48 years ago I should have told the OSI to save that $10K because it was just a waste of time. After all, it didn't stop Edward Snowden.
Still unable to effecvely address the issue at hand, eh?
:lol:

3-killers-ad.jpg

Forum List

Back