But Sweden has gun control...and their gun control laws don't work? But......how is this possible?

Actually none of their laws work because you can buy off the cops

You need rule of law for effective gun control

Sweden has laws. They enforce them. But the gangs don't seem to have a problem getting whatever they want.

Because it's only on paper. Hows that working in japan?

Japan has the strictest laws on the books and the police admit there are more illegal guns in Japan than there are criminals to carry them.

They had 42 gun deaths in 2020.

We call that Tuesday

Yes, look who is being killed. Violent third world immigrants. Notice a pattern? Violent third world people shoot each other no matter where they are.

Japan has the strictest laws on the books and the police admit there are more illegal guns in Japan than there are criminals to carry them.
Japan has 11 gun deaths a year

We have 35,000

They could field a football team....we can fill the stadium

Japan has 11 gun deaths a year

We have 35,000

They could field a football team....we can fill the stadium

Yes, their criminals favor swords and knives. It's a cultural thing. Yet they have more guns than they need.

Gun control laws don't work.

They never have.

Yes, their criminals favor swords and knives. It's a cultural thing. Yet they have more guns than they need.

Gun control laws don't work.

They never have.
Yeah it couldn't possibly be the gun control laws

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah it couldn't possibly be the gun control laws

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

No, it isn't. The Yakuza consider themselves the spiritual heirs of the Samurai. It is considered unmanly to use a gun. They take great pride in their knife fighting skills.

You don't understand cultural influences do you.

You are quite limited in your knowledge base.

Any year we get 42 gun deaths in America you let me know. Lol

Take the top ten Democrat controlled cities out of the equation and the rest of the USA drops BELOW that number.

So, what is wrong with those Democrat controlled cities?

No, it isn't. The Yakuza consider themselves the spiritual heirs of the Samurai. It is considered unmanly to use a gun. They take great pride in their knife fighting skills.

You don't understand cultural influences do you.

You are quite limited in your knowledge base.
Can you name a country with gun laws you admire that has low gun deaths?

Take the top ten Democrat controlled cities out of the equation and the rest of the USA drops BELOW that number.

So, what is wrong with those Democrat controlled cities?
I LOVE this

If you remove most of the gun deaths we have very few gun deaths

HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE this

If you remove most of the gun deaths we have very few gun deaths

HAHAHAHAHA

The vast majority of murders and suicides happen in 10 cities. This is a fact. What us wrong with those 10 cities?

Hmmmm.

But I can name a lot if countries with gun control that have low gun deaths

See a pattern? Lol

Correlation doesn't equal causation. That is a scientific principle. You should learn it.

Forum List

Back