Buoght a gun today.

Mass shooters are usually either dead or in police custody by the time they're discovered to be mass shooters.

What we need isn't stronger background checks, it's a complete weapons ban, period. No exceptions.

Why do you want women to be raped?

Conservatards never cease to amaze me with how fast they resort to rape threats when confronted with logic and reason by a strong, independent womyn.
When that happens, please be sure to let us know.

I have no doubt you like to think of me in my underwear.

But anyway, thanks for the defacto admission that you have nothing of substance to add to this discussion.
Are you sober today?
I know you hate the fact that you know you cannot bring any sort of substance to this discussion, but that's on you, not me.
:dunno:

Yep, you're the man! BTW, why did you start a half-decent thread about your new .40SW toy - and then muck it up with your political statement about background checks? I won't even ask why you didn't start it in the Firearms forum.

Are you sober today?
I know you hate the fact that you know you cannot bring any sort of substance to this discussion, but that's on you, not me.
Yep, you're the man!
Still in denial, I see.

You've already admitted to the fact that backkground checks do not prevent people from committing crimes with guns; when will you admit to yourself that the reactionary calls for more background checks after every shooting we see on the news are, because of that fact, based in emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

Springfield XD-40 sub-compact.
XD® Sub Compact .40SW | Top Polymer Pistols for Men & Women
Small, Liight, with plenty of capacity and power.

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fiilled out the form.

So, I sit here at home, looking thru the manual the mags, the gun, the accessories, the case, the paperwork -- and I simply cannot find the part of the background check that now prevents me from comitting a crime.

Someone please help me out here. :dunno:

Did you sleep with it before you made this commitment?

Yep, you're the man!
Still in denial, I see.

You've already admitted to the fact that backkground checks do not prevent people from committing crimes with guns; when will you admit to yourself that the reactionary calls for more background checks after every shooting we see on the news are, because of that fact, based in emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

You have a nasty habit of only partial quoting. Why is that?

Naturally, since I bought directly from Springfield, I went thru a background check. Took about 2 minutes once I fiilled out the form.

So, I sit here at home, looking thru the manual the mags, the gun, the accessories, the case, the paperwork -- and I simply cannot find the part of the background check that now prevents me from comitting a crime.

Your failure to present a meaningful response is noted.

Yep, you're the man!
Still in denial, I see.
You have a nasty habit of only partial quoting. Why is that?
No effective response, eh? Still choosing to remian in denial, eh?
No surprise.

Thank you for noting; don't forget to use a quality lubricant, using a new friend dry is bad for the relationship.

I just love M14 Shooter's circle-jerk logic: Why should gun buyers be required to have background checks if it won't prevent them from committing crimes and violence after they pass it?

Damn, that's just over my head...

Thank you for noting; don't forget to use a quality lubricant, using a new friend dry is bad for the relationship.
Thank you for continuing to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Well, you are wrong on all four counts. I'm not making an argument, and if I were it would be one based on humor. You gun loons have no sense of humor.

Thank you for continuing to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Well, you are wrong on all four counts. I'm not making an argument, and if I were it would be one based on humor. You gun loons have no sense of humor.

The most amusing part is that M14 seems to think that anyone gives a rat's ass about his new toy!

Forum List

Back