Bush 41 Will Vote For Hillary

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Anyone who was wondering why the Bush's decided to remain silent during a disastrous 2 terms of Obama, maybe this will clear that up for you.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

A Kennedy outs a Bush who favors a Clinton.

By Darren Samuelsohn

09/19/16 11:20 PM EDT

Updated 09/19/16 11:36 PM EDT

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.

Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.​

Anyone who was wondering why the Bush's decided to remain silent during a disastrous 2 terms of Obama, maybe this will clear that up for you.

By Darren Samuelsohn

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.

Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.​

Still foggy on the concept, Mud? I thought I made the "Disaster/NotDisaster" distinction quite clear the other day...

Bush spent 12 years in the Executive Branch. He understands what the job entails and that Trump is in no what qualified or suited for the job

So much so that he is willing to break party loyalties

Bush spent 12 years in the Executive Branch. He understands what the job entails and that Trump is in no what qualified or suited for the job

His 12 years in the Executive branch are encompassed in the current 165 years streak of immoral and unconstitutional government this country has suffered from since 1861

Then he should have know that GW wasn't qualified...

By Darren Samuelsohn

mw,
How'd ya shrink and loop w/o a start button your young frankenstein sig?

So what you have is someone saying George H W Bush said he was voting for Clinton. First the information is second hand and second so what he's free to vote for anyone he wants despite what many seem to think no one is required to vote for the candidate their party nominates.

And yet either a Bush or a Clinton got us into every damned war you have issues with.

:dunno:
And Trump will start more and bigger ones, mud.
If you say so.

I wonder just how many more and how much bigger they can get.

Obama and Hillary's wars have destabilized the entire ME, and caused destruction throughout Europe. The only thing worse would be nuclear war, a war we would lose because Obama has been busy lowering our defenses. He just needed to wait till after the 2012 election when he could be "more flexible ".

Last edited:

And yet either a Bush or a Clinton got us into every damned war you have issues with.

:dunno:
And Trump will start more and bigger ones, mud.
If you say so.

I wonder just how many more and how much bigger they can get.

Obama and Hillary's wars have destabilized the entire ME, and caused destruction throughout Europe. The only thing worse would be nuclear war, a war we would lose because Obama has been busy lowering our defenses. He just needed to wait till after the 2012 election when he could be "more flexible ".

Add Bush to Obama and Hillary's war and I agree with that. But, no, I disagree that BHO is a trojan horse in the WH. The problem is that HRC is a neo-con and DJT wants to be one.

Forum List

Back