Bush Booed During Mandela Memorial

"Allowed"?

'Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States'

Report: 'Bin Laden was within our grasp' - CNN.com

Delta Force Blames Bush For Bin Laden?s Tora Bora Escape : freshrant : Exquisitely Baked Satire

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Jawbreaker-Al-Qaeda-Personal-Account-Commander/dp/product-description/0307351068"]Jawbreaker: The Attack on Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda: A Personal Account by the CIA's Key Field Commander: Gary Berntsen, Ralph Pezzullo: 9780307351067: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

A fucking hurricane?
No, the fucking aftermath of inaction and incompetence.

Hyper-partisanship is a brain-wasting disease.
So is atrophy, from non-use.

I'm far from a Bush fan, but booing ANYBODY at a man's memorial is disrespectful. Memorials are a time for remembrance, not politics. The fact that Bush has done so much towards fighting AIDS in Africa makes that disrespect even worse.

And malaria..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyVEc6_S_I]Laura Bush Discusses Her Fight to End Malaria in Africa; Offers Campaign Advice to 2012 Contenders - YouTube[/ame]

I'm far from a Bush fan, but booing ANYBODY at a man's memorial is disrespectful. Memorials are a time for remembrance, not politics. The fact that Bush has done so much towards fighting AIDS in Africa makes that disrespect even worse.

And malaria..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyVEc6_S_I]Laura Bush Discusses Her Fight to End Malaria in Africa; Offers Campaign Advice to 2012 Contenders - YouTube[/ame]

Laura Bush is a classy lady.

Classless leftist ....Bush has done more for the continent of Africa than Obama has ever done:eusa_eh:

A sterling example of the maxim, no good deed goes unpunished.

Bush Booed During Mandela Memorial | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Funny stuff....Sorry but you could take Bush to any country outside the U.S. and he would be booed.

How soon we forget.....(Not me, though)

0709-02.jpg

Published on Wednesday, July 9, 2003 by the Associated Press
Anti-American Sentiment Growing in South Africa
by Terry Leonard

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa - Rising anti-American sentiment fueled by discontent over the U.S.-led war in Iraq is casting a shadow over President Bush's visit to South Africa.

Scores of disgruntled South Africans have protested this week outside the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria and the consulates in Johannesburg and Cape Town.

STOP BUSH!
Anti-war coalition supporters stage a protest outside the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa, Wednesday, July 9, 2003 as U S President George W. Bush met with South African President Thabo Mbeki.

Bush is on the second leg of a five-nation visit to Africa "The whole African tour is a diversion away from Iraq," said Shaheed Mahomed, chairman of the Anti-War Coalition in Cape Town. "This do-gooder visit is in response to a new Vietnam syndrome rising, as more and more body bags go to the U.S."

:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8]George W. Bush with the Kankouran West African Dance Company - YouTube[/ame]

W was a disaster for the USA and the world- and furriners don't have bs Pub propaganda machine to paper it over for the dupes....nobody has figured out the AIDS thing yet lol...exception that proves the rule I guess...The world doesn't like ugly American GOPers...

Considering that Bush did more than Clinton OR Obama to save lives in Africa, and that it was Repubs who led the way to free the slaves, then led on equal rights, it's just more ignorance from the minority Left, which embraces those who fought to hold them down. Blocking school vouchers, creating generations of folks with and entitlement mindset and dependence on the State.

Very sad.

What DID HE DO,thanks steve

Outstanding! W is a truly disgusting person.

Who's policies helped save about 15 million lives in Africa. I guess you can't cure stupid.

Suddenly what the Right would otherwise call government handouts become something to champion if a Republican's name is associated with them.

Classic!!

Bush wasn't giving out phones or food stamps to garner votes, he was saving lives. This might be going over your head, but there is a difference. :eusa_shifty:

I wonder if Blacks in south Africa are taught that it was the Democrats who were the racists during the 50's/60's era. Can you imagine if Liberals were in charge of educating all children? you may as well put all of the books in the Fiction section.

Who's policies helped save about 15 million lives in Africa. I guess you can't cure stupid.

Suddenly what the Right would otherwise call government handouts become something to champion if a Republican's name is associated with them.

Classic!!

Bush wasn't giving out phones or food stamps to garner votes, he was saving lives. This might be going over your head, but there is a difference. :eusa_shifty:

Sorry?

You don't think food stamps and phones save lives?

Really?

:doubt:

I wonder if Blacks in south Africa are taught that it was the Democrats who were the racists during the 50's/60's era. Can you imagine if Liberals were in charge of educating all children? you may as well put all of the books in the Fiction section.

It's "not that simple". :eusa_shifty:

The racist Democrats were generally in the south, many were farmers and they were referred to as "Dixiecrats". They were pretty conservative.

The Republicans that freed the slaves where from the liberal wing of the Whig party.

While some of the Democrat/Republican paradigm has shifted the Liberal/Conservative paradigm remains largely the same.

Forum List

Back