Bush Booed During Mandela Memorial

Bush is a war criminal who should be arrested for invading Iraq, for Gitmo and the torture of prisoners. There was no evidence of WMD and he KNEW that before he invaded, but he wanted access and control of Iraqi oil.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld personally made billions of dollars off the Iraq war and subcontracting out services to the troops. The whole war and rebuilding of Iraq was one massive government ripoff, with American troops paying with their lives.

Then, for good measure, he trashed the world's economy. And the low information types here are praising him. Idiots.

So tell me genius....

Why didn't he end up with control of such Iraqi oil?

Another clueless follower of left wing blogs who ignores reality.

Bush is a war criminal who should be arrested for invading Iraq, for Gitmo and the torture of prisoners. There was no evidence of WMD and he KNEW that before he invaded, but he wanted access and control of Iraqi oil.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld personally made billions of dollars off the Iraq war and subcontracting out services to the troops. The whole war and rebuilding of Iraq was one massive government ripoff, with American troops paying with their lives.

Then, for good measure, he trashed the world's economy. And the low information types here are praising him. Idiots.

Seems you may not get the news up there in the frozen North.

Saddam confessed to his FBI interrogator (on America's oldest and most respected TV Newsmagazine show, CBS 60 Minutes) he INTENTIONALLY led the World to think he had WMD's.

That June 2000 speech was about weapons of mass destruction. In talking casually about that speech, Saddam began to tell the story of his weapons. It was a breakthrough that had taken five months.

"Oh, you couldn't imagine the excitement that I was feeling at that point," Piro remembers.

"And what did he tell you about how his weapons of mass destruction had been destroyed?" Pelley asks.

"He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s. And those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq," Piro says.

"So why keep the secret? Why put your nation at risk, why put your own life at risk to maintain this charade?" Pelley asks.

"It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq," Piro says.

Before his wars with America, Saddam had fought a ruinous eight year war with Iran and it was Iran he still feared the most.

"He believed that he couldn't survive without the perception that he had weapons of mass destruction?" Pelley asks.

"Absolutely," Piro says.

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - Page 4 - CBS News

one did not need to hear him admit it.

It was obvious to anyone who was paying attention.

Then, for good measure, he trashed the world's economy.

You're off message. You left out dispossessing seniors, starving children, poisoning the air, going AWOL, and marrying a murderess.

Get your stories straight, or your handlers will dump you.

:cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

Perhaps they're recalling that Bush was VP when Ronald Reagan refused to support sanctions against the apartheid regime.

Uh, he wasn't VP of anything. You are confused.

When I see comments like his I wonder if it's because the poster is too young or a foreigner.

If a foreigner I wonder if it is a Muslim learning about America but doesn't have all his facts mastered yet.

The Muslim effort to take over America will be aided by the large numbers of Muslims who are able to display a wide range of American cultural and historical facts.

They are learning about US on boards like this and they can't be stopped.

And to my well armed Conservative brethren who believe their guns and ammo and munitions will prevent any Muslim efforts to subvert our government take note:

In this scenario to take over America there is nobody to shoot.

Last edited:

So tell me genius....

Why didn't he end up with control of such Iraqi oil?

Another clueless follower of left wing blogs who ignores reality.

Before the 2003 invasion, Iraq's domestic oil industry was fully nationalized and closed to Western oil companies. A decade of war later, it is largely privatized and utterly dominated by foreign firms.

From ExxonMobil and Chevron to BP and Shell, the West's largest oil companies have set up shop in Iraq. So have a slew of American oil service companies, including Halliburton, the Texas-based firm Dick Cheney ran before becoming George W. Bush's running mate in 2000.

The war is the one and only reason for this long sought and newly acquired access.

Oil was not the only goal of the Iraq War, but it was certainly the central one, as top U.S. military and political figures have attested to in the years following the invasion.

Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil - CNN.com

Perhaps they're recalling that Bush was VP when Ronald Reagan refused to support sanctions against the apartheid regime.

Uh, he wasn't VP of anything. You are confused.

I saw this said about Reagan on another site, so this is their new meme
the can't get much lower with their ugly dishonesty

So what do you call it when Reagan vetoed the bill that would have imposed sanctions on the pro-apartheid South African government? (Congress overrode the veto and the sanctions were imposed anyway).

Maybe it's just me, but I find it really sad when folks support the act of people outside this country booing at our country's presidents, either present or past. Those boos are in disrespect of the USA.
People who support these boos obviously love their ideology more than the country that gives them the opportunity to post their obvious hate. .

Yanno..that's part of the problem I have with people on the right and Obama. They absolutely refuse to see when the guy does good.

It's the same with some on the left.

And you cannot be taken seriously that way.

I'm far from a Bush fan, but booing ANYBODY at a man's memorial is disrespectful. Memorials are a time for remembrance, not politics. The fact that Bush has done so much towards fighting AIDS in Africa makes that disrespect even worse.

I'm far from a Bush fan, but booing ANYBODY at a man's memorial is disrespectful. Memorials are a time for remembrance, not politics. The fact that Bush has done so much towards fighting AIDS in Africa makes that disrespect even worse.

:thup:

Yanno..that's part of the problem I have with people on the right and Obama. They absolutely refuse to see when the guy does good.

It's the same with some on the left.

And you cannot be taken seriously that way.

Bush had certain qualities that warranted appreciation from both sides.

He never passed the buck. He never blamed his predecessor or his "the other side of the aisle".

He was not partisan. He said and did things that was against the mainstream GOP.

He was not all about political expediency.

Sorry....I don't see that at ALL in President Obama.

And the result?

Anything I see as "good" gives me reason to believe he has an ulterior motive behind it.

No, I am not a conspiracist.

But he has been known to lie....pretty much since his first campaign.

And so yes...I have made a judgment call on him.

I haven't actually seen or heard any evidence that President Bush was booed.

Did it actually happen? Or is this another one of those internet lies?

Forum List

Back