BUSTED: UnPrincipled Mike Pence caught on hot mic asking to deliver ’empty’ PPE boxes into a nursing home ‘for the camera’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Not surprised that an unfunny late night loser comedian would miss it when Pence was joking....

• Banned
Not surprised that an unfunny late night loser comedian would miss it when Pence was joking....
YOU GOT JOKES?

this is no time for jokes!
Didn't you see Pence laugh and hear the people around him giggle?....this is what media cucks like the late night fool do...made up BS....
that's worse than the original charge!
Only for people with no sense of humor like you and Jimmy Kimmel....I can't believe that clown still has a show...I wonder how many TDS TV people will be out of a job after Trump wins in November....

• Banned
YOU GOT JOKES?

Didn't you see Pence laugh and hear the people around him giggle?....this is what media cucks like the late night fool do...made up BS....
Only for people with no sense of humor like you and Jimmy Kimmel....I can't believe that clown still has a show...I wonder how many TDS TV people will be out of a job after Trump wins in November....
Kimmel beat Lyin Ted at basketball...so he is more qualified to be president than Lyin Cruz!

YOU GOT JOKES?

Kimmel beat Lyin Ted at basketball...so he is more qualified to be president than Lyin Cruz!
o_O

WAIIIIIIT.

This does look like fake news. i apologize.

OOOOOOPS

Umm... Pence may have made a joke, but for those who are in harms way in the ER and the ICU, it was not funny, nor is his habit of not wearing a mask, setting a horrible example to those easily led by Pence, Trump and their press secretaries.

Umm... Pence may have made a joke, but for those who are in harms way in the ER and the ICU, it was not funny, nor is his habit of not wearing a mask, setting a horrible example to those easily led by Pence, Trump and their press secretaries.
Oh shutup...the virus doesn't kill a sense of humor....I'm guessing yours died in 2016.....

Look at this crumb Jimmy Kimmel misrepresenting the video right in front of his stupid audience.....what a bunch of trained seals.....

even the best fall down sometimes
even the wrong words seem to ryhme
even the stars refuse to shine

i made a mistake...like many superstars have!

its Kimmel's fault, not mine, anyway! NO APOLOGY!

NY Gov. Andy Cuomo killed about 3,500 nursing home patients by forcing them to accept infected patients and the crazy TDS left is hysterical about Pence carrying empty boxes into a nursing home for a photo op. WTF?

The democrat House Speaker took the media on a tour of her designer ice cream collection while her constituents were dying on the streets and the TDS left thinks that the Trump administration shouldn't be taken seriously because the V.P. posed with empty boxes? Good Lord.

Seems the Staged photo of Mass PPE are here, may be two boxes?
1589058146340.png

Forum List

Back