Burqa'd woman told to leave shop ....

If she didn't want to remove her mask she should have removed her ass from the store. They sure do adapt quickly to victimhood.

In many states, it is illegal for adults to wear a mask in public, except on Halloween or in parades. The purpose of these laws was to stop the Ku Klux Klan, but the logic is just as applicable as anyone. No one has the right to walk around in public and not be identifiable by witnesses and police.

Last edited:
In many states, it is illegal for adults to wear a mask in public, except on Halloween or in parades. The purpose of these laws was to stop the Ku Klux Klan, but the logic is just as applicable as anyone. No one has the right to walk around in public and not be identifiable by witnesses and police.
And why have CCTV for crime prevention if some people are allowed conceal their ID?

Last edited:
Muslim Woman Told to Leave Dollar Store After Refusing to Remove Veil

Unless she uncovered her face.

The store manager made it clear they are in a high crime area. (Gary Indiana)

The CAIR response is ridiculous as usual.
Where I stand, its a 101 outside....she should want to leave. Listen, I will never understand cultures that come to the US but want to remain locked in their way of living, why leave your own effin country?

Couldn't agree more.

We live in an exposed face society. If you want to live with us you show your face.. You can wear your mask on Halloween.

One woman actually wanted to have her DMV photograph taken with a hijab mask on, and she sued the state when they wouldn't allow it. We can't tolerate this kind of stupidity.

Muslim Woman Told to Leave Dollar Store After Refusing to Remove Veil

Unless she uncovered her face.

The store manager made it clear they are in a high crime area. (Gary Indiana)

The CAIR response is ridiculous as usual.
Where I stand, its a 101 outside....she should want to leave. Listen, I will never understand cultures that come to the US but want to remain locked in their way of living, why leave your own effin country?

the cost of living is unbearable in western countries. They'd be better off staying put anyway.

I have a terrific idea----people should be allowed to wear a mask in public if they are LICENSED to do so. They could have a badge number easily visible and their fingerprints on file---for purposes of security. Unlicensed "concealment" would be
something like a misdemeanor. Anyone from CAIR care to
comment?

I'd like to point out that there is no religious requirement for a Moslem woman to cover her face or wear a burka so if you hear that it is a requirement, you're being lied to.

I have a terrific idea----people should be allowed to wear a mask in public if they are LICENSED to do so. They could have a badge number easily visible and their fingerprints on file---for purposes of security. Unlicensed "concealment" would be
something like a misdemeanor. Anyone from CAIR care to
comment?
No. We don't want their inferior culture to take root here. Let them be Americans, let them dress like Americans, let them talk and act like Americans. They can go to whatever mosque they please, but we can't have them using Shariah law, beating their wives, wearing hijabs,honor killing rape victims, and genital mutilating their daughters.

Of course this one could be one who just needed a cheap sponge but "they" ain't going to "stop the crap". Obammy Helkary will dump them as fast as possible, Cair will use them for "death by 1000 paper cuts". They have time. Could be USMB poster under thar'. Can you wear that in a bank? Robbers delight.

I'd like to point out that there is no religious requirement for a Moslem woman to cover her face or wear a burka so if you hear that it is a requirement, you're being lied to.[/QUOTE

Different people INTERPRET ----***THEIR RELIGIONS*** differently. Mormons wear weird underwear. ----HOWEVER
muslims should be reminded that in SHARIAH ADHERENT LANDS----not only are muslims subjected to dress codes---but
non-muslims have it WORSE--(re dress codes) I would suggest to a person who cites his "beliefs" as a reason to break US law-----to face the issue of dress codes IMPOSED
on non-muslims in classical shariah shit holes. The lady who SOBBED about being mistreated in reference to HER particular belief SHOULD be willing to deal with the facts of
mistreatment of "others" as a matter consistent with HER BELIEFS----it might help her to put matters into perspective

Of course this one could be one who just needed a cheap sponge but "they" ain't going to "stop the crap". Obammy Helkary will dump them as fast as possible, Cair will use them for "death by 1000 paper cuts". They have time. Could be USMB poster under thar'. Can you wear that in a bank? Robbers delight.

Forum List

Back