BUSTED: Supposed ‘Racist Event’ at CPAC 2013 a Big Media Lie – Here’s the Truth

It appears there are people who cannot recognize a white nationalist even when one walks right up to them and slaps them in the face.

No wonder the WN rhetoric has been bleeding over into the modern GOP. The ignorant rubes don't recognize it when they hear or see it. The party is being poisoned from within. It is infected with bigots, racists, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

When the black guy decides to explain how to reach out to minorities, it attracted white nationalists like moths to a flame.

If you can't tell by the man's website he is a white nationalist, then you are seriously ignorant.

I agree the site was a racist site, I still haven't seen any proof who owns the site. Just claims by another site, personally I have no clue how to verify a sites ownership, do you?

All I could find is the site is hosted by wordpress.com and they don't release ownership info. So I guess we have to take a leap of faith to beleive any ownership claims.

It appears there are people who cannot recognize a white nationalist even when one walks right up to them and slaps them in the face.

No wonder the WN rhetoric has been bleeding over into the modern GOP. The ignorant rubes don't recognize it when they hear or see it. The party is being poisoned from within. It is infected with bigots, racists, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

When the black guy decides to explain how to reach out to minorities, it attracted white nationalists like moths to a flame.

If you can't tell by the man's website he is a white nationalist, then you are seriously ignorant.

I agree the site was a racist site, I still haven't seen any proof who owns the site. Just claims by another site, personally I have no clue how to verify a sites ownership, do you?

You said it sounded multiculturalist.

LMAO, seems to me he's promoting multiculturalism, isn't that one of the dems sacred cows, not separate but equal. Spin on.

Spin on?

Was the Argumetns Against Miscengenation tab not clue enough?

Sorry, you exposed your ignorance. You didn't even recognize a blatantly white nationalist site for exactly that. I don't think you know what separatism really is, seeing how you confused it for multiculturalism, it's polar opposite.

Last edited:
I didn't find his name anywhere on that site, you assuming that your source site is correct without any independent verification. What makes your source credible other than the fact you choose to believe them?

Really? At the very top:

"Many of you are visiting this blog due to the recent CPAC controversy, where my friend Matt Heimbach and I, made national news by showing up and asking (in civil, articulate tones, mind you) a few simple questions..."

Now...who do you think wrote that?

LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS?
holy cow, I used to go there, then the owner went frikken insane..
dear gawd people don't take anything that comes from there as truth

Ok. Let's forget Little Green Footballs and go directly to Scott Terry's website, "Shotgun Barrel Straight." Here's the link:

Shotgun Barrel Straight | Truth, Justice and Southern Fire

On his site, he has these things to say:

"…The GOP wants to continue its war against unique culture / ethnic / racial distinctions. *The GOP wants us all to blend together into a mocha-colored, capitalist utopia!…"

"….All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!…" (He's basically promoting "separate but equal" here.)

He also suggests we familiarize ourselves with the three step "Sailer Strategy to Save America." Those three steps are:

First: the voters most likely to vote Republican are whites who are married with children. So you want your base to thrive.

Second: since the GOP is inevitably the white party, you want marginally white people from places like Latin America and South Asia to identify as white.

Third: you want to import fewer people who are likely to vote against your party.

Farther down, he's got this to say to his readers:

"….If you consider yourself a racially self-conscious Christian, especially if you consider yourself a Kinist – you’re welcome to take a second (if you’re willing) and look at the following poll…."

Know what a Kinist is? It's a follower of the philosophy of Kinism. What's Kinism, you may well ask? Well...let me help you with that:

"...We believe that our White people have a God-given right and duty to seek their own prosperity and existence as a distinct nation. This is primarily to be achieved by converting our people to the religion of our only Savior, Jesus Christ. Therefore, we denounce the sin of miscegenation as a violation of God’s created order which has permanent consequences for every heritable trait. We appeal to God’s creation mandate of kind after kind. It is the obligation of both church and state to forbid mixed unions according to biblical laws prohibiting unequal yoking..."

Principles of Kinism - Spirit/Water/Blood

That's enough from this screwballs website. You can explore the rest on your own.

NOW....would somebody like to once again try to convince us the "liberal media" misidentified this guy as a racist?

This thread is as dead as a Ryan (R) budget now :( :lol:

This thread is as dead as a Ryan (R) budget now :( :lol:

No, probably not. The truth sets everyone free but Nutter's. When confronted with the facts, they'll deny it, ignore it, pretend it isn't there and just go right on as if nothing has happened.

Wow, the GOP just gets more and more radical. Facts no longer matter to the right - Mitt Romney proved that...

c3EEY.jpg

You said it sounded multiculturalist.

LMAO, seems to me he's promoting multiculturalism, isn't that one of the dems sacred cows, not separate but equal. Spin on.

Spin on?

Was the Argumetns Against Miscengenation tab not clue enough?

Sorry, you exposed your ignorance. You didn't even recognize a blatantly white nationalist site for exactly that. I don't think you know what separatism really is, seeing how you confused it for multiculturalism, it's polar opposite.

Yep I said that in relation to this out of context quote provided by oldguy.

"….All peoples, all races, can benefit from having their unique distinctions respected, preserved, and honored!…" (He's basically promoting "separate but equal" here.)

I would appreciate it if you would put my quotes in complete context.

by Jim Hoft
March 16, 2013

The liberal media today are reporting on an incident yesterday at CPAC 2013. K. Carl Smith, founder and President of Frederick Douglas Republicans, held a break-out session on minority outreach. During the question and answer period a young man identified as Scott Terry suggested that blacks should be grateful for the clothing, shelter and food provided by their slave masters.

Here is how Think Progreess reported on the incident:

A panel at the Conservative Political Action Committee on Republican minority outreach exploded into controversy on Friday afternoon, after an audience member defended slavery as good for African-Americans.

The exchange occurred after an audience member from North Carolina, 30-year-old Scott Terry, asked whether Republicans could endorse races remaining separate but equal. After the presenter, K. Carl Smith of Frederick Douglass Republicans, answered by referencing a letter by Frederick Douglass forgiving his former master, the audience member said “For what? For feeding him and housing him?” Several people in the audience cheered and applauded Terry’s outburst.

After the exchange, Terry muttered under his breath, “why can’t we just have segregation?” noting the Constitution’s protections for freedom of association. Watch it:

Read more:
BUSTED: Supposed ?Racist Event? at CPAC 2013 a Big Media Lie ? Here?s the Truth | The Gateway Pundit

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had no idea that people like that CPAC types were raising their kids to be such bigots :eek:

cpac-2013-race-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By BENJY SARLIN

A CPAC session sponsored by Tea Party Patriots and billed as a primer on teaching activists how to court black voters devolved into a shouting match as some attendees demanded justice for white voters and others shouted down a black woman who reacted in horror.

The session, entitled “Trump The Race Card: Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?” was led by K. Carl Smith, a black conservative who mostly urged attendees to deflect racism charges by calling themselves “Frederick Douglass Republicans.”

Disruptions began when he started accusing Democrats of still being the party of the Confederacy — a common talking point on the right.

“I don’t care how much the KKK improved,” he said. “I’m not going to join the KKK. The Democratic Party founded the KKK.”

Lines like that drew shouts of praise from some attendees and murmurs of disapproval from one non-conservative black attendee, Kim Brown, a radio host and producer with Voice of Russia, a broadcasting service of the Russian government.

But then questions and answers began. And things went off the rails.

More: Tea Party Event On Racial Tolerance Turns To Chaos As ‘Disenfranchised’ Arrive | TPMDC

cpac-2013-race-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By BENJY SARLIN

A CPAC session sponsored by Tea Party Patriots and billed as a primer on teaching activists how to court black voters devolved into a shouting match as some attendees demanded justice for white voters and others shouted down a black woman who reacted in horror.

The session, entitled “Trump The Race Card: Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?” was led by K. Carl Smith, a black conservative who mostly urged attendees to deflect racism charges by calling themselves “Frederick Douglass Republicans.”

Disruptions began when he started accusing Democrats of still being the party of the Confederacy — a common talking point on the right.

“I don’t care how much the KKK improved,” he said. “I’m not going to join the KKK. The Democratic Party founded the KKK.”

Lines like that drew shouts of praise from some attendees and murmurs of disapproval from one non-conservative black attendee, Kim Brown, a radio host and producer with Voice of Russia, a broadcasting service of the Russian government.

But then questions and answers began. And things went off the rails.

More: Tea Party Event On Racial Tolerance Turns To Chaos As ‘Disenfranchised’ Arrive | TPMDC

I wonder why people down yonder wear a flag that is associated with gun confiscation

Government Gun Seizures In Tennessee -- In History and Today | Humphrey on the Hill | knoxnews.com

I didn't find his name anywhere on that site, you assuming that your source site is correct without any independent verification. What makes your source credible other than the fact you choose to believe them?

Really? At the very top:

"Many of you are visiting this blog due to the recent CPAC controversy, where my friend Matt Heimbach and I, made national news by showing up and asking (in civil, articulate tones, mind you) a few simple questions..."

I know who you assume wrote it, yet I seem to recall you saying it is on the poster to provide proof of a claim, are you not gong to hold yourself to your own standards?

Really? At the very top:

I know who you assume wrote it, yet I seem to recall you saying it is on the poster to provide proof of a claim, are you not gong to hold yourself to your own standards?

A guy identified as 30 year old Scott Terry from NC is the subject of this thread and the current media frenzy, right?

The posted biography of the owner of this site says this: "I’m a 30 year old ex-Naval Photographer, currently living in N.C."

The person who writes that blog said:

"...Many of you are visiting this blog due to the recent CPAC controversy, where my friend Matt Heimbach and I...."

What else do you want? Would you have me get Scott Terry to call you personally?

Gee whiz, man. You're not THAT dense.

Really? At the very top:

A guy identified as 30 year old Scott Terry from NC is the subject of this thread and the current media frenzy, right?

The posted biography of the owner of this site says this: "I’m a 30 year old ex-Naval Photographer, currently living in N.C."

"...Many of you are visiting this blog due to the recent CPAC controversy, where my friend Matt Heimbach and I...."

What else do you want? Would you have me get Scott Terry to call you personally?

Your right, I'm not that dense, but I just can't resist using your own tactics on you, it gives me so much enjoyment you wouldn't believe.

by Jim Hoft
BUSTED: Supposed ‘Racist Event’ at CPAC 2013 a Big Media Lie – Here’s the Truth

So, the guy got embarrased and bought a book. I guess that excuses his blatantly racist remarks.
If K Carl Smith is believable!

After all he also said the audience was against Scott Terry when they were actually against Kim Brown, a black reporter from the Voice of Russia who was there and took offense at what was said. Smith said he and Terry were "friends."

I was invited by the Tea Party Patriots to conduct a breakout session entitled: “Trump The Race Card” and share the Frederick Douglass Republican Message. In the middle of my delivery, while discussing the 1848 “Women’s Rights Convention,” I was rudely interrupted by a woman working for the Voice of Russia. She abruptly asked me: “How many black women were there?” This question was intentionally disruptive and coercive with no way of creating a positive dialogue.
In addition, a young man who wasn’t a Tea Party Patriot, made some racially insensitive comments, he said: “Blacks should be happy that the slave master gave them shelter, clothing, and food.” At the conclusion of the breakout session, I further explained to him the Frederick Douglass Republican Message which he embraced, bought a book, and we left as friends.

Your right, I'm not that dense, but I just can't resist using your own tactics on you, it gives me so much enjoyment you wouldn't believe.

Ok. So, are you now admitting I'm right? The guy IS a racist and the original post which says the so-called "liberal media" misrepresented him is a lie?

LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS?
holy cow, I used to go there, then the owner went frikken insane..
dear gawd people don't take anything that comes from there as truth

Who in the hell is Scott Terry and who in the hell gives a crap what his opinion is, he speaks for himself. Little Green Apples make people sick, apparently in the head. Lying must be taught in liberal Journalism schools.

Ok. So, are you now admitting I'm right? The guy IS a racist and the original post which says the so-called "liberal media" misrepresented him is a lie?

Did the media misrepresent him, no, did they attempt to misrepresent others at CPAC with their broad brush analogies, yes. But isn't that their SOP?

Forum List

Back