Bush 43, Obama fly AF1 together to Mandela funerall

It's a tragedy that the plane didn't crash.

You're a fucking waste of oxygen, psycho. Go take your meds and STFU.

What are you going to do about it? LOL.

What you need to worry about is what YOU are going to do about it. You can continue acting like a psychotic jackass until you finally say something that garners you unwelcome attention, or you can try to calm the fuck down and act like a human being. You can't help being as stupid as you are, but you really don't have to make this much of a fucking disgrace of yourself, Francis.

What you need to worry about is what YOU are going to do about it.
Come on, I doubt there is anything RC Christian can do about having the maturity level of a 13 year old. So many things I would have thought clever or tough-guy to say in junior high school still come out of his mouth, he's like an child trapped in an adult body.

Behind the scenes with Obama, Bush at Mandela memorial - CNN.com

There is a photo montage at the website.

Feel free to discuss whether you liked the President and his immediate predecessor flying together to a funeral.

I think it was pretty cool.

They probably get along pretty well on a personal level. I would hazard to say that Obama and Bush probably get along better than Obama and Bill Clinton.

When JFK was murdered, Eisenhower broke his silence since having left office and he spoke to comfort the nation on the same day as did LBJ.

Interesting.

It seemed appropriate to me for those three presidents to represent the US. Each one had met/worked with Nelson Mandela.

Once again I am tired of the 'angles' that must be utilized to publicize the story.

I cannot imagine all that must occur daily in South Africa and the other nations on the continent.

I think it was pretty cool.

They probably get along pretty well on a personal level. I would hazard to say that Obama and Bush probably get along better than Obama and Bill Clinton.

When JFK was murdered, Eisenhower broke his silence since having left office and he spoke to comfort the nation on the same day as did LBJ.

Interesting.

It seemed appropriate to me for those three presidents to represent the US. Each one had met/worked with Nelson Mandela.

Once again I am tired of the 'angles' that must be utilized to publicize the story.

I cannot imagine all that must occur daily in South Africa and the other nations on the continent.

Yepp.

Hitlery looks terrible in those pics. Lots of milage on her.

You're a fucking waste of oxygen, psycho. Go take your meds and STFU.

What you need to worry about is what YOU are going to do about it. You can continue acting like a psychotic jackass until you finally say something that garners you unwelcome attention, or you can try to calm the fuck down and act like a human being. You can't help being as stupid as you are, but you really don't have to make this much of a fucking disgrace of yourself, Francis.

Hey, it's not my fault you give mercy to tyrants who should be spending the rest of their lives at the bottom of a ditch with 2 in the head.

You people put too much value on human life when human life is not earned bitch. Does your single celled brain have any clue how many people have died at the hands of GB, Bill Clinton, or BARRY SOETORO. How about Cameron? The list goes on and on. Fuck them. May they and all their offspring burn in hell. Good enough for you? Are we clear?

Hey, it's not my fault you give mercy to tyrants who should be spending the rest of their lives at the bottom of a ditch with 2 in the head.

Wow, "2 in the head." So 'gangsta!' You're such a tough-guy, Francis! :rolleyes:

Just who do you think this little act of yours is impressing, 'tough-guy'?

Grow the fuck up, take your meds, or both.

Wow, "2 in the head." So 'gangsta!' You're such a tough-guy, Francis! :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to impress anyone. You can have the last word.

I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Then you're doing a great job so far.

And this thread shows quite easily that there is no reason to respond to full-idiots, they get themselves banned without any reponse necessary.... ahhh, that makes life here much easier.

Forum List

Back