Burning Man - missed it again this year

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Sounds like it would be fun, if not for the oppressive heat and sand storms.

I‘ve never attended. Has anyone here attended? If so, what was it like?

2-1a-The-Black-Rock-Desert-Floor-Camping-and-Parking-sm.jpg

eyJ3IjoyMDQ4LCJoIjoyMDQ4LCJzY29wZSI6ImFwcCJ9.jpg

Probably would be fun but I also do not want to deal with all the sand.

My understanding from folks who went years ago, and then went again a few years back said they won't go again as it has been taken over by LGBQT/Gays. According to their own data, gay/bisexual folks make up a large percentage of the folks there.
It has always of course been based on sexual openness and polyamory with a heavy dose of wild self expression.
Unfortunately instead of almost entirely people dressing up in creative costumes etc. that were not based on sexuality - it more and more moved into sexual expression centered around crossdressers and rainbow everything.

That is just the opinion of one couple, and reading a bit about it online.

My understanding from folks who went years ago, and then went again a few years back said they won't go again as it has been taken over by LGBQT/Gays. According to their own data, gay/bisexual folks make up a large percentage of the folks there.
It has always of course been based on sexual openness and polyamory with a heavy dose of wild self expression.
Unfortunately instead of almost entirely people dressing up in creative costumes etc. that were not based on sexuality - it more and more moved into sexual expression centered around crossdressers and rainbow everything.

Those people fuck everything up.
The places with the best scenery are always full of fags and other social outcasts.
San Fransicko being one along with the Florida Keys.

Sounds like it would be fun, if not for the oppressive heat and sand storms.

I‘ve never attended. Has anyone here attended? If so, what was it like?

2-1a-The-Black-Rock-Desert-Floor-Camping-and-Parking-sm.jpg

eyJ3IjoyMDQ4LCJoIjoyMDQ4LCJzY29wZSI6ImFwcCJ9.jpg
Only huge party I have not attended. I have many friends that have attended. My high school girlfriend attended last year sent me a bunch of pictures still friends. Oh well I say I will attend someday but the party life does not mix well with my current life. Lol. Up at 430 to fish bed by 9. I get up when they go to bed.

Only huge party I have not attended. I have many friends that have attended. My high school girlfriend attended last year sent me a bunch of pictures still friends. Oh well I say I will attend someday but the party life does not mix well with my current life. Lol. Up at 430 to fish bed by 9. I get up when they go to bed.
Yeah I’ve heard many Burners (I believe that’s what they call themselves) try to sleep during the day when it’s hot, then come out at night when the desert cools down.

I refuse to oppose young women expressing themselves, no matter their sexual preference.
1662412074626.jpeg

I refuse to oppose young women expressing themselves, no matter their sexual preference.
View attachment 692135

Just barely south of where I live, like literally 7-8 minutes away is the annual ABATE Boogie in Indiana.
Nude chicks is just the beginning of what you will see there. Unofficial contest (these are not done by the organizers) of hottest two girls doing sex acts, Full nudity contests, nude girls to take photos with.... it is a pretty raucous event.
You stay the night in one of the camping areas... you are quite likely to see some dude getting a blow job right in front of whoever wants to see it to people having sex right out in the open. Nudity and open sex is a full part of the event

Just barely south of where I live, like literally 7-8 minutes away is the annual ABATE Boogie in Indiana.
Nude chicks is just the beginning of what you will see there. Unofficial contest (these are not done by the organizers) of hottest two girls doing sex acts, Full nudity contests, nude girls to take photos with.... it is a pretty raucous event.
You stay the night in one of the camping areas... you are quite likely to see some dude getting a blow job right in front of whoever wants to see it to people having sex right out in the open. Nudity and open sex is a full part of the event
Wow! That is definitely crazy.

Forum List

Back