You have the bare minimum of a public school 9th grade education. You aren't alone Trump and his ardent, ignorant followers are in the same boat.
You’re an idiot. I have the education required to impart on you many kernels of distilled wisdom and knowledge.

But I can’t make one as uneducated and slovenly as you comprehend anything.

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth​

prev | next
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a)
a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b)
a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
(c)
a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
(d)
a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e)
a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f)
a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
(g)
a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and
(h)
a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

What Is diplomatic immunity?

Diplomatic immunity is a principle of
international law by which certain foreign
government officials are not subject to
the jurisdiction
of local courts and other
authorities for both their official and, to a
large extent, their personal activities.

That case was of native american citizenship, which they were by treaty not subject to US jurisdiction.

"In the famous Slaughter-House cases of 1872, the Supreme Court stated that this qualifying phrase was intended to exclude “children of ministers, consuls, and citizens or subjects of foreign States born within the United States.” This was confirmed in 1884 in another case, Elk vs. Wilkins, when citizenship was denied to an American Indian because he “owed immediate allegiance to” his tribe and not the United States.

American Indians and their children did not become citizens until Congress passed the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924. There would have been no need to pass such legislation if the 14th Amendment extended citizenship to every person born in America, no matter what the circumstances of their birth, and no matter who their parents are." SEE: Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment

"In the famous Slaughter-House cases of 1872, the Supreme Court stated that this qualifying phrase was intended to exclude “children of ministers, consuls, and citizens or subjects of foreign States born within the United States.” This was confirmed in 1884 in another case, Elk vs. Wilkins, when citizenship was denied to an American Indian because he “owed immediate allegiance to” his tribe and not the United States.

American Indians and their children did not become citizens until Congress passed the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924. There would have been no need to pass such legislation if the 14th Amendment extended citizenship to every person born in America, no matter what the circumstances of their birth, and no matter who their parents are." SEE: Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment
Try reading the statute. It's all covered in simple language.

8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth​

prev | next
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a)
a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b)
a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
(c)
a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
(d)
a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e)
a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f)
a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
(g)
a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and
(h)
a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

Who? Where? When?
Bite me. I am not obligated to share any such info with a putz like you.

In any event, it is already know. That you are or claim to be a teacher. Good for you.

That doesn’t mean you have any useful knowledge about the law in general or about the intricacies of immigration laws in particular.

I believe you are a fraud. But that’s not really the point.

The point remains, you don’t understand law.

I don’t know if you actually know how to teach. But there’s no question that you are ignorant on the topic of birthright citizenship beyond what you’ve chosen to believe.

I believe you are a fraud. But that’s not really the point.

The point remains, you don’t understand law.

I don’t know if you actually know how to teach. But there’s no question that you are ignorant on the topic of birthright citizenship beyond what you’ve chosen to believe.
It's you that doesn't understand the law. Do you have any experience in reading law?

edited.

Simple question.

how would a newborn infant take an oath of allegiance to our land?

From what authoritative sources [our S.C. and those who framed and debated the Fourteenth Amendment] indicate, ". . . subject to the jurisdiction thereof . . . " seems to be about a child born ". . . of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty. . . "

It's you that doesn't understand the law. Do you have any experience in reading law?
Actually, you are only underscoring your pitiable ignorance.

I could reach you law. But I am pretty sure you’d never find your way clear to grasping it. Any of it.

Actually, you are only underscoring your pitiable ignorance.

I could reach you law. But I am pretty sure you’d never find your way clear to grasping it. Any of it.
My training is excellent and so damned difficult but I got to work in medical malpractice both defense and prosecution, contract negotiations for fortune 100 companies. I also develop medical practices.

Briefly I worked with a small firm on divorces and a few adoptions.

I was in the top of my class, but I had to work like a dog.

Trump’s problem is that he's stupid and incapable of learning. He thinks he knows everything already. That's your problem too.

Forum List

Back