BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

The girls mother said the WaPo article was accurate

Where is Hannity on that?

The age of consent in Alabama was 16 years in that era. Personally, I wouldn't have dated a 30 something guy when I was a teenager, but that doesn't make Moore's actions either illegal or immoral.

Again, I'll stand by the concepts of Rule of Law and Due Process, thing which the Left abandoned long ago.
uhh..she was 14, not 16.

My understanding is that he dated 16 and 18 year olds, and talked on the phone to a 14 year old (which is not illegal unless he had a smartphone 38 years ago and sent penis-selfies).
I think I dont give any fucks whatsoever if it was illegal. I have my own standards and dudes thirsty enough to yakk after 14 and 16yr olds when they're 32 are swaggerless creepy fucking pasta.
the question is did it happen. can you prove it did? can anyone? is it her word against his? does he have any other 14 year olds complaining? no pattern then if the answer is no.

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

Do you summarily reject the possibility that it could be politically motivated AND true?

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

My understanding is that he dated 16 and 18 year olds, and talked on the phone to a 14 year old (which is not illegal unless he had a smartphone 38 years ago and sent penis-selfies).
I think I dont give any fucks whatsoever if it was illegal. I have my own standards and dudes thirsty enough to yakk after 14 and 16yr olds when they're 32 are swaggerless creepy fucking pasta.
the question is did it happen. can you prove it did? can anyone? is it her word against his? does he have any other 14 year olds complaining? no pattern then if the answer is no.

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

Do you summarily reject the possibility that it could be politically motivated AND true?
the people will decide. why are you against that?

Was that a yes or a no?

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

Talking on the phone is not a sex crime.

trying to get a 14 year old to go out with you is.

plying her with wine is.

so funny how you simply don't care when there's an 'R' after the sexual predator's name.

Was that a yes or a no?
I don't need to. the people will vote on it. they will answer that question.

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

this isn't a criminal trial... your standard is extraordinarily different when there's a 'd' after the guy's name.

:cuckoo:

Please read.
No one said he molested
Just that he admitted a 30 something guy dated teenagers.
Don't you think that's sick??
Hardly the thing senators are made of.
Maybe in the confederacy among high school white boys

The age of consent in Alabama was 16 years in that era. Personally, I wouldn't have dated a 30 something guy when I was a teenager, but that doesn't make Moore's actions either illegal or immoral.

Again, I'll stand by the concepts of Rule of Law and Due Process, thing which the Left abandoned long ago.
uhh..she was 14, not 16.

hes admitted to being into the teeny boppers when he was 32 in the first place. thats my line..im good no thanks 2 trusting that skeez

Talking on the phone is not a sex crime.

trying to get a 14 year old to go out with you is.

plying her with wine is.

so funny how you simply don't care when there's an 'R' after the sexual predator's name.

Where's the evidence that this actually happened, Bitter Pillian?

awwwwww.... lookie.... the moron with the 5th grade education learned how to rhyme. :thup:

I'm never bitter. so don't project your anger on me just because you want to defend pedophiles

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

hes admitted to being into the teeny boppers when he was 32 in the first place. thats my line..im good no thanks 2 trusting that skeez
and if he doesn't resign, the people will vote on it. what are you going to do about it?

So we can quote you as believing that ALL accusations of this nature against Bill Clinton, except for the Monica affair,

were politically motivated? lol, is that a new position for you?

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

So, a lot of men like young women. The age of consent in Alabama is 16, so dating 16+ year olds is neither a crime, nor is it immoral. The troublesome accusation involves the 14 year old. Moore denies her allegations.

Hey, the tards were okay with pussy grabbing, so is it really surprising they are okay with a child molester, too?

There simply is no bottom to these people's morals. None.

As long as someone has an R after their name, they can diddle children, grab pussies, and shoot people in broad daylight on 5th Avenue.

Carte blanche.

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

So, a lot of men like young women. The age of consent in Alabama is 16, so dating 16+ year olds is neither a crime, nor is it immoral. The troublesome accusation involves the 14 year old. Moore denies her allegations.
speak for yourself on morality

a 32 yr old with a 16yr old in my world makes the dude a desperate and disgusting heathen

eww...the fakk

So we can quote you as believing that ALL accusations of this nature against Bill Clinton, except for the Monica affair,

were politically motivated? lol, is that a new position for you?
so which is it? people who accuse are right or not? Bill had plenty of women. hitlery attacked them. so were they all liars? just trying to understand if you have a preference on who you believe?

Forum List

Back