Bush Booed During Mandela Memorial

Bush led the charge to save millions of lives in Africa and is booed. Obama patronizes them during the memorial service of their cherrished leader and is loved.

Wtf is wrong with people

Dragonlady is lying. And I wish she would come back in to debate me. She runs and hides now every time I log in.

Canada did not join in the Iraq invasion because the then Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chretien's son in law was knee freaking deep in oil for food.

The scandal was exposed years later. Chretien ruled the Liberal government with an iron fist. There was nothing moral about the Liberal position to not join in the world.

Bush led the charge to save millions of lives in Africa and is booed. Obama patronizes them during the memorial service of their cherrished leader and is loved.

Wtf is wrong with people

Maybe the translator was a lying democrat?

Heads up. It really is a scandal. And whether I like Obama or not, this whack job was allowed to be one hair breath away of an ability to kill the President of the free world. Check into it.

I wish more would focus on the security risk this man posed to all of those that spoke. Big deal that he was that close to President Obama.

So stop being a smart ass and truly worry about this one. Oooooooooooooooooh I'm a conservative, but I still don't want Obama to be subject to that lax a security moment.

Of course Obama was cheered, he was back home.
As far as Bush being booed, hey at least he wasn't arrested, which is what many libs claimed would happen to Bush the minute he left American soil.

Of course Obama was cheered, he was back home.
As far as Bush being booed, hey at least he wasn't arrested, which is what many libs claimed would happen to Bush the minute he left American soil.

If you go thru the thread, you will see this is a set up that he was booed if at all. Bush is loved in Africa.

Sometimes I wish my side would know the truth. :eusa_angel:

Wtf is wrong with people

There's a smell test that isn't passing here. Bush is loved in Africa. Truth out.

Wtf is wrong with people

Maybe the translator was a lying democrat?

Heads up. It really is a scandal. And whether I like Obama or not, this whack job was allowed to be one hair breath away of an ability to kill the President of the free world. Check into it.

I wish more would focus on the security risk this man posed to all of those that spoke. Big deal that he was that close to President Obama.

So stop being a smart ass and truly worry about this one. Oooooooooooooooooh I'm a conservative, but I still don't want Obama to be subject to that lax a security moment.

Thank God it wasn't in canada.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184]The Great White North : How to Get a Mouse in a Beer Bottle - YouTube[/ame]

While I'm guessing the lapse in security was more a South African government issue, I agree for the most part. This man was given an opportunity most nutcases could only dream of. Thank God his intentions didn't seem malicious. Maybe he just wanted to take part in a historic event. Maybe he just wanted to be close to the president and other world leaders. Either way, both the American and South African governments should be investigating this matter, as I'm sure they are.

Well, attempts at humor and faux outrage aside, does anyone know why BushII was booed? His aids initiative may be the one effective thing he did in his presidency.

Did the cheer obama cause obama's half black? prolly so. But why boo Bushii?

OsamaBush.jpg

Wtf is wrong with people

The sole source for the 'Bush was Booed' story is the White House press office. And some of you believe it!

The British and Swedish press reported the memorial service exhaustively; neither mentions anyone but Zuma getting booed. And the corrupt, thieving Zuma deserves deposing, never mind a bit of all too harmless booing.

Bush had effectively muzzled the US media by continually saying that anyone who opposed his actions was actively aiding and abetting the terrorists. .

That is complete and utter bullshit. You are a liar and an idiot.

Oh and for those that might wonder why Canada under Prime Minister Jean Chretien didn't back the Iraq war?

It was discovered by an excellent financial journalist up here by the name of Diane Francis, that Chretien's son in law and father of the Prime Minister's grandchildren was involved with his brother in the oil for food scandal.

Always follow the $$$$$.

:) I think it had a bearing on how the Liberal majority played out being against joining America in Iraq.

Funny, I thought it was because most Canadians thought it was a horrible idea and were against it, as were most of our allies, even the ones who went along with it.

And they were right. It was a horrible idea.

You're absolutely correct, Joe. We also thought that Bush was lying about WMD and we were correct.

Canadians had the advantage of being better informed about the situation than Americans because Bush had effectively muzzled the US media by continually saying that anyone who opposed his actions was actively aiding and abetting the terrorists. Canadians were getting unfiltered facts from our media which was under no such restrictions.

I hope no uninformed person actually believes that Mr Bush had the power to 'effectively muzzle the press'. Or that there were not plenty of dissenting voices questioning the gravity of the WMD threat.

Funny, I thought it was because most Canadians thought it was a horrible idea and were against it, as were most of our allies, even the ones who went along with it.

And they were right. It was a horrible idea.

You're absolutely correct, Joe. We also thought that Bush was lying about WMD and we were correct.

Canadians had the advantage of being better informed about the situation than Americans because Bush had effectively muzzled the US media by continually saying that anyone who opposed his actions was actively aiding and abetting the terrorists. Canadians were getting unfiltered facts from our media which was under no such restrictions.

I hope no uninformed person actually believes that Mr Bush had the power to 'effectively muzzle the press'. Or that there were not plenty of dissenting voices questioning the gravity of the WMD threat.

And look how a lot of them were treated...

From the Dixie Chicks (whose careers effectively ended for criticizng US Policy) to Max Cleland (A triple amputee who was compared to Bin Laden and Saddam because he wanted a few union protections for DHS employees.)

We all went a little crazy after 9/11, and people around Bush used that to get us to go along with some really dumb policies.

Bush had effectively muzzled the US media by continually saying that anyone who opposed his actions was actively aiding and abetting the terrorists. .

That is complete and utter bullshit. You are a liar and an idiot.

No, I'm not.

CNN.com - 'You are either with us or against us' - November 6, 2001

WOW! The far left does not know that they control 80% of the media.

Do you honestly think that if Bush muzzled the media that the far left would have been able to get out all that propaganda pretending to be for the troops?

And look how a lot of them were treated...

From the Dixie Chicks (whose careers effectively ended for criticizng US Policy) to Max Cleland (A triple amputee who was compared to Bin Laden and Saddam because he wanted a few union protections for DHS employees.)

We all went a little crazy after 9/11, and people around Bush used that to get us to go along with some really dumb policies.

Bush did not muzzle the media as the far left has control of the majority of the media. If that were the case all that far left propaganda would not have been seen on those blog sites/"news" stations.

Forum List

Back