That's not a crime, that's a violation (below misdemeanor) deportable offense.
Multiple violations raise it to a misdemeanor crime.

No, it's a crime. In fact, it's a Federal crime. Unlawful Entry.

U.S. Border Crossing Laws in 8 USC 1325​

Improper entry into the United States is a tricky legal situation. The immigration laws outlining improper entry fall under U.S. Code Title 8, Section 1325. They can also be found in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) Section 275.

The most typical depiction of improper entry is illegally crossing the border at an unguarded border crossing, but there are many ways that a person can face punishment for illegal immigration.

A person is considered to have illegally entered the U.S. if they:

• Enter at a place without immigration officers present or at a location that is not a designated point of entry
  • Enter without being examined or inspected by immigration officers
  • Enter based on false or misleading information
  • Enter while willfully concealing facts or materials

Examples of illegal entry include lying on a visa application or providing false documents—or even a fake identification or green card.

Even while traveling to the United States by air or sea, you must provide identification that you are legally entering the country.

Is Unlawful Entry a Felony?​

Yes, unlawful entry is a felony. And having a felony offense makes it extremely difficult to legally reenter the United States. A list of undocumented immigration civil offenses and violation consequences are listed below.

Yes. As I told you.
"8 U.S. Code § 1401

- Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a)
a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b)
a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;"

"8 U.S. Code § 1401

- Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a)
a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b)
a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;"
You’re repetitive and still pointless.

It wasn’t disputed. Fuck, I pointed it out explicitly before you started looping it.

I think you may not grasp what it says.

Posting numerous links without any commentary is so lazy and unpersuasive of you. 👍

Read the many links I have provided, you lazy sack of crap.
So. You don’t care to offer a specific case citation to support your present claim.

I can’t pretend to be surprised. You’re a lazy twatwaffle.

You’re clueless.

So. You don’t care to offer a specific case citation to support your present claim.

I can’t pretend to be surprised. You’re a lazy twatwaffle.

You’re clueless.
Read the many links I have provided, you lazy sack of crap

Forum List

Back