Bush Booed During Mandela Memorial

That's a shame but not at all surprising. Nor is it surprising that President Obama is always applauded.

Bush spent us into a deep hole and Obama has cut the deficit in half.

995599_686123688076166_720684707_n.jpg

Is there anyplace Bush is not or has not been booed?

I mean, of course, outside Crawford, Texasss.

The rw's here need to calm down. Not even the Repub party owns up to Bush. That's why he hides out in Dallasss. Hell, President Obama is the only politician in the world who has treated the Bushes well.

1484164_684578588230676_208657326_n.jpg

Bush is a war criminal who should be arrested for invading Iraq, for Gitmo and the torture of prisoners. There was no evidence of WMD and he KNEW that before he invaded, but he wanted access and control of Iraqi oil.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld personally made billions of dollars off the Iraq war and subcontracting out services to the troops. The whole war and rebuilding of Iraq was one massive government ripoff, with American troops paying with their lives.

Then, for good measure, he trashed the world's economy. And the low information types here are praising him. Idiots.

Yanno..that's part of the problem I have with people on the right and Obama. They absolutely refuse to see when the guy does good.

It's the same with some on the left.

And you cannot be taken seriously that way.

Bush had certain qualities that warranted appreciation from both sides.

He never passed the buck. He never blamed his predecessor or his "the other side of the aisle".

He was not partisan. He said and did things that was against the mainstream GOP.

He was not all about political expediency.

Sorry....I don't see that at ALL in President Obama.

And the result?

Anything I see as "good" gives me reason to believe he has an ulterior motive behind it.

No, I am not a conspiracist.

But he has been known to lie....pretty much since his first campaign.

And so yes...I have made a judgment call on him.

Right off the bat you are wrong.

Bush came into office complaining how bad the economy was, and that there was a need for economic stimulus. He also said we had a huge enough surplus to cover it.

By the way, the "non-partisan" 9/11 commission hauled Clinton into the hearings. And then laid partial blame of the attacks on Clinton although, unlike Bush's father and Reagan, he had no dealings with Bin Laden other than to try and kill him.

So please..Bush never took responsibility for anything and never said he was wrong.

Your ignorance or dishonesty makes it hard to take you seriously as well.

Yanno..that's part of the problem I have with people on the right and Obama. They absolutely refuse to see when the guy does good.

It's the same with some on the left.

And you cannot be taken seriously that way.

He never passed the buck. He never blamed his predecessor or his "the other side of the aisle".

He was not partisan. He said and did things that was against the mainstream GOP.

And the result?

Anything I see as "good" gives me reason to believe he has an ulterior motive behind it.

Bush came into office complaining how bad the economy was, and that there was a need for economic stimulus. He also said we had a huge enough surplus to cover it.

By the way, the "non-partisan" 9/11 commission hauled Clinton into the hearings. And then laid partial blame of the attacks on Clinton although, unlike Bush's father and Reagan, he had no dealings with Bin Laden other than to try and kill him.

So please..Bush never took responsibility for anything and never said he was wrong.

Your ignorance or dishonesty makes it hard to take you seriously as well

really? just because you say all that you posted doesn't make it the truth..it's YOUR oponion
so it's not others who are ignorant...They just don't buy everything you on the left make up

Last edited:
Outstanding! W is a truly disgusting person.

Who's policies helped save about 15 million lives in Africa. I guess you can't cure stupid.

And President Bush and his wife are still involved in charitable causes in Africa, and go there frequently. :clap2: And they have nothing to gain politically, by doing so. They are people of the heart who realize that helping others is the best way to lasting happiness.

Really CLASSY people.
Aristocrats.

Liberals are still pretending that Bush was booed!

Proof?

I just did a search and found a lot of links saying he was.

Please post the links saying he was not.

Thanks.

wow, you the man
beat that chest, you tarzan:lol:

IOW, you don't have any proof either.

LOL

I'm not happy that a US prez was booed but can anyone really say they're surprised?

Zuma was booed too.

Obama wasn't.

Deal with it.

Outstanding! W is a truly disgusting person.

Odd because many of you far left progressives are bragging about how Bush saved GM through TARP, but keep trying to give Obama credit.... Kinda like when the Iraq war lasted 3 years under Obama and ended on Bush's timetable, yet you credit Obama again, the guy who said he would end the war with in his first year.

Oh no everyone should like someone when you say they should

It was a man's memorial. Put your politics aside for one day. Nobody says you have to cheer him. Just keep your mouth shut.

Who said it was political maybe....just maybe....and I know its hard to imagine. Possibly there may be a chance that people dont like Bush and it has nothing to do with politics!

But since everything is political to you its unfathomable.

Heres another option: Maybe....just maybe....People dont like other people EVEN when there is a funeral and choose to express it. WOW!

Now what you couldve done was hand out the rules for the funeral before hand so that everyone knew you were in charge of it.

And the result?

Your ignorance or dishonesty makes it hard to take you seriously as well

really? just because you say all that you posted doesn't make it the truth..it's YOUR oponion
so it's not others who are ignorant...They just don't buy everything you on the left make up

Thats not an opinion Steph the 9/11 comm did bring Clinton in. They did place blame with Clinton and you are dishonest

Booing anyone at a funeral, unless it was the person who murdered the deceased or did something else horrible to the deceased, is uncalled for.. whether it was Bush, Obamalama, Putin, the South African PM, or anyone else

Booing anyone at a funeral, unless it was the person who murdered the deceased or did something else horrible to the deceased, is uncalled for.. whether it was Bush, Obamalama, Putin, the South African PM, or anyone else

You know that wasn't a funeral, right?

Oh no everyone should like someone when you say they should

It was a man's memorial. Put your politics aside for one day. Nobody says you have to cheer him. Just keep your mouth shut.

Who said it was political maybe....just maybe....and I know its hard to imagine. Possibly there may be a chance that people dont like Bush and it has nothing to do with politics!

But since everything is political to you its unfathomable.

Heres another option: Maybe....just maybe....People dont like other people EVEN when there is a funeral and choose to express it. WOW!

Now what you couldve done was hand out the rules for the funeral before hand so that everyone knew you were in charge of it.

Aside from irrationality, what reason is there to dislike Bush beyond politics? Are you saying that not liking somebody "just because" is a BETTER reason to boo somebody at a funeral?

As far as "rules for the funeral" goes, that one is pretty standard. It's called not being a dick... AT SOMEONE'S FUNERAL.

You're right Bush spent a ton of taxpayer dollars in S. Africa on the attack on their aids epidemic over there. In fact he spent more money in Africa regarding aids than any other president.
Popular in Africa: Bush has given more aid than any other US president - Africa - World - The Independent

The booing probably stems from Obama continually bashing him.

Ignorant people do stupid stuff.

A ton of taxpayer money spent on people is usually considered by republicans as "free stuff'. What do we have here, an attitude change by republicans?

Look where this complaint is coming from. It's coming from conservatives who boo Mandela AND Bush too.

Forum List

Back