BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

Bripat hates women. Probably from all the rejections he's had his whole life. Anytime there are women or children who have been sexually molested or assaulted he always stands firm against the victims and makes excuses for the perps.
He belongs in that special place in hell along with the old men who take advantage of young girls.

Try fucking decaff asshole. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Innocent until proven guilty is in a court of law. Not for elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. He needs to step down. He's unfit to serve.

Mitt Romney.

Why should I beleive a douchebag who needs money?

Clearly we we all have to abide by the will of the voters. That does not preclude calling them idiots if need be!

I am stuck with Trump and could have been stuck with Hillary thanks to idiot primary voters. Didn’t stop me from expressing my feelings

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No one cares about your feelings snowflake.

Bripat hates women. Probably from all the rejections he's had his whole life. Anytime there are women or children who have been sexually molested or assaulted he always stands firm against the victims and makes excuses for the perps.
He belongs in that special place in hell along with the old men who take advantage of young girls.

Innocent until proven guilty is in a court of law. Not for elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. He needs to step down. He's unfit to serve.

Mitt Romney.
You don’t get to make that call, oops. You lose

Last edited:
One of the Breitbart reporters, Aaron Klein, used to regularly interview the Clinton accusers on his radio show. For Breitbart, being believed is determined by party affiliation.

Once again, you lie about what I said.
It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

:lol:

What's a 7.00 phone extension cord?
The more important question: Why do you act so stupid?

Oh. That's right. It's not an act.

So anyone who doesn't know what a 7.00 phone cord is is stupid?
Considering you were shown a large JPG of a 6.95 Radio Shack phone extension cord from 1979, and engaged the poster regarding it -- and *still* acted stupid about even the existence of it later, I wouldn't say anyone, but I would say you are.

Then again, most all who have engaged you know this.
You called it a 7.00 phone extension cord. Perhaps if you labeled things accurately people might not think you're a bonehead.

Mitt Romney.
Unless it's a Clinton, in which case a conviction is the only thing that will change your mind about them.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.
Busted- the same mother confirmed that Roy Moore met her and her daughter at the court exactly as the daughter recounted.

Moore has denied meeting them.

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.
Busted- the same mother confirmed that Roy Moore met her and her daughter at the court exactly as the daughter recounted.

Moore has denied meeting them.

So what? Do you believe that because one part of her story is true that means the whole thing is true? If someone said that Santa Clause landed at Dulles airport in a 757, would you believe it because 757s actually exist?

You are a piece of garbage. Which phone she used is a minor point. It actually strengthened the Washington Post story. It confirms that the Washington Post found her rather than her finding them. She had no political vendetta. The Washington Post dug up the facts and she confirmed them. You are the one who is BUSTED.

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

ROFL!

Liberal Dictionary:
==================
Fake news - truth.

The so-called "victims" are discrediting themselves.

You are the one who is discrediting themselves. PERVERT!!

Mitt Romney.

Mike Lee has withdrawn his endorsement. David Horowitz says you should still vote for him even though he did it.

Not true. I'll stand with Harry Weinstein's victims any day.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

When someone you like does something then you defend them. If you don't like them then you will support their victims.

All you have offered is insinuation and innuendo...exactly what political smear hatchet jobs are intended to do.

Talking on the phone is not sexual assault.

Nor has any actual evidence been put forward. Moore is entitled to due process, but the nature of this creepy accusation 38 years after the supposed incident is not for the truth to come out. The purpose is character assassination in order to remove a political opponent.

To remove a political opponent that molests little girls.

Proof? Where is the evidence that he molested little girls?

All you have is unproven accusations decades after the alleged incident. This is how Totalitarian regimes work, bub.

Please read.
No one said he molested
Just that he admitted a 30 something guy dated teenagers.
Don't you think that's sick??
Hardly the thing senators are made of.
Maybe in the confederacy among high school white boys

The age of consent in Alabama was 16 years in that era. Personally, I wouldn't have dated a 30 something guy when I was a teenager, but that doesn't make Moore's actions either illegal or immoral.

Again, I'll stand by the concepts of Rule of Law and Due Process, thing which the Left abandoned long ago.
uhh..she was 14, not 16.

My understanding is that he dated 16 and 18 year olds, and talked on the phone to a 14 year old (which is not illegal unless he had a smartphone 38 years ago and sent penis-selfies).

All you have is unproven accusations decades after the alleged incident. This is how Totalitarian regimes work, bub.

Please read.
No one said he molested

The age of consent in Alabama was 16 years in that era. Personally, I wouldn't have dated a 30 something guy when I was a teenager, but that doesn't make Moore's actions either illegal or immoral.

Again, I'll stand by the concepts of Rule of Law and Due Process, thing which the Left abandoned long ago.
uhh..she was 14, not 16.

My understanding is that he dated 16 and 18 year olds, and talked on the phone to a 14 year old (which is not illegal unless he had a smartphone 38 years ago and sent penis-selfies).

He felt up the 14 year old

Please read.
No one said he molested

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

I think I dont give any fucks whatsoever if it was illegal. I have my own standards and dudes thirsty enough to yakk after 14 and 16yr olds when they're 32 are swaggerless creepy fucking pasta.

Mitt Romney.

Mike Lee has withdrawn his endorsement. David Horowitz says you should still vote for him even though he did it.
just curious if Mike Lee votes in that election? If not, it is up to the people to whom they believe. there is no evidence and not enough time to find it out ahead of an election. so the people will make the choice. why are you against that?

And why do you feel you get to intervene or Mike Lee or anyone? I still would like to know if the woman received any money ahead of her story. that would be interesting.

Please read.
No one said he molested

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

I think I dont give any fucks whatsoever if it was illegal. I have my own standards and dudes thirsty enough to yakk after 14 and 16yr olds when they're 32 are swaggerless creepy fucking pasta.
the question is did it happen. can you prove it did? can anyone? is it her word against his? does he have any other 14 year olds complaining? no pattern then if the answer is no.

Please read.
No one said he molested

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

the question is did it happen. can you prove it did? can anyone? is it her word against his? does he have any other 14 year olds complaining? no pattern then if the answer is no.

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

Forum List

Back