BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
Oh...so because YOU didn't have one.....no one had one. This is so enlightening watching the trumpanzees jump back and forth between denial and approval.

At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line. The phone company used to control what you could do with your phone very tightly. It wasn't even your phone, actually. You rented it from the phone company. It wasn't until the later half of the 70s that the phone company started giving you more choices. That's when those push button trimeline phones appeared. I recall very distinctly that previously only the rotary dial kind were available. If you wanted a phone in another room you had to pay the phone company for another line. That's why AT&T was such an oppressive monopoly.

Deregulated breakup of AT&T.

At that time, wouldn't it have been Southern Bell? Not AT&T?
AT&T in the north.

Bell in the south.

I'm in C&P territory.

I lived in Ohio, and it was Ohio Bell.

This took place in Alabama...so Bripat is wrong, it would have been Southern Bell, so his rules about the phone wouldn't be the same.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
Oh...so because YOU didn't have one.....no one had one. This is so enlightening watching the trumpanzees jump back and forth between denial and approval.

At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line. The phone company used to control what you could do with your phone very tightly. It wasn't even your phone, actually. You rented it from the phone company. It wasn't until the later half of the 70s that the phone company started giving you more choices. That's when those push button trimeline phones appeared. I recall very distinctly that previously only the rotary dial kind were available. If you wanted a phone in another room you had to pay the phone company for another line. That's why AT&T was such an oppressive monopoly.

The breakup created the Bell Companies.

Nynex.

Ameritech.

PacTelesis.

SW Bell.

US West.

Many of my relatives, uncle's, cousins, etc. work for or are retired lineman from C&P, AT&T, etc.

Half the others are lineman for the Power Utility Companies.

Learned to hook poles from them.

You are the LAIR! If Moore talking to a girl on the phone is suspicious, Bubba flying to an island full of underage sex workers is even more so.

You're the liar, sweetie pie pie. Stick your Moonie Times article up your ass.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

Victims: Feds Hid ‘Sweetheart’ Deal for Well-Connected Sex Offender

& Being on a plane does not make one a child rapist.

Or else Trump is a rapist too - because he was on that plane.

Sorry bub; the flight logs show Bubba flew to the island many times. I doubt he went there to teach Bible classes.
You LIE. Over and over.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

What a piss poor punt.

You were asked to provide flight logs showing he went to the island.

You won't. Know why?

Because you lie.

You are such a fish in a barrel. Here, knock yourself out.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Epstein Flight Manifests

I don't recall that. I recall having to get everything for my phone from AT&T.

From the 1979 Radio Shack catalog. This is an 18ft extension. Our local store had longer ones.

View attachment 160072
A whole six dolla and ninety fie cents!

Bripatti here tells us they didn't have them back then or at least he was too po to his family to 'ford it.

Po fella. Besides, even if they did, hooking them up in caves is a bitch.
Once again, you lie about what I said.
It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

:lol:

What's a 7.00 phone extension cord?
The more important question: Why do you act so stupid?

Oh. That's right. It's not an act.

AT&T in the north.

Bell in the south.

I'm in C&P territory.

This took place in Alabama...so Bripat is wrong, it would have been Southern Bell, so his rules about the phone wouldn't be the same.
Southern Bell did not exist as a company until after AT&T was broken up. You aren't paying attention, are you?

Yes, I'm sure Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein know all about that.

Weren't you the one crying about unproven accusations a few posts back?

The facts for those two are quite clear. Epstein was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution; and Bubba's frequent trips to the orgy island filled with underage girls are well documented in the flight logs.

No, they are not, liar.

Or else Trump is a rapist too - because he was on that plane./

You are the LAIR! If Moore talking to a girl on the phone is suspicious, Bubba flying to an island full of underage sex workers is even more so.

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Sarnoff also authored a book on Mr. Epstein titled “TrafficKing.”

Mr. Epstein was arrested in 2005 and signed a plea agreement in 2007 with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, accepting a single charge of soliciting prostitution. He agreed to a 30-month sentence, registered as a “Tier 1” sex offender with the U.S. Virgin Islands and paid dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Trump associated with him too.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

That doesn't mean Trump too a ride on the Lolita Express. Lots of people have met Harvey Weinstein; that doesn't make them all rapists.

Furthermore:

Southern Bell didn't exist until 1982.

Actually... not true. And in the 70's the telephone company that was originally Southern Bell in Alabama split off to become South Central Bell .

A 30 year old guy dating 18 year olds is not sick.

A 30 year old guy dating high school kids is sick.

We're talking about women aged 18. High school kids are ages 14-18. You keep trying to blur that distinction. It's a sleazy tactic, but everyone is wise to it.

I'll note that the Lefties think 14 year olds should be able to have abortions and undergo sex change procedures without their parents' consent, but think that speaking on the phone is Beyond the Pale.

They defend NAMBLA.

It’s bullshit political opportunism, once again.

It’s all bullshit.

They also defend ANTIFA and BLM and the NFL players taking a knee.

They'll defend anyone who does something reprehensible or anti-American as long as said person kowtows to Prog Ideology.

AT&T in the north.

Bell in the south.

I'm in C&P territory.

Southern Bell did not exist as a company until after AT&T was broken up. You aren't paying attention, are you?

You are off by a little bit... oh by almost a CENTURY. They were established in 1879.

Actually... not true. And in the 70's the telephone company that was originally Southern Bell in Alabama split off to become South Central Bell .
It was always C&P here in Maryland and Washington.

Bell Atlantic came along in 1984.

Changed to Verizon in 2000.

Weren't you the one crying about unproven accusations a few posts back?

The facts for those two are quite clear. Epstein was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution; and Bubba's frequent trips to the orgy island filled with underage girls are well documented in the flight logs.

No, they are not, liar.

Or else Trump is a rapist too - because he was on that plane./

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Sarnoff also authored a book on Mr. Epstein titled “TrafficKing.”

Mr. Epstein was arrested in 2005 and signed a plea agreement in 2007 with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, accepting a single charge of soliciting prostitution. He agreed to a 30-month sentence, registered as a “Tier 1” sex offender with the U.S. Virgin Islands and paid dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Trump associated with him too.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

That doesn't mean Trump too a ride on the Lolita Express. Lots of people have met Harvey Weinstein; that doesn't make them all rapists.

Yet you want to use the same thing to condemn Clinton.

From the 1979 Radio Shack catalog. This is an 18ft extension. Our local store had longer ones.

View attachment 160072

Bripatti here tells us they didn't have them back then or at least he was too po to his family to 'ford it.

It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

So anyone who doesn't know what a 7.00 phone cord is is stupid?

When it merged with GTE.

That pretty much covers it.

AT&T in the north.

Bell in the south.

I'm in C&P territory.

You are off by a little bit... oh by almost a CENTURY. They were established in 1879.
It was a division of AT&T, not its own company.

That pretty much covers it.

ROFL! You and paperview just proved you're a couple of boneheads.

Can Alabama not come up with a normal conservative? Moore touts himself a christian but he gives our religion a bad name. Then again its Alabama....reading abi!lity optional truth be told.

When it merged with GTE.
Bell Atlantic bought out GTE and Nynex at about the same time.

AT&T had a hissy fit and that is how Verizon was conceived.

Remember when you could dial 811?

AT&T complained about it.

Every holiday were stories of the Phone man when I was growing up.

Can Alabama not come up with a normal conservative? Moore touts himself a christian but he gives our religion a bad name. Then again its Alabama....reading abi!lity optional truth be told.

Nowadays, Moore is a normal republican.

Forum List

Back