🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush Sez He'll Be Voting For Hillary

I expect GOP Chairman Reince Priebus will go back on Face the Nation and say he won't allow Bush to run for President in 2020 because of this.

Speaking of Priebus...who wants to lay odds Trump's bitch boi will still be in that job in 2020?

Bush 41 Says He'll Vote for Clinton: Source

Former President George H.W. Bush said he will be voting for Hillary Clinton at a reception for the Points of Light Foundation in Kennebunkport, Maine, on Monday, a source told ABC News.

Bush made the declaration in front of about 40 people in attendance at the reception, according to the source.

If he lives that long. He looks in worse shape than Hillary.
I'd give it a 50-50 chance that he does.

50% chance he's dead and 50% chance she's dead

Former President George H.W. Bush said he will be voting for Hillary Clinton at a reception for the Points of Light Foundation in Kennebunkport, Maine, on Monday, a source told ABC News.

Bush made the declaration in front of about 40 people in attendance at the reception, according to the source.

Seems to me that making 92 is kind of a track record. And it's not that old any more.

Tell ya what, I bought a used car with 200,000+ miles on it --- I figured it was a track record of reliability. I proceeded to put another 200,000+ on it. Best car I ever had.

In other words it's illogical to project that a human who's lasted 92 years won't last 50 days.

Maybe Bush could invite Trump to go skydiving with him.

"I don't know how it happened. Call it senility, but I musta forgot to pack a chute in his backpack."

Seems to me that making 92 is kind of a track record. And it's not that old any more.

Tell ya what, I bought a used car with 200,000+ miles on it --- I figured it was a track record of reliability. I proceeded to put another 200,000+ on it. Best car I ever had.

In other words it's illogical to project that a human who's lasted 92 years won't last 50 days.
wow, what a buzz kill

what kind of car got 400,000 miles?

wow, what a buzz kill

Saturn of course. :eusa_dance:

Gave me 40 miles a gallon too.

I believe it's still out there.

If you bleev Trump's Chumps, a 68 year old woman isn't going to live long enough to paint her nails this morning.

wow, what a buzz kill

I put about 320 on a subaru legacy

If you bleev Trump's Chumps, a 68 year old woman isn't going to live long enough to paint her nails this morning.

Yanno I bet it takes longer for Rump to paint his face with that Cheeto-Velveeta stuff.

wow, what a buzz kill

Those are fantastic cars.

I bought my first one in 1994. It was the first new car I had ever bought. What a fantastic car. The customer service was even more fantastic. Plus the safety cage saved my daughter's and my life in 2000.

I bought my second one in 2000. It was another fantastic car.

I got around 43 mpg on the highway/freeway in my second one.

If Saturn had kept their word and made a hybrid car in 2005, I would have bought another Saturn.

It's a shame that the bush boy's economy caused GMC to close the Saturn line in the economic crash of 2008. I'm sure if they had been allowed to continue to make cars they would have ended up making a hybrid and I would have bought my third Saturn car.

wow, what a buzz kill

Those are fantastic cars.

I bought my first one in 1994. It was the first new car I had ever bought. What a fantastic car. The customer service was even more fantastic. Plus the safety cage saved my daughter's and my life in 2000.

I bought my second one in 2000. It was another fantastic car.

I got around 43 mpg on the highway/freeway in my second one.

If Saturn had kept their word and made a hybrid car in 2005, I would have bought another Saturn.

It's a shame that the bush boy's economy caused GMC to close the Saturn line in the economic crash of 2008. I'm sure if they had been allowed to continue to make cars they would have ended up making a hybrid and I would have bought my third Saturn car.

Mine was a '93. Drove it around about 30 states from Texas to Canada. I still miss it. When I see one on the road and ask the driver if they want to sell it, they always say no.

I have another Saturn now although it's not the same DOHC engine that went half a million miles. But it's got 250 on it, still runs with no complaints at all.

I hear they were done in (or also done in) by that infamous V-Tech autonomic transmission that would inevitably melt down. Friend of mine had one with an '04, it went down after 150k. She put $2000 into a new tranny and went another 100, finally sold it off. Me I only drive sticks, so I never had that issue.

Yanno I bet it takes longer for Rump to paint his face with that Cheeto-Velveeta stuff.
2cpvty9.jpg
2nl6yb7.jpg

I don't support Hillary, but atleast Bush Sr. is smart enough to realize that Trump would be an unmitigated disaster :p.

I don't support Hillary, but atleast Bush Sr. is smart enough to realize that Trump would be an unmitigated disaster :p.
None of the people who have been President, and thus have the most knowledge of what it takes to be President, are saying they will vote for Trump.

That is very significant.

Forum List

Back