Bush Booed During Mandela Memorial

How many more spread AIDS because they were kept in ignorance and condoms were denied?

How many tens of millions of babies in Africa have died because of liberal bullshit :mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwqandRTSQ]John Stossel - DDT - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ZWdX6Z5T4]3 Billion And Counting: The Death Toll Is Rising - YouTube[/ame]

Bush being a nice guy is stupid when dealing with the enemy.

Ted Kennedy used him early in his term for education and medical benefits laws, then turned on him later. Bush was a dupe and liberals used him.

If liberals and the world media convinced the American public to let Bin Laden live and he came out of hiding running some charity....Bush probably would have attended UBL's funeral from natural causes....

Bush is too stupid to realize he should have not gone to celebrate the life of a scumbag terrorist-supporting communist like Mandela.

Mandela is burning in hell today...

You embarrass the shit out of me posting bullcrap like this. You really embarrass me.

Saying Bush was too stupid. He fulfilled his office of his Presidency. He had to attend you freaking idiot.

Bush being a nice guy is stupid when dealing with the enemy.

Ted Kennedy used him early in his term for education and medical benefits laws, then turned on him later. Bush was a dupe and liberals used him.

If liberals and the world media convinced the American public to let Bin Laden live and he came out of hiding running some charity....Bush probably would have attended UBL's funeral from natural causes....

Bush is too stupid to realize he should have not gone to celebrate the life of a scumbag terrorist-supporting communist like Mandela.

Mandela is burning in hell today...

You embarrass the shit out of me posting bullcrap like this. You really embarrass me.

Saying Bush was too stupid. He fulfilled his office of his Presidency. He had to attend you freaking idiot.

Alas, he is still a head of state.

He could have stayed in Texas and avoided public support for a black communist that was listed as a TERRORIST SUPPORTER DURING HIS TERMS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Why did you feel the need to include "black" in that ill-considered statement?

Forum List

Back