BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

My understanding is that he dated 16 and 18 year olds, and talked on the phone to a 14 year old (which is not illegal unless he had a smartphone 38 years ago and sent penis-selfies).
I think I dont give any fucks whatsoever if it was illegal. I have my own standards and dudes thirsty enough to yakk after 14 and 16yr olds when they're 32 are swaggerless creepy fucking pasta.
the question is did it happen. can you prove it did? can anyone? is it her word against his? does he have any other 14 year olds complaining? no pattern then if the answer is no.
hes admitted to being into the teeny boppers when he was 32 in the first place. thats my line..im good no thanks 2 trusting that skeez

So, a lot of men like young women. The age of consent in Alabama is 16, so dating 16+ year olds is neither a crime, nor is it immoral. The troublesome accusation involves the 14 year old. Moore denies her allegations.

because why would the disgusting piece of garbage lie, right?

:cuckoo:

My understanding is that he dated 16 and 18 year olds, and talked on the phone to a 14 year old (which is not illegal unless he had a smartphone 38 years ago and sent penis-selfies).
I think I dont give any fucks whatsoever if it was illegal. I have my own standards and dudes thirsty enough to yakk after 14 and 16yr olds when they're 32 are swaggerless creepy fucking pasta.
the question is did it happen. can you prove it did? can anyone? is it her word against his? does he have any other 14 year olds complaining? no pattern then if the answer is no.
hes admitted to being into the teeny boppers when he was 32 in the first place. thats my line..im good no thanks 2 trusting that skeez

So, a lot of men like young women. The age of consent in Alabama is 16, so dating 16+ year olds is neither a crime, nor is it immoral. The troublesome accusation involves the 14 year old. Moore denies her allegations.
speak for yourself on morality

a 32 yr old with a 16yr old in my world makes the dude a desperate and disgusting heathen

eww...the fakk
I'd agree with you if that were this case, but it isn't.

Like Clinton? you all are truly amazing on your hypocrisy. again demonstrating the lack of dignity you carry. I need patterns, you don't, except when you do. funny.

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

Do you summarily reject the possibility that it could be politically motivated AND true?

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

So we can quote you as believing that ALL accusations of this nature against Bill Clinton, except for the Monica affair,

were politically motivated? lol, is that a new position for you?
so which is it? people who accuse are right or not? Bill had plenty of women. hitlery attacked them. so were they all liars? just trying to understand if you have a preference on who you believe?
So it bothers you when a Democrat molests women and children, but not when a Republican does it.

I seeeee....

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

Do you summarily reject the possibility that it could be politically motivated AND true?

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

So we can quote you as believing that ALL accusations of this nature against Bill Clinton, except for the Monica affair,

No, there was actual evidence regarding Clinton. He settled out of court with Paula Jones and lost his license. Juanita Broaddrick's account has been corroborated by a witness who found her in the room with a bitten lip and torn pantyhose shortly after the rape. So, I remain convinced that Bill Clinton is a serial abuse of women, aided and abetted in their ongoing abuse (via character assassination) by his awful wife.

so which is it? people who accuse are right or not? Bill had plenty of women. hitlery attacked them. so were they all liars? just trying to understand if you have a preference on who you believe?
So it bothers you when a Democrat molests women and children, but not when a Republican does it.

I seeeee....
it bothers me when someone takes advantage of women period. There is no pattern of such misconduct with Roy, where there were plenty with Bill. Patterns. you know repeat offenses. Ones dealt with out of court. And Clinton became president with them hanging over him. that didn't bother you, but this one does. dude that is hypocrisy in its finest hour.

Roy Moore's answers to Hannity's questions proves the guy likes to diddle kids.

Like Clinton? you all are truly amazing on your hypocrisy. again demonstrating the lack of dignity you carry. I need patterns, you don't, except when you do. funny.

Clinton was impeached for a blue dress, idiota.

There are only two reasons for someone saying they can't remember something.

One reason is that they honestly cannot remember.

The other reason is that they don't know if someone is going to come forward and contradict them if they straight out deny they did something. So they take the "I can't recall" legal loophole.

But the "I can't remember" line does not work in all cases.

For example, "I can't remember if I joined a gang and robbed banks."

Another example, "I can't remember if I diddled little girls."

Roy Moore tried the "I can't remember if I diddled little girls" bullshit during his interview with Hannity, and that proves he did.

He's a child molester. And no amount of smoke by his defenders can hide that fact.

You better think twice about defending a child molester. I have a long memory.

The other reason is that they don't know if someone is going to come forward and contradict them if they straight out deny they did something. So they take the "I can't recall" legal loophole.

Roy Moore tried the "I can't remember if I diddled little girls" bullshit during his interview with Hannity, and that proves he did.

He's a child molester. And no amount of smoke by his defenders can hide that fact.

To say I don't remember someone from 40 years ago is quite believable

To say I don't remember being attracted to teenaged girls is a stretch

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

Do you have proof, jury no 1
Cross examination of The accuser is only fare don’t you think, wonder what you would say if you’re the one being accused some day, would you want to tell your side before being sent straight to jall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

Breitbart? The Gateway Pundit? Get serious! Stop trying to discredit and slander these victims with fake news!

Do you have proof, jury no 1
Cross examination of The accuser is only fare don’t you think, wonder what you would say if you’re the one being accused some day, would you want to tell your side before being sent straight to jall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody is going to jail

He just might not go to the Senate

McConnell takes a page from the Democrats - vilifies Moore before investigation / evidence, calls for Moore to immediately step down...

McConnell Believes Moore Accusers, Says He Should ‘Step Aside’

McConnell is in an extremely UN-Comfortable position for him right now - as the MAJORITY LEADER. He would much rather lose the Senate and be the minority leader where he can oppose the Democrats, not have to lead, and not be held accountable for anything he did...if he ever did anything. He's trying to hand the reins over to the Democrats just as fast as he can.

F*wad needs to be removed from the role he is in and voted out of office (and not because of anything regarding the Moore situation).

Looks like a new 14 year old accuser coming out

A new woman is expected to come forward Monday to accuse Senate candidate Roy Moore of assaulting her as a minor in Alabama.

The announcement came from attorney Gloria Allred, who has represented woman who have accused President Trump and comedian Bill Cosby of sexual misconduct or assault. The individual would be the fifth person to accuse the Republican Senate nominee of inappropriate conduct with them, including one who said Moore, then a 32-year-old prosecutor, had sexual contact with her when she was 14.

McConnell takes a page from the Democrats - vilifies Moore before investigation / evidence, calls for Moore to immediately step down...

McConnell Believes Moore Accusers, Says He Should ‘Step Aside’

McConnell is in an extremely UN-Comfortable position for him right now - as the MAJORITY LEADER. He would much rather lose the Senate and be the minority leader where he can oppose the Democrats, not have to lead, and not be held accountable for anything he did...if he ever did anything. He's trying to hand the reins over to the Democrats just as fast as he can.

F*wad needs to be removed from the role he is in and voted out of office (and not because of anything regarding the Moore situation).

So the Senate Majority Leader believes the women

How long before other key Republicans follow suit?

and what? he isn't stepping down. the voters will be left to decide.

Mitch McConnell is looking for a potential write in candidate in Alabama

It would split the GOP vote and ensure a Democratic win

Not sure why this is a big deal. Cordless phones were available in the late 70's. My family had one in the 80's and we didn't spend a lot of money on gadgets back then...so if we had one, it meant so did a lot of other folks. And before we had the cordless, we had very long phone lines on most of our phones.

Forum List

Back