Bushies More Butthurt Than The Moonbats?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It seems so..they're still SEETHING that Jeb! got his sorry ass handed to him by a political novice. How could this happen? Why wasn't the contest between the colostomy-bagged career criminal and the next in line from the Bush clan? Now Dubya we can live with....he was a tremendous president in his first term....in the second, not so much. And Dubya has to stand up for his little brother...it's the American way. The old man, (who was maybe the second or third worst one-term president in our history) made it clear he was voting for Hillary, just to spite the Donald. And Babs, well Babs considers Willy Clinton a member of the family. Babs ain't been right in the head for about 20 years now.

gqiWQqbR.jpeg

This morning I was reminded of the Bush butt-hurt watching David Frum, a Bush43 speech-writer, now the Atlantic editor, who went over the hill for Hillary. Not only is Frum butthurt, he's "devastated" by the Trump victory and predicting certain DOOM for the USA. Even the other nimrods on the Face the Nation panel were amused by his frantic frenzy on Trump....the weirdest of which was the President-Elect still using his private bodyguards with a few SS thrown in for good measure. Why Frum is hung up on that is telling....what he's really concerned about is that his Atlantic and other "news" magazines have NOTHING on these guys Trump has chosen for his Cabinet and inner-circle. Who are these guys? Where's the dirt we got on everybody else? They can't handle not being the conduit between the power and the people. Nobody is paying attention to them anymore and the ones who are, are dwindling. Trump has changed the game so completely these ninnies have no idea how to cope with it. :happy-1:

Does it matter so long as we can claim someone, anyone, is butthurt?

The GOP establishment thinking that the country would want a 3rd Bush proves just how disconnected from the people and reality they are. It was hilarious watching them blow $150 million dollars trying to defeat Trump.

Funniest line in the primary debates was when Trump told Jeb, "Jeb pretty soon you're going to be way out on the end of the debate stage" and the audience cracked up laughing, Jeb's look of seething hatred was priceless :lmao:

I was open to the idea of a Jeb Bush, but he was on the wrong side of the issues.

He looked the part.....tall, studious, speaks fluent espanol, did a good job as Governor etc. But when Trump confronted him personally, he couldn't cope, wimped out and acted like a jilted girlfriend. I had no respect for the man at that point. We needed a tough son of a bitch in the WH and now we got one.

I was open to the idea of a Jeb Bush, but he was on the wrong side of the issues.

He looked the part.....tall, studious, speaks fluent espanol, did a good job as Governor etc. But when Trump confronted him personally, he couldn't cope, wimped out and acted like a jilted girlfriend. I had no respect for the man at that point. We needed a tough son of a bitch in the WH and now we got one.

Also true.

The bushes are most definitely globalists, like I've always said the only thing worse than a nationalist is a globalist...

jeb bush has wastebaskets in his homes bathrooms for the chitty toilet paper that won't flush down the toilet . If he had become 'el presidente' he woulda had those waste baskets in all 'whitehouse' bathrooms and possibly all government bathrooms in the USA just make him feel at home .

jeb bush has gone 'native mexican' --- Jeb Bush Allies In 2013: He’s A ‘Gringo Aplatanado,’ ‘He’s Gone Native’ As A Hispanic - Breitbart --- heck look at his family from wife and children some of who are into drugs . Be careful of 'Jorge bush' who awhile ago was elected Texas land commissioner so the 'bush's' are still feeding off the taxpayers money .

It was Bush41 who got us into the quicksand of the ME. If the Glaspie Memo hadn't given Saddam the impression we didn't give a crap what he did to Kuwait, it never would have happened. And bin-Laden wouldn't have been enraged by American GIs on Saudi soil, and nobody would have cared who the Taliban was. Bush41 gave us all that plus such a weak performance of raising taxes after his "read my lips" claim he never would, that ended up with the Clinturds in the WH. All 41 ever did was hold Reagan's coat while he kicked commie ass and had no more business being president than I would.

Forum List

Back