BUSTED: Supposed ‘Racist Event’ at CPAC 2013 a Big Media Lie – Here’s the Truth

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
by Jim Hoft
March 16, 2013

The liberal media today are reporting on an incident yesterday at CPAC 2013. K. Carl Smith, founder and President of Frederick Douglas Republicans, held a break-out session on minority outreach. During the question and answer period a young man identified as Scott Terry suggested that blacks should be grateful for the clothing, shelter and food provided by their slave masters.

Here is how Think Progreess reported on the incident:

A panel at the Conservative Political Action Committee on Republican minority outreach exploded into controversy on Friday afternoon, after an audience member defended slavery as good for African-Americans.

The exchange occurred after an audience member from North Carolina, 30-year-old Scott Terry, asked whether Republicans could endorse races remaining separate but equal. After the presenter, K. Carl Smith of Frederick Douglass Republicans, answered by referencing a letter by Frederick Douglass forgiving his former master, the audience member said “For what? For feeding him and housing him?” Several people in the audience cheered and applauded Terry’s outburst.

After the exchange, Terry muttered under his breath, “why can’t we just have segregation?” noting the Constitution’s protections for freedom of association. Watch it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PGfCX9sJqqc]CPAC slavery - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SkrA8xCl2I]Tea Party Patriots LIVE breaks the complete story on "racist event" at CPAC 2013 - YouTube[/ame]​

Read more:
BUSTED: Supposed ?Racist Event? at CPAC 2013 a Big Media Lie ? Here?s the Truth | The Gateway Pundit

They pull this crap all the time..

The media is an enemy of Republicans and Conservatives..

people better wake up and fight back against this

Don't forget...at CPAC, they ALSO had a workshop, teaching them how NOT to sound like....

tumblr_mby77ntW4Z1r2p38qo1_400.jpg

LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS?
holy cow, I used to go there, then the owner went frikken insane..
dear gawd people don't take anything that comes from there as truth

Ok. Let's forget Little Green Footballs and go directly to Scott Terry's website, "Shotgun Barrel Straight." Here's the link:

Shotgun Barrel Straight | Truth, Justice and Southern Fire

On his site, he has these things to say:

"…The GOP wants to continue its war against unique culture / ethnic / racial distinctions. *The GOP wants us all to blend together into a mocha-colored, capitalist utopia!…"

"….All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!…" (He's basically promoting "separate but equal" here.)

He also suggests we familiarize ourselves with the three step "Sailer Strategy to Save America." Those three steps are:

First: the voters most likely to vote Republican are whites who are married with children. So you want your base to thrive.

Second: since the GOP is inevitably the white party, you want marginally white people from places like Latin America and South Asia to identify as white.

Third: you want to import fewer people who are likely to vote against your party.

Farther down, he's got this to say to his readers:

"….If you consider yourself a racially self-conscious Christian, especially if you consider yourself a Kinist – you’re welcome to take a second (if you’re willing) and look at the following poll…."

Know what a Kinist is? It's a follower of the philosophy of Kinism. What's Kinism, you may well ask? Well...let me help you with that:

"...We believe that our White people have a God-given right and duty to seek their own prosperity and existence as a distinct nation. This is primarily to be achieved by converting our people to the religion of our only Savior, Jesus Christ. Therefore, we denounce the sin of miscegenation as a violation of God’s created order which has permanent consequences for every heritable trait. We appeal to God’s creation mandate of kind after kind. It is the obligation of both church and state to forbid mixed unions according to biblical laws prohibiting unequal yoking..."

Principles of Kinism - Spirit/Water/Blood

That's enough from this screwballs website. You can explore the rest on your own.

NOW....would somebody like to once again try to convince us the "liberal media" misidentified this guy as a racist?

LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS?
holy cow, I used to go there, then the owner went frikken insane..
dear gawd people don't take anything that comes from there as truth

Ok. Let's forget Little Green Footballs and go directly to Scott Terry's website, "Shotgun Barrel Straight." Here's the link:

Shotgun Barrel Straight | Truth, Justice and Southern Fire

On his site, he has these things to say:

"…The GOP wants to continue its war against unique culture / ethnic / racial distinctions. *The GOP wants us all to blend together into a mocha-colored, capitalist utopia!…"

"….All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!…" (He's basically promoting "separate but equal" here.)

He also suggests we familiarize ourselves with the three step "Sailer Strategy to Save America." Those three steps are:

First: the voters most likely to vote Republican are whites who are married with children. So you want your base to thrive.

Second: since the GOP is inevitably the white party, you want marginally white people from places like Latin America and South Asia to identify as white.

Third: you want to import fewer people who are likely to vote against your party.

Farther down, he's got this to say to his readers:

"….If you consider yourself a racially self-conscious Christian, especially if you consider yourself a Kinist – you’re welcome to take a second (if you’re willing) and look at the following poll…."

Know what a Kinist is? It's a follower of the philosophy of Kinism. What's Kinism, you may well ask? Well...let me help you with that:

"...We believe that our White people have a God-given right and duty to seek their own prosperity and existence as a distinct nation. This is primarily to be achieved by converting our people to the religion of our only Savior, Jesus Christ. Therefore, we denounce the sin of miscegenation as a violation of God’s created order which has permanent consequences for every heritable trait. We appeal to God’s creation mandate of kind after kind. It is the obligation of both church and state to forbid mixed unions according to biblical laws prohibiting unequal yoking..."

Principles of Kinism - Spirit/Water/Blood

That's enough from this screwballs website. You can explore the rest on your own.

NOW....would somebody like to once again try to convince us the "liberal media" misidentified this guy as a racist?

LMAO, seems to me he's promoting multiculturalism, isn't that one of the dems sacred cows, not separate but equal. Spin on.

LMAO, seems to me he's promoting multiculturalism, isn't that one of the dems sacred cows, not separate but equal. Spin on.

Reading with comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it?

"….All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!…"

This wouldn't be the very definition of multiculturalism? If not what is?

"….All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!…"

No, it wouldn't be. He's saying to keep races and cultures separate. Only he's trying to say it in a non-blatantly racist way.

Reading with comprehension requires reading the whole thing. it's called "context."

"...Our question: why not reach out to whites?

This is exactly what the GOP needs to do, as a matter of fact. Steve Sailer and the guys at VDARE have done an excellent job in pointing this out. Please educate yourself about the Sailer Strategy.

What was the GOP’s answer to this question?

Well, you have seen the fall out. The GOP doesn’t want to answer this question. They’d rather side with a few left wing British nutjobs, and pretend that I was “advocating for slavery” – even though I SPECIFICALLY told them that I wasn’t! I guess fine distinctions like supporting or not supporting “slavery” are too hard to draw for our liberal friends?

The GOP wants to continue its war against unique culture / ethnic / racial distinctions. The GOP wants us all to blend together into a mocha-colored, capitalist utopia!

For the fair-minded reading this:

All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! (Is there? Is there anyone willing to self-consciously defend the mocha-colored, distinctionless dream world? Please post here and we can debate it)...."

No, it wouldn't be. He's saying to keep races and cultures separate. Only he's trying to say it in a non-blatantly racist way.

They however are not quoting Terry, they are quoting a guy he was with. Where's any proof that contradicts what the Tea Party video said about Terry ultimately agreeing with the guy conducting the meeting.
EDIT: BTW the sentence I pointed out does not promote separate but equal.

Last edited:
It's hilarious watching the right wingers scatter like cockroaches to make up lies to cover their rears after the racist video appeared.

They however are not quoting Terry, they are quoting a guy he was with. Where's any proof that contradicts what the Tea Party video said about Terry ultimately agreeing with the guy conducting the meeting.

I'm quoting from Terry's OWN WEBSITE! Heck, I even gave you a link so you can see it for yourself. Are you suggesting somebody else writes his website? Maybe that "guy he was with?"

I'm quoting from Terry's OWN WEBSITE! Heck, I even gave you a link so you can see it for yourself. Are you suggesting somebody else writes his website? Maybe that "guy he was with?"

I didn't find his name anywhere on that site, you assuming that your source site is correct without any independent verification. What makes your source credible other than the fact you choose to believe them?

It appears there are people who cannot recognize a white nationalist even when one walks right up to them and slaps them in the face.

No wonder the WN rhetoric has been bleeding over into the modern GOP. The ignorant rubes don't recognize it when they hear or see it. The party is being poisoned from within. It is infected with bigots, racists, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

When the black guy decides to explain how to reach out to minorities, it attracted white nationalists like moths to a flame.

If you can't tell by the man's website he is a white nationalist, then you are seriously ignorant.

Some samplings from the little Nazi's web page:

I never felt more alone than I did the other night, while accompanying my parents to the local production of “Fiddler on the Roof”. My stream of capricious and frightening hatred had turned to a flooding river as I gazed at the dead faces, smiling up at, what I’m too kind in calling, a half-descent portrayal of a group of Godless pagans, prancing around in their celebration of the downfall of Western Civilization.

How can Christian people love evil so much?

Even the good parts of “Fiddler” were made base by the grinning, gesticulating, grotesqueness of Tevye (the central jew of the narrative, for those who are unfamiliar with it).

“If I were a rich man” … sang Tevye, “I’d turn all European women into whores…”

“I wouldn’t have to work hard” … he sings, “they’ll do all the ravaging, themselves!”

That a white man can so thoroughly imitate Satan’s chosen people, is testimony to the success of their transformational agenda.

Jews are "Satan's chosen people".

I met Gary Bates once. His book on UFOs was very popular in my house. It got passed around from my father, to my sister, and eventually to me. I had Mr. Bates sign the beat-up family copy and told him how much I enjoyed it. He had a warm, typically Australian personality. I know he’s a decent father, also, because later the same evening, I met his daughter. After sitting through a fairly long debate between two scientists (one an old-Earther, the other a Young), a crowd of angry Young Earthers had congregated around the Old Earth scholar. We all wanted a piece of him. While I politely waited for an opportunity to get a word in edgewise, a stunning young blonde pushed her way through the crowd, and attacked the old scientist with impressive rhetoric. Sure enough, it was Bates’ daughter.

But after seeing how Creation Ministries International (and all Young Earth organizations I’m familiar with – Gary Bates’ included) now seem more adept at championing left-wing egalitarianism and more specifically, race mixing, I feel sorry for the poor girl.

With anti-European sentiments like those Bates expresses in this article, I bet she’s been pushed into a relationship with a negro by now. What a shame.

You may also enjoy his Billy vs. The Negro story.

Forum List

Back