BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

Not to be nitpicky, but you said 30'. Most rooms are 12 to 15 feet in length, so you might get a room away. Most bedrooms are not off the kitchen or living room, which are where most phones were kept.

But the claim was you could only get such things from ATT, which is now proven false. The local store had 30 foot ones. Just like most stores not every store had everything in the catalog and not everything in every store was in the catalog.

No the claim was she took a call on HER phone in HER bedroom. Hang yourself with the 30 foot cord, it won't change a thing.

Desperate much? :banana:

No I just like making fools become bigger fools. You want a medal or just a participation ribbon?

HER phone...I am sure she is the only 14 year old in that time frame to call the house phone "their phone".

You people try way too hard. The Gateway pundit lied about what the mother said, he twisted her words because he knew that sheep like you would not look into it any deeper.
Think about this. They are so wound up in trying to defend a child molester, they are hanging the entirety of her story being truthful by three letters used (not even a quote) in the WaPo account: "her."

Tragically sad beyond words.

No, it doesn't mean she had her own phone line. It means precisely the opposite.

She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom

Well, libs are kind of confused these days, so maybe they think that singular possessive pronouns can also mean a plural possessive as well if they really want them to.

roflmao

Think about this. They are so wound up in trying to defend a child molester, they are hanging the entirety of her story being truthful by three letters used (not even a quote) in the WaPo account: "her."

Gee, what court convicted him? Where is the proof?

Gee, what court convicted him? Where is the proof?

The court of public opinion, which in an election is the only one that counts.

Lol, yeah, because idiot inbred females like this one never lie or get confused from their drug fried brain recalling a memory wrong.

Lol, this is why we have statutes of limitations, but you libs will convict anyone anyway for any reason if it suits your politics.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.
I think they
Not even a good try.
That's true, at least for the time period...I did not have a bedroom phone but talked on the phone in my bedroom all the time. We had two phones in our house when I was a kid, one in the kitchen downstairs and one in my parent's bedroom which was upstairs... two bedrooms down from my bedroom... and the long cord could get it to my room...it was awesome! :)

And I bet you even referred to the phone as "your phone" from time to time
It was my phone as far as I was concerned....and my parents said it as well....("Care", since you are the only one using the phone, how about you start paying for it, out of your allowance....the parents used to tell me!) I was the only one getting any phone calls! Of course, there was no call waiting back then, or we did not have it in my house, so no one else could get a phone call if I was on it all the time! It was like grand central station, only with phone calls for me! :D though I will say I was around 15-16 when all the phone calls were coming in and not 14...but close enough!

For some strange reason, Leo thinks he can make authoritative declarations about how every household is run in the US.

Isn't he something?

I offered my opinion not an 'authoritative declaration' and paperview thinks that he can make false accusations about how other Forum members post. Talk about 'authoritative declarations'......:eusa_naughty:
Readers:
Leo123 said: What parent let's their underage kid talk privately to an unknown caller in the kid's own bedroom? Even today?
Golfing Gator said:
The phone rings, the kid picks it up and says "it is Sally, I am going to talk to her", and off to the bedroom the phone goes.
Leo123 said: Not without parent permission and identification of who is on the phone.

That's darn near authoritative -- as if you somehow think this is the way all households are / were run.
It's not even close to being reality.

As to your first line about even today parents don't let kids talk to unknown callers in their own bedroom --

Yow. A shitton of kids all across America have their own phones and no, there is no way all parents monitor every call coming in, and they sure as heck talk in their own bedrooms. By the tens of millions.
I can just imagine Stalker Roy on the Internet

Think of all the high school girls he could have picked up! Would have been heaven for him.
Anthony Weiner of his day

For some strange reason, Leo thinks he can make authoritative declarations about how every household is run in the US.

Isn't he something?

I offered my opinion not an 'authoritative declaration' and paperview thinks that he can make false accusations about how other Forum members post. Talk about 'authoritative declarations'......:eusa_naughty:
Readers:
Leo123 said: What parent let's their underage kid talk privately to an unknown caller in the kid's own bedroom? Even today?
Golfing Gator said:
The phone rings, the kid picks it up and says "it is Sally, I am going to talk to her", and off to the bedroom the phone goes.
Leo123 said: Not without parent permission and identification of who is on the phone.

That's darn near authoritative -- as if you somehow think this is the way all households are / were run.
It's not even close to being reality.

As to your first line about even today parents don't let kids talk to unknown callers in their own bedroom --

Yow. A shitton of kids all across America have their own phones and no, there is no way all parents monitor every call coming in, and they sure as heck talk in their own bedrooms. By the tens of millions.
I can just imagine Stalker Roy on the Internet

Think of all the high school girls he could have picked up! Would have been heaven for him.
Anthony Weiner of his day

I agree - except I don't believe Weiner ever made physical contact with any of his victims.

No, it doesn't mean she had her own phone line. It means precisely the opposite.

She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom

Well, libs are kind of confused these days, so maybe they think that singular possessive pronouns can also mean a plural possessive as well if they really want them to.

roflmao
Grasping at straws aren't we?

Lol, yeah, because idiot inbred females like this one never lie or get confused from their drug fried brain recalling a memory wrong.

Lol, this is why we have statutes of limitations, but you libs will convict anyone anyway for any reason if it suits your politics.
no one is convicting the guy...that's up to the power of the government and our judicial process....none of us can do that... people are just speculating or gossiping and also wondering what kind of judgement or lack there of, Moore has....or had when 32.....?

Roy Moore was a sexual predator who preyed on young girls. He must be punished. Authorities should begin with polygraph tests and witness interviews.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.
That's true, at least for the time period...I did not have a bedroom phone but talked on the phone in my bedroom all the time. We had two phones in our house when I was a kid, one in the kitchen downstairs and one in my parent's bedroom which was upstairs... two bedrooms down from my bedroom... and the long cord could get it to my room...it was awesome! :)

I did.
Just like I would say....come on over to my house when I was a teenager.

I mean I didn't own the house, but yanow...

What's so amusing about this is the Trumpstains will defend and trumpsplain every fucked up / mashed up, goofed up language vomit and ill placed words their God Emperor will use, and zero in on the use of "her" regarding a family phone -- defending a child molestation victim.

FUBAB.

When is Moore going to arrested for Weiner type pedophilia?

You think Moore will get 21 months in prison like Anthony Weiner?

Let’s see how it all plays out.

Let’s start with, what are the specific charges that Moore is being arrested for?

Moore's wife is 15 years or so younger than him....he obviously liked girls much younger than him..... I bet you can't find one woman, near his own age, that ever dated him....he wasn't attracted to them and that, in and of itself, is not a crime..... a little weird, but not a crime....

IF what happened with the 14 year old is true, that was a crime at the time due to the great age difference, but too late to do anything legally about it, I believe?

I think they
Not even a good try.

It was my phone as far as I was concerned....and my parents said it as well....("Care", since you are the only one using the phone, how about you start paying for it, out of your allowance....the parents used to tell me!) I was the only one getting any phone calls! Of course, there was no call waiting back then, or we did not have it in my house, so no one else could get a phone call if I was on it all the time! It was like grand central station, only with phone calls for me! :D though I will say I was around 15-16 when all the phone calls were coming in and not 14...but close enough!

If you had known Moore then you could have gotten them at 14 also!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back