Bush's final F.U.

I'm just tired of the hysterical raving. OMG you can't believe what he did now. Obama will undo whatever he thinks needs to be undone. If Obama doesn't undo every last terribly awfully terrible thing Bush did will you beat on him for not undoing it?

so you would rather beat on a man who is not in office with no responsibility for this mess than the one who is?

I haven't seen any "raving" on this issue.

I think right now it's fair to address the things Bush is doing on his way out the door to stick it to the new administration and the people who voted against his failed policies.

What should they do? Say "awwwwwwwwwwwww... how cute"? ignore him?

I think you need to separate legitimate complaints from potshots.

You don't see any raving when the article starts with:

Bush's Final F.U.
The administration is rushing to enact a host of last-minute regulations that will screw America for years to come

It's fine to criticize Bush, but he's only a human, you'd think he was Satan incarnate the way people go on.

hmmm as long as people are out of work...out of jobs..out of homes...
Is that really fair?

And if it is... doesn't that mean whatever he did as a president can be undone by a president?

so you would rather beat on a man who is not in office with no responsibility for this mess than the one who is?
I don't think we should beat on anyone. I'm loyal to the president whoever it is.

But more to the point, referring back to what I said above, how terrible can any of this be if it can just be undone? And if Bush does something and Obama doesn't undo it doesn't that mean Obama approved of that action? And if he does approve of that action will he beat on the same way by the same people?

Is that really fair?

And if it is... doesn't that mean whatever he did as a president can be undone by a president?

I don't think we should beat on anyone. I'm loyal to the president whoever it is.

But more to the point, referring back to what I said above, how terrible can any of this be if it can just be undone? And if Bush does something and Obama doesn't undo it doesn't that mean Obama approved of that action? And if he does approve of that action will he beat on the same way by the same people?

A lot of what he is doing cannot be UNDONE.

Among other things he is appointing political cronnies to high Government Service jobs.

This makes them nearly impossible to remove from their positions.

Yes, for those wondering, I do see the irony in using GS employee rights against this POTUS.

The issue is not so much the kinds of laws the president is passing, inadvisable as some of them are, but how is it that the president has the power to pass de facto laws?

What happened to the Constitution?

Shall we just disband the Congress, and have a dictator in power?

The issue is not so much the kinds of laws the president is passing, inadvisable as some of them are, but how is it that the president has the power to pass de facto laws?

What happened to the Constitution?

Shall we just disband the Congress, and have a dictator in power?

I am afraid we are already there.

That is one reason I would like to see Bush and Cheney prosecuted.

You don't see any raving when the article starts with:

Bush's Final F.U.
The administration is rushing to enact a host of last-minute regulations that will screw America for years to come

It's fine to criticize Bush, but he's only a human, you'd think he was Satan incarnate the way people go on.

Honey, I tried to explain it to you.

And yes, it is an F.U.

It's not "raving" to call things what they are.

But thanks for not reading a word I wrote.

Honey, I tried to explain it to you.

And yes, it is an F.U.

It's not "raving" to call things what they are.

But thanks for not reading a word I wrote.

So if I don't agree with you get condescending? Ok, whatever.

So if I don't agree with you get condescending? Ok, whatever.

No. It's because you didn't acknowledge or address what you read. You repeated the same incorrect things you said before.

I disagree with lots of people. And if they are smart, I have a lot of respect for them. It's the refusal to understand why it would seem an F.U. and why that isn't "raving" that got you the response you got.

No. It's because you didn't acknowledge or address what you read. You repeated the same incorrect things you said before.

I disagree with lots of people. And if they are smart, I have a lot of respect for them. It's the refusal to understand why it would seem an F.U. and why that isn't "raving" that got you the response you got.

Anytime someone is using swear words it's raving in my book. I don't get why you guys still try to get at me with the 'youre not smart' stuff. I know I'm not very smart, I don't need anyone on the interweb to tell me.

Wait a minute, is this the same guy who said he had to abandon free market principles to save the free market system?

I'm sorry but your answer is incorrect. You must be a dumbass like me.

Did I say you were a "dumbass"? No. I said you never read or addressed my post. And you didn't. You can continue to play victim or you can actually read and examine what was said in response to your calling criticism of this admin's actions a "rant".

I don't think so. I think it's clear it's an FU to the incoming admin and the people who voted against him. Otherwise, why would he intentionally be doing things that only have to be undone come january 20th?
What exactly has to be "undone"? :confused: You really think that Bush did these things just to screw around Obama? There is an acronym for this kind of paranoia - BDS...

What exactly has to be "undone"? :confused: You really think that Bush did these things just to screw around Obama? There is an acronym for this kind of paranoia - BDS...

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Again, do tell what other possible reason would he be doing things that have to be undone come january.

i'll wait.

Forum List

Back