Bush donor says if Trump wins the nomination, he'll vote for Hillary

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013

If you had a choice between a known evil and an unknown evil which would you choose?

One billionaire supporter of Jeb Bush is making it crystal clear that he plans to go the safer route.

Mike Fernandez, a top Bush donor in Miami says if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, he will do the unthinkable and vote for Hillary Clinton.

This guy is an idiot. And he can take his billions and shove them up his idiotic ass. He gets one vote. One. His billions won't help him much. Unless he starts buying off people. Which I am sure he plans to do. Just saying what he did is close enough to showing how much of a scumbag he is.

Trump probably kicked his pathetic ass in some business deal.

That statement should sink what's left of the Bush campaign. It tells us all we need to know about Jeb.

If you had a choice between a known evil and an unknown evil which would you choose?

One billionaire supporter of Jeb Bush is making it crystal clear that he plans to go the safer route.

Mike Fernandez, a top Bush donor in Miami says if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, he will do the unthinkable and vote for Hillary Clinton.

This guy is an idiot. And he can take his billions and shove them up his idiotic ass. He gets one vote. One. His billions won't help him much. Unless he starts buying off people. Which I am sure he plans to do. Just saying what he did is close enough to showing how much of a scumbag he is.
He may be an idiot (Bush supporter) but he's right about Trump; and he's not alone – this is why Trump as the nominee would be a disaster, at least 60 percent of republicans don't support him, and few democrats would vote for him as well, democratic defectors any GOP presidential candidate must have if he has any hope of winning the WH.

He may be an idiot (Bush supporter) but he's right about Trump; and he's not alone – this is why Trump as the nominee would be a disaster, at least 60 percent of republicans don't support him, and few democrats would vote for him as well, democratic defectors any GOP presidential candidate must have if he has any hope of winning the WH.
Disaster is already full blown and active in the White House the last seven years.

I like Marco Rubio, but I wouldn't hesitate one second to vote for Trump. It would be the ultimate middle finger to Washington politicians and the same 'ol establishment.

He can send me a million. I promise I'll vote for Hillary too.

:biggrin:
You know, as sad as that is, it is also funny..and it makes me wonder just how many in politics would do the same? YOu need to do a poll, Billy. To see just how many people would agree to be bribed with 1 mil to sell out this country with a really BAD president.

Shows you that the MONEY and ELITISTS are the EXACT SAME as the DemocRAT pond scum we hate so much.... Why would the Republican Congress give the Obomanation EVERYTHING HE WANTED after Jan. 2015 when they came in power....THIS IS WHY WE NEED TRUMP, he can''t be bought!

This billionaire asshole just showed the world what politics are really ALL ABOUT. Hello? Will anyone see or even let it sink in the true meaning of what this represents? So what if he is a billionaire. Why should anyone care? And why would the media even print it to begin with? Joe Blow is homeless and doesn't have a dime to his name. Would that be reported as well? Nope.

So, from what I get out of this is.....votes are for sale.

I doubt if we'll hear much about this even from Fox, since they love Bush. Hannity will probably bring it up but I don't expect anyone else to address it.

link?

This billionaire asshole just showed the world what politics are really ALL ABOUT. Hello? Will anyone see or even let it sink in the true meaning of what this represents? So what if he is a billionaire. Why should anyone care? And why would the media even print it to begin with? Joe Blow is homeless and doesn't have a dime to his name. Would that be reported as well? Nope.

So, from what I get out of this is.....votes are for sale.
Trump is an outsider who isn't for sale. That is their problem. He cannot be bought.

Another vote for Hillary? What was this alleged billionaire promised by establishment republican Jeb Bush when it's clear he is a democrat at heart?

Of course, Mike Fernandez,like Bush is for open borders so of course he would find and finance another open borders advocate like Hillary.
None of these people will put America first.

link?
The CNN/ORC poll has Trump at 36 percent – round that up to 40 and you have 60 percent of republican not supporting Trump.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Please allow me to say it to this guy for all you Trump backers.... Don't let curtain hit you in the arse on the way out of the voting booth.

I have to admit, that felt good.

Forum List

Back