But....people who carry concealed guns legally are more law abiding? But....they tell us this isn't true....but it is...

You're pissing into the wind.
Those with the power to take your guns don't give a flying fuck about facts or whining from gun owners.

They have an agenda. PERIOD.

You have two choices.......
1). Continue to do nothing but cry and whine...and 100% guaranteed lose your guns and any 2A rights.
2). Realize that the ONLY way you will remain an armed society is to personally FIGHT for that right

Last edited:
In America the guy carrying the concealed gun has to be a good guy with a gun, right up until the last second before he uses his AR-15 at the local elementary school. Then both the pro-gun side and the anti-gun side agree that he's a bad guy with a gun.

No, he's always a demented, LEFT indoctrinated maniac and 99% of the time a Democrat.

THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH

IF YOU really CARED AT ALL ABOUT STOPPING "GUN VIOLENCE" YOU'D GO AFTER THE CAUSE OF IT....
DEMOCRAT POLICIES

No, he's always a demented, LEFT indoctrinated maniac and 99% of the time a Democrat.

THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH

IF YOU really CARED AT ALL ABOUT STOPPING "GUN VIOLENCE" YOU'D GO AFTER THE CAUSE OF IT....
DEMOCRAT POLICIES
I have no access to statistics that might disprove that 99% of the time the shooters are Democrats.

And more to the point, I have no ambition to prove it might not be true!

Let's accept it and let it be.

In America the guy carrying the concealed gun has to be a good guy with a gun, right up until the last second before he uses his AR-15 at the local elementary school. Then both the pro-gun side and the anti-gun side agree that he's a bad guy with a gun.
The whole point of checking someone's police, medical, driving record, and referees is to try and make sure the person owning and using a gun is a safe candidate in society. That's step 1. Step 2 is, where do you use them? Not in the high street for starters, and not in public in general.

Then if you're shooting vermin, clays, pheasant etc.. then do they really need assault weapons? So the types of allowable weapons need regulated.

Buy back programs need implemented and anyone breaching laws, is heavily stamped on. Then as generations move on, the incidents get lower and lower.

America suffers high gun incidents because of the current gun mentality.

The whole point of checking someone's police, medical, driving record, and referees is to try and make sure the person owning and using a gun is a safe candidate in society. That's step 1. Step 2 is, where do you use them? Not in the high street for starters, and not in public in general.

Then if you're shooting vermin, clays, pheasant etc.. then do they really need assault weapons? So the types of allowable weapons need regulated.

Buy back programs need implemented and anyone breaching laws, is heavily stamped on. Then as generations move on, the incidents get lower and lower.

I do believe it's so Captain.
But I still believe we all should encourage discussions that are started by the pro-gunners. We can't allow their dangerous mentality to go unchallenged.

Then if you're shooting vermin, clays, pheasant etc.. then do they really need assault weapons?
I can just imagine someone trying to shoot clays with an assault rifle on full auto
America has high gun incidents because they don't go after the criminal element causing them, and when do arrest them, they let them slide on lesser charges.

350 million Americans

Over 600 million guns in private hands

Over 22 million Americans have permits to carry guns for self defense.

Number of mass public shooting crazies in 2022?

Total killed....74

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Bathtubs kill 350 people a year....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people every year....

Europeans murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years...more people murdered after having guns confiscated than people murdered with guns in America over our entire 246 year history....

You guys have the problem...not us...

I can just imagine someone trying to shoot clays with an assault rifle on full auto

America has high gun incidents because they don't go after the criminal element causing them, and when do arrest them, they let them slide on lesser charges.

Let's fix your post.......

America has high gun incidents because DEMOCRATS don't go after the criminal element causing them, and when do arrest them, the Democrats.... let them slide on lesser charges.

350 million Americans

Over 600 million guns in private hands

Over 22 million Americans have permits to carry guns for self defense.

Number of mass public shooting crazies in 2022?

Total killed....74
I underestimated the number of mass shootings.

674? Go figure!

And this just more of the false and inane theory that every single person is just a criminal in waiting.

But if I tell you that I think you are a pedophile in waiting you'll be all offended right?

And this just more of the false and inane theory that every single person is just a criminal in waiting.

But if I tell you that I think you are a pedophile in waiting you'll be all offended right?
Not offended at all being accused by those of your persuasion.

Not every single person is a criminal in waiting.

But *every single American taking his AR-15 to an elementary school is a good guy who will soon be a criminal.

*except police officers and those who are hired to keep the good/bad guys away.

But *every single American taking his AR-15 to an elementary school is a good guy who will soon be a criminal.

And no one but that criminal is responsible for his crimes.

But that's not your narrative. You want everyone to pay the price for someone else's criminal acts.

You are a fucking Canadian. You gave up your rights so just shut the fuck up. This discussion is for the adults.

I do believe it's so Captain.
But I still believe we all should encourage discussions that are started by the pro-gunners. We can't allow their dangerous mentality to go unchallenged.

What does it add to your life to sit here and be laughed at by so many people?

Really.

Thought provoking post.

Forum List

Back