BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

This is a rare case where I think McConnell is right according to the broken watch theory.
Why is it that Republicans should step down, quit, or go to jail based on claims without any evidence, but Democrats aren't held accountable in any way even when there is a vast amount of evidence against them?

Don't get me wrong, I BELIEVE IF MOORE IS GUILTY HE SHOULD NOT ONLY STEP DOWN BUT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS IN EVER WAY POSSIBLE...just asking a question.

No one is talking jail time here. He is not entitled to a Senate seat. Clinton's peccadillos were one of the reasons I did not support him but I hold my side to the same standard. I remember a Republican Party where if you cheated on your wife, you were toast in a Republican Primary. With the advent of Trump, the Republican Party has become as debased as the Democrat Party morally. We have a Republican state official who compares Moore and this girl to Mary and Joseph.Unfortunately Moore is a continuation of that process. We are seeing who the real Christians are and who the fake Christians are.

Hey dont forget the key piece of evidence working for Moore is the Mama didnt remember where the house phone was that day! Big Stuff!

Do you summarily reject the possibility that it could be politically motivated AND true?

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

That is so much bull. Even if he admitted it you would find a excuse to continue to support him.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzz...

I stand by my statement and really don't care what an anonymous moron like you FEELz.

You are the immoral moron. You are the one spewing hot air and lying to boot.

Yeah yeah yeah. And you're a chickenhawk.

You are the chickenhawk. I assume you will never mention Democrats and their sexual peccadillos again.

Police: Do you remember meeting this man at the courthouse and he asked to watch your daughter?
Mom: Yes
Police: Where was the phone that week?
Mom: Uhh

*Law and Order sound Chu-CHUNG*

No. I have said repeatedly that we should follow due process under the Rule of Law. Moore has denied the allegations. So, unless evidence is provided that proves he is lying, I'll continue to believe this is politically motivated. If real evidence is put forth showing that he was sexually inappropriate or abused anyone, I will call for him to resign from public office and the campaign.

That is so much bull. Even if he admitted it you would find a excuse to continue to support him.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzz...

I stand by my statement and really don't care what an anonymous moron like you FEELz.

You are the immoral moron. You are the one spewing hot air and lying to boot.

Yeah yeah yeah. And you're a chickenhawk.

You are the chickenhawk. I assume you will never mention Democrats and their sexual peccadillos again.

Jeebus you are dull.

1. No one is talking jail time here.

2. He is not entitled to a Senate seat.

1. If he did something criminally wrong then maybe someone should be.

2. Your Opinion. Guilt has not been established yet.

Again, why do Democrats declare Republicans are guilty until proven innocent yet Democrats - even after having been proven guilty - are hardly ever held accountable and / or to the same standards?

Hey dont forget the key piece of evidence working for Moore is the Mama didnt remember where the house phone was that day! Big Stuff!

But Mama said her daughters description of her relationship with Moore was accurate

1. No one is talking jail time here.

2. He is not entitled to a Senate seat.

1. If he did something criminally wrong then maybe someone should be.

2. Your Opinion. Guilt has not been established yet.

Again, why do Democrats declare Republicans are guilty until proven innocent yet Democrats - even after having been proven guilty - are hardly ever held accountable and / or to the same standards?

Let Alabama voters decide whether they want Moore representing them

If they are satisfied with a child molester, it is their choice

WHY did the Democrats not call for Mendez to immediately step down, and instead allow him to go to trial for him to either be found innocent or guilty before even CONSIDERING asking him to step aside?

If accusation of criminal activity is good enough to cause one to lose their seat, should that not be the standard for all?

Not according to Democrats / snowflakes.....

It's just like with Kevin Spacey. He couldn't remember if he had molested that particular kid.

When someone can't remember if they molested a particular kid, that means they have molested so many, they can't remember if this one kid was one of them.

Spacey's apology is what told me he had molested more than one.

And Moore's interview with Hannity told me he had molested more than one kid, too.

Don't be caught defending Moore.

lol, I can remember every hot 14 year old that so much as smiled at me.

This is a rare case where I think McConnell is right according to the broken watch theory.
Why is it that Republicans should step down, quit, or go to jail based on claims without any evidence, but Democrats aren't held accountable in any way even when there is a vast amount of evidence against them?

Don't get me wrong, I BELIEVE IF MOORE IS GUILTY HE SHOULD NOT ONLY STEP DOWN BUT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS IN EVER WAY POSSIBLE...just asking a question.

That's an easy proclamation in light of the fact that 'guilty', to your satisfaction, is pretty much impossible to establish.

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

Do you summarily reject the possibility that it could be politically motivated AND true?

So we can quote you as believing that ALL accusations of this nature against Bill Clinton, except for the Monica affair,

were politically motivated? lol, is that a new position for you?

No, there was actual evidence regarding Clinton. He settled out of court with Paula Jones and lost his license. Juanita Broaddrick's account has been corroborated by a witness who found her in the room with a bitten lip and torn pantyhose shortly after the rape. So, I remain convinced that Bill Clinton is a serial abuse of women, aided and abetted in their ongoing abuse (via character assassination) by his awful wife.

Settling a case does not make someone guilty. The woman in question told others what happened shortly after it happened. She did not come forward either. The same circumstances you use to convict Clinton can be used to convict Roy Moore.
no, no it can't

It reeks of a political hit job. There is no evidence beyond a very suspicious claim that something happened 38 years ago. Given how prominent Moore has been in the public service area, it's very curious that this "information" is coming to light during this particular election.

yeah like I believe Anita Hill. not. evidence is needed to turn against someone and their reputation.

There are a number of differences between Hill and this woman. Anita Hill had continued contact with Thomas even after he supposedly did what she said. This woman had no contact with Moore after this happened that we know of. Breitbart strengthens the case against Moore.
so you make my argument. no contact with her. I believe that to be her issue. he didn't seek her out. there was nothing there ever. perhaps she misrepresented what might have happened 38 fking years ago. It wasn't yesterday. I side on clarity of fact after 38 years.

Mitch McConnell is looking for a potential write in candidate in Alabama

It would split the GOP vote and ensure a Democratic win

I don't know... repug types are pretty good at holding their noses and voting party over country
like the dems are accustomed to doing like for Clinton. twice.

I'm guessing you didn't defend Clinton back then.
i will never vote democrat. ever. I find their party scum and out of sync with reality. they are an evil party filled with hate.

yeah like I believe Anita Hill. not. evidence is needed to turn against someone and their reputation.

There are a number of differences between Hill and this woman. Anita Hill had continued contact with Thomas even after he supposedly did what she said. This woman had no contact with Moore after this happened that we know of. Breitbart strengthens the case against Moore.
so you make my argument. no contact with her. I believe that to be her issue. he didn't seek her out. there was nothing there ever. perhaps she misrepresented what might have happened 38 fking years ago. It wasn't yesterday. I side on clarity of fact after 38 years.

So beating the statute of limitations is a new measure of morality for you moral majority types?

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:

They say if you want to catch a liar, merely let them talk. In the case of Judge Roy Moore accuser Leigh Corfman, just let her mother talk.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Corfman’s mother Nancy Wells contradicted a key detail of her daughter’s sexual advancement claim against the Alabama GOP Senate candidate. As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein noted on Sunday, “Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.” Breitbart News reports: Citing Corfman, the Postreported: After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.
Your source is not credible. Will you people ever realize that the source of information is important: needs to be credible, reliable. Believing what you want to believe is just not good enough.

Forum List

Back