BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

You're the liar, sweetie pie pie. Stick your Moonie Times article up your ass.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

Victims: Feds Hid ‘Sweetheart’ Deal for Well-Connected Sex Offender

& Being on a plane does not make one a child rapist.

Or else Trump is a rapist too - because he was on that plane.

Sorry bub; the flight logs show Bubba flew to the island many times. I doubt he went there to teach Bible classes.
You LIE. Over and over.

"To date, no documentary evidence has emerged to show that Clinton ever got near Epstein’s island home, and the U.S. Secret Service, in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, says it has no records of its agents traveling there in the years after Clinton left office." Feb 2016

What a piss poor punt.

You were asked to provide flight logs showing he went to the island.

You won't. Know why?

Because you lie.

You are such a fish in a barrel. Here, knock yourself out.

View attachment 160095

Epstein Flight Manifests

You're such an idiot. You don't even know what you're looking at.

Nothing on that flight log shows him going to the island.

Brain damage seems to be a serious manifestation with connies these days.

The facts for those two are quite clear. Epstein was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution; and Bubba's frequent trips to the orgy island filled with underage girls are well documented in the flight logs.

No, they are not, liar.

& Being on a plane does not make one a child rapist.

Or else Trump is a rapist too - because he was on that plane./

You are the LAIR! If Moore talking to a girl on the phone is suspicious, Bubba flying to an island full of underage sex workers is even more so.

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Sarnoff also authored a book on Mr. Epstein titled “TrafficKing.”

Mr. Epstein was arrested in 2005 and signed a plea agreement in 2007 with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, accepting a single charge of soliciting prostitution. He agreed to a 30-month sentence, registered as a “Tier 1” sex offender with the U.S. Virgin Islands and paid dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Trump associated with him too.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

That doesn't mean Trump too a ride on the Lolita Express. Lots of people have met Harvey Weinstein; that doesn't make them all rapists.

Yet you want to use the same thing to condemn Clinton.

Hardly. Epstein pled guilty to soliciting underage girls for prostitution. He kept underage prostitutes on his island. Bill was a frequent guest at the island. Bill also has a known history of assaulting and abusing women; he settled out of court with one of them and lost his law license due to that incident. The circumstantial and actual evidence are rather damning.

Moore is accused of talking to a 14 girl on the phone, and dating of dating, or attempting to date, three women over the legal age of consent. Until evidence is presented that he committed an actual crime is presented, his situation is one of a political hatchet job.

Sorry bub; the flight logs show Bubba flew to the island many times. I doubt he went there to teach Bible classes.
You LIE. Over and over.

What a piss poor punt.

You won't. Know why?

Because you lie.

View attachment 160095

Epstein Flight Manifests

Sad little knigget. This is from the flight manifest for Epstein's private jet to the island. Try keeping up.

Can Alabama not come up with a normal conservative? Moore touts himself a christian but he gives our religion a bad name. Then again its Alabama....reading abi!lity optional truth be told.

Nowadays, Moore is a normal republican.

Says the side who owns blow job addict intern abusing wife cheater Bill Clinton, accused rapist serial women abuser Weinstein, and I have lost count already how many other liberal women abusing pigs that have been outed recently.

Deregulated breakup of AT&T.

At that time, wouldn't it have been Southern Bell? Not AT&T?
Southern Bell didn't exist until 1982.

Actually... not true. And in the 70's the telephone company that was originally Southern Bell in Alabama split off to become South Central Bell .
It was always C&P here in Maryland and Washington.

Bell Atlantic came along in 1984.

Changed to Verizon in 2000.

When it merged with GTE.
It was a merger.

Bell acquired GTE on June 30, 2000.

A whole six dolla and ninety fie cents!

Bripatti here tells us they didn't have them back then or at least he was too po to his family to 'ford it.

Po fella. Besides, even if they did, hooking them up in caves is a bitch.
Once again, you lie about what I said.
It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

:lol:

What's a 7.00 phone extension cord?
The more important question: Why do you act so stupid?

Oh. That's right. It's not an act.

So anyone who doesn't know what a 7.00 phone cord is is stupid?
Considering you were shown a large JPG of a 6.95 Radio Shack phone extension cord from 1979, and engaged the poster regarding it -- and *still* acted stupid about even the existence of it later, I wouldn't say anyone, but I would say you are.

Then again, most all who have engaged you know this.

Can Alabama not come up with a normal conservative? Moore touts himself a christian but he gives our religion a bad name. Then again its Alabama....reading abi!lity optional truth be told.

Nowadays, Moore is a normal republican.

Says the side who owns blow job addict intern abusing wife cheater Bill Clinton, accused rapist serial women abuser Weinstein, and I have lost count already how many other liberal women abusing pigs that have been outed recently.

Not sure how a consensual blowjob with adults could be abuse.

You LIE. Over and over.

What a piss poor punt.

You won't. Know why?

Because you lie.

View attachment 160095

Epstein Flight Manifests

Sad little knigget. This is from the flight manifest for Epstein's private jet to the island. Try keeping up.

Like I said -- you don't even know what you're looking at.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

This is the page you showed:

(without the airport code blocked):

Epstein Flight Manifests

Are you smart enough to figure out those codes? I doubt it. You whacknabs are so fucking gullible.

To repeat:

Once again, you lie about what I said.
It was you who said, middle-finger toddler, you, nor anyone in your neighborhood ever had a 7.00 phone extension cord at that time.

You weren't poor. OK. You're fambly wuz just too tight or stupid to splurge for that ....luxury.

Another bripatti gem: "At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line."

[emoji38]

Considering you were shown a large JPG of a 6.95 Radio Shack phone extension cord from 1979, and engaged the poster regarding it -- and *still* acted stupid about even the existence of it later, I wouldn't say anyone, but I would say you are.

You mean 7.00 is supposed to be the price? You just said the price was $6.95. like a bonehead you didn't put a dollar sign in front of 7.00, and you believe this inability to communicate means I'm stupid?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:

[emoji38]

You mean 7.00 is supposed tb the price? You just said the price was $6.95, and the bonehead paperview didn't put a dollar sign in front of it, and you believe his inability to communicate means I'm stupid?

Take a minute and go back and read your last few posts. You're sounding more childish and dumb in each of them.

Why would a 32 year old be talking on the phone with a 14 year old? There is NOTHING good that can come from that.

All you have offered is insinuation and innuendo...exactly what political smear hatchet jobs are intended to do.

Talking on the phone is not sexual assault.

Nor has any actual evidence been put forward. Moore is entitled to due process, but the nature of this creepy accusation 38 years after the supposed incident is not for the truth to come out. The purpose is character assassination in order to remove a political opponent.

To remove a political opponent that molests little girls.

Proof? Where is the evidence that he molested little girls?

All you have is unproven accusations decades after the alleged incident. This is how Totalitarian regimes work, bub.

Please read.
No one said he molested
Just that he admitted a 30 something guy dated teenagers.
Don't you think that's sick??
Hardly the thing senators are made of.
Maybe in the confederacy among high school white boys

The age of consent in Alabama was 16 years in that era. Personally, I wouldn't have dated a 30 something guy when I was a teenager, but that doesn't make Moore's actions either illegal or immoral.

Again, I'll stand by the concepts of Rule of Law and Due Process, thing which the Left abandoned long ago.
uhh..she was 14, not 16.

All you have offered is insinuation and innuendo...exactly what political smear hatchet jobs are intended to do.

Talking on the phone is not sexual assault.

Nor has any actual evidence been put forward. Moore is entitled to due process, but the nature of this creepy accusation 38 years after the supposed incident is not for the truth to come out. The purpose is character assassination in order to remove a political opponent.

All you have is unproven accusations decades after the alleged incident. This is how Totalitarian regimes work, bub.

Please read.
No one said he molested

The age of consent in Alabama was 16 years in that era. Personally, I wouldn't have dated a 30 something guy when I was a teenager, but that doesn't make Moore's actions either illegal or immoral.

Again, I'll stand by the concepts of Rule of Law and Due Process, thing which the Left abandoned long ago.
uhh..she was 14, not 16.

She never claimed he had sex with her either!

Bripat hates women. Probably from all the rejections he's had his whole life. Anytime there are women or children who have been sexually molested or assaulted he always stands firm against the victims and makes excuses for the perps.
He belongs in that special place in hell along with the old men who take advantage of young girls.
Not true. I'll stand with Harry Weinstein's victims any day.

Please read.
No one said he molested

uhh..she was 14, not 16.

She never claimed he had sex with her either!
Thats cool bro, I still prolly wouldnt trust a 32yr old dude that talks to chicks that are 14.

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
this is a bit of a reach.

i'm gonna wait for the entire story to come out before i make each nugget fall the way i'd like. if he's guilty, he and anyone guilty needs to be done.

anyone lying to simply attack someones character, they need to be gone also.

Bripat hates women. Probably from all the rejections he's had his whole life. Anytime there are women or children who have been sexually molested or assaulted he always stands firm against the victims and makes excuses for the perps.
He belongs in that special place in hell along with the old men who take advantage of young girls.

Try fucking decaff asshole. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Innocent until proven guilty is in a court of law. Not for elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. He needs to step down. He's unfit to serve.

Mitt Romney.

Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly is raising money for Doug Jones, calls Roy Moore an “extremist with a record of putting political ideology above the rule of law.”

Not true. I'll stand with Harry Weinstein's victims any day.

Of course you do, he's a democrat. When a republican slime ball like Trump and Moore assaults women, in Moore's case, teenagers, you do a 180.
Moore trolled custody hearings for young girls, 4 women have confirmed L. Corfman's story.
He fed an18 year old alcohol when the drinking age was 19.
He used to pick up these 14-18 year olds a few blocks from their homes like a typical Pedaphile.
You're incapable of rational thought when a republican is involved.

Forum List

Back