Burn them down!!

bullshit..

I assume you have actual real data to back that comment up.

Otherwise this is just another racist far left Obama drone propaganda post not based in reality.
see post 153 (the one above this one and above all learn to read.)

So in other words you posted propaganda from the racist far left Obama drone side and believe that the far left media is going tell you when every abortion protester gets assaulted.

why yes, you are Obviously an imbecile..
thanks for sharing...
answers like that mean I've hit center mass again..

Oh my the irony of those comments form the racist far left Obama drones.

Then again to them "private" means "small".
showcasing your propaganda skill are I never inferred private meant small . you did. desperately trying to make something out of nothing..

also it's not private in the sense you want it to be...

More proof that the racist far left Obama drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Oh my the irony of those comments form the racist far left Obama drones.

Then again to them "private" means "small".
showcasing your propaganda skill are I never inferred private meant small . you did. desperately trying to make something out of nothing..

More proof that the racist far left Obama drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
conclusive proof you don't have any Idea what the word racist means.
unless you think hobby lobby does not hire minorities...
the world has burned before and it will again and you'll be just as redundant and useless then..

the world has burned before and it will again and you'll be just as redundant and useless then..

You are a far left Obama drone.

The far left are the biggest racists on the planet.

Thus you are a racist far left Obama drone.

Off your meds again, duhs?
it's not me who's off their meds...
it's just another one of those concepts that's past your understanding.

Last documented attack on a pro-abort advocate - 1998.

Last attack on an abortion protester - about a month ago.

While nutjobs like Eric Rudolph are a problem, the attacks on abortion opponents are routine.

And it's true that protesters are not being murdered, just beaten and raped. Be honest duhs, assaults on abortion foes are just part of the program.

You are a far left Obama drone.

The far left are the biggest racists on the planet.

Thus you are a racist far left Obama drone.
again you're misusing a word you can't define or in context.
you're robo poster...

Last documented attack on a pro-abort advocate - 1998.

Last attack on an abortion protester - about a month ago.

While nutjobs like Eric Rudolph are a problem, the attacks on abortion opponents are routine.

And it's true that protesters are not being murdered, just beaten and raped. Be honest duhs, assaults on abortion foes are just part of the program.
hey, here's an idea stop forcing your morality on others and you won't get your ass kicked as much.
if what you posted is even remotely fact the abortion providers are with in their rights ... (not the rapes) but the rest .

Forum List

Back