BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

View attachment 160053

So, is this Roy Moore's defense?
That is a mounting cord.

The line cord referred to was from the handset to the base.

At the time, the longest was 25ft.

Could be stretched out to twice the distance.

I agree. I also remember when the long cords got all twisted and knotted up. BTW, that line cord could also be used from the base to the handset - if one chose to do so.

I understand it perfectly, she was in her bedroom when she was talking to him on the phone. Using one of these the phone stays put and the receiver goes where you go..

What date was that sold?

I remember buying one in 1979 but mine was white. It was not the first one we had either, they tended to break as my older sisters pulled them to their furthest extent trying to have "privacy".

I don't recall that. I recall having to get everything for my phone from AT&T.

From the 1979 Radio Shack catalog. This is an 18ft extension. Our local store had longer ones.

View attachment 160072
A whole six dolla and ninety fie cents!

Bripatti here tells us they didn't have them back then or at least he was too po to his family to 'ford it.

Po fella. Besides, even if they did, hooking them up in caves is a bitch.
Once again, you lie about what I said.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.
That's true, at least for the time period...I did not have a bedroom phone but talked on the phone in my bedroom all the time. We had two phones in our house when I was a kid, one in the kitchen downstairs and one in my parent's bedroom which was upstairs... two bedrooms down from my bedroom... and the long cord could get it to my room...it was awesome! :)
Given you claim to have fought in one of the Iraq wars, your experience is too recent to be relevant to what happened in 1979.

This by far has to be the stupidest fucking thread / topic about a god damn phone in defense of a scumbucket I have ever heard.

Christ almighty. Listen to yourselves, Trumpstains!

Not to be nitpicky, but you said 30'. Most rooms are 12 to 15 feet in length, so you might get a room away. Most bedrooms are not off the kitchen or living room, which are where most phones were kept.

But the claim was you could only get such things from ATT, which is now proven false. The local store had 30 foot ones. Just like most stores not every store had everything in the catalog and not everything in every store was in the catalog.

No the claim was she took a call on HER phone in HER bedroom. Hang yourself with the 30 foot cord, it won't change a thing.

Desperate much? :banana:

No I just like making fools become bigger fools. You want a medal or just a participation ribbon?

HER phone...I am sure she is the only 14 year old in that time frame to call the house phone "their phone".

You people try way too hard. The Gateway pundit lied about what the mother said, he twisted her words because he knew that sheep like you would not look into it any deeper.
Prove it.

This by far has to be the stupidest fucking thread / topic about a god damn phone in defense of a scumbucket I have ever heard.

Christ almighty. Listen to yourselves, Trumpstains!

Amen! I wish I could give you 100 medals.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
Oh...so because YOU didn't have one.....no one had one. This is so enlightening watching the trumpanzees jump back and forth between denial and approval.

At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line. The phone company used to control what you could do with your phone very tightly. It wasn't even your phone, actually. You rented it from the phone company. It wasn't until the later half of the 70s that the phone company started giving you more choices. That's when those push button trimeline phones appeared. I recall very distinctly that previously only the rotary dial kind were available. If you wanted a phone in another room you had to pay the phone company for another line. That's why AT&T was such an oppressive monopoly.

Deregulated breakup of AT&T.

At that time, wouldn't it have been Southern Bell? Not AT&T?

But the claim was you could only get such things from ATT, which is now proven false. The local store had 30 foot ones. Just like most stores not every store had everything in the catalog and not everything in every store was in the catalog.

No the claim was she took a call on HER phone in HER bedroom. Hang yourself with the 30 foot cord, it won't change a thing.

No I just like making fools become bigger fools. You want a medal or just a participation ribbon?

HER phone...I am sure she is the only 14 year old in that time frame to call the house phone "their phone".

You people try way too hard. The Gateway pundit lied about what the mother said, he twisted her words because he knew that sheep like you would not look into it any deeper.
Think about this. They are so wound up in trying to defend a child molester, they are hanging the entirety of her story being truthful by three letters used (not even a quote) in the WaPo account: "her."

Tragically sad beyond words.
More lying from you. And you think we are supposed to believe what a couple of hardcore leftwing "reporters" have published? All leftwingers are pathological liars.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
Oh...so because YOU didn't have one.....no one had one. This is so enlightening watching the trumpanzees jump back and forth between denial and approval.

At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line. The phone company used to control what you could do with your phone very tightly. It wasn't even your phone, actually. You rented it from the phone company. It wasn't until the later half of the 70s that the phone company started giving you more choices. That's when those push button trimeline phones appeared. I recall very distinctly that previously only the rotary dial kind were available. If you wanted a phone in another room you had to pay the phone company for another line. That's why AT&T was such an oppressive monopoly.

AT&T in the north.

Bell in the south.

I'm in C&P territory.

Think about this. They are so wound up in trying to defend a child molester, they are hanging the entirety of her story being truthful by three letters used (not even a quote) in the WaPo account: "her."

More lying from you. And you think we are supposed to believe what a couple of hardcore leftwing "reporters" have published? All leftwingers are pathological liars.

Funny. It's called "projection". Look in the mirror...

Not even a good try.

Furthermore:

Southern Bell didn't exist until 1982.

No, it doesn't mean she had her own phone line. It means precisely the opposite.

She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom

Well, libs are kind of confused these days, so maybe they think that singular possessive pronouns can also mean a plural possessive as well if they really want them to.

roflmao
Grasping at straws aren't we?
Her claims are the only evidence we have that this incident ever occured, but you're telling us we aren't allowed to examine what she said.

Funny. It's called "projection". Look in the mirror...
Nope. You and your douchebag allies have ben caught lying in this thread too many times to count.

What date was that sold?

I remember buying one in 1979 but mine was white. It was not the first one we had either, they tended to break as my older sisters pulled them to their furthest extent trying to have "privacy".

From the 1979 Radio Shack catalog. This is an 18ft extension. Our local store had longer ones.

View attachment 160072

Bripatti here tells us they didn't have them back then or at least he was too po to his family to 'ford it.

It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

:lol:

View attachment 160072

It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

:lol:

What's a 7.00 phone extension cord?

Please read.
No one said he molested
Just that he admitted a 30 something guy dated teenagers.
Don't you think that's sick??
Hardly the thing senators are made of.
Maybe in the confederacy among high school white boys

A 30 year old guy dating 18 year olds is not sick.

A 30 year old guy dating high school kids is sick.

We're talking about women aged 18. High school kids are ages 14-18. You keep trying to blur that distinction. It's a sleazy tactic, but everyone is wise to it.

I'll note that the Lefties think 14 year olds should be able to have abortions and undergo sex change procedures without their parents' consent, but think that speaking on the phone is Beyond the Pale.

They defend NAMBLA.

It’s bullshit political opportunism, once again.

It’s all bullshit.

They also defend ANTIFA and BLM and the NFL players taking a knee.

A 30 year old guy dating 18 year olds is not sick.

A 30 year old guy dating high school kids is sick.

We're talking about women aged 18. High school kids are ages 14-18. You keep trying to blur that distinction. It's a sleazy tactic, but everyone is wise to it.

I'll note that the Lefties think 14 year olds should be able to have abortions and undergo sex change procedures without their parents' consent, but think that speaking on the phone is Beyond the Pale.

They defend NAMBLA.

It’s bullshit political opportunism, once again.

It’s all bullshit.

They also defend ANTIFA and BLM and the NFL players taking a knee.

Yes, but they do not have a problem with men fucking boys....so their feigned outrage over a consensual relationship is amusing.

Not even a good try.
That's true, at least for the time period...I did not have a bedroom phone but talked on the phone in my bedroom all the time. We had two phones in our house when I was a kid, one in the kitchen downstairs and one in my parent's bedroom which was upstairs... two bedrooms down from my bedroom... and the long cord could get it to my room...it was awesome! :)

And I bet you even referred to the phone as "your phone" from time to time
I did.
Just like I would say....come on over to my house when I was a teenager.

I mean I didn't own the house, but yanow...

What's so amusing about this is the Trumpstains will defend and trumpsplain every fucked up / mashed up, goofed up language vomit and ill placed words their God Emperor will use, and zero in on the use of "her" regarding a family phone -- defending a child molestation victim.

FUBAB.
And when I handed out my phone number, it was MY PHONE NUMBER, no one ever said, ''here is the phone number of my parents of which you can call me at.....'', it was simply, here's MY phone number....
Oh puhleeze. You attack anyone else's personal experience, but we are suppose to accept yours without question? Who cares what you thought about "YOUR" phone?

Forum List

Back