But Sweden has gun control...and their gun control laws don't work? But......how is this possible?

20 fatal shootings in four months? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Get back to me when they get within sniffing distance of our tally.
You do the math...jeez.

Swedene
The reason their murder rates are so low is because they don't have the ready access to guns and ammunition that we have.
End of story.

No, it's because they are monoculture. The violence is coming from the violent third worlders they are importing.

From your own link....wikipedia.....

It has been reported that there have been 150,000 desertions from the Mexican army during 2003 to 2009. Stated another way, about one-eighth of the Mexican army deserts annually.[20] Many of these deserters take their government-issued automatic rifles with them while leaving. Some of those weapons originate from the USA.[21] It has been determined that at least some of the M203 grenade launchers and M16A2 assault rifles cited above are of counterfeit origin manufactured for the cartels, possibly to resemble the weapons carried by the Mexican Special Forces.[22]

Opinion noted and dismissed

You anti-gun fanatics.....you are obsessed with guns, to the point you refuse to understand the actual issues involved.....you refuse to understand the truth, facts and reality, but instead can't see past the "gun." Criminals are released over and over again by the democrat party, and you say "gun."

You are a large part of our problem in dealing with criminals in this country.

From your own link....wikipedia.....

It has been reported that there have been 150,000 desertions from the Mexican army during 2003 to 2009. Stated another way, about one-eighth of the Mexican army deserts annually.[20] Many of these deserters take their government-issued automatic rifles with them while leaving. Some of those weapons originate from the USA.[21] It has been determined that at least some of the M203 grenade launchers and M16A2 assault rifles cited above are of counterfeit origin manufactured for the cartels, possibly to resemble the weapons carried by the Mexican Special Forces.[22]
Yes they do get some guns from the military

Your claim was MOST

Yes they do get some guns from the military

Your claim was MOST

And it is most..........the Mexican government gets guns from the U.S. government, and they get diverted to the cartels...especially the military weapons.....

You anti-gun fanatics.....you are obsessed with guns, to the point you refuse to understand the actual issues involved.....you refuse to understand the truth, facts and reality, but instead can't see past the "gun." Criminals are released over and over again by the democrat party, and you say "gun."

You are a large part of our problem in dealing with criminals in this country.
Anti gun fanatic? I am looking at my gun safe right now. Going to the range again next week

Nobody in my battalion called me a anti gun fanatic. Lol

And it is most..........the Mexican government gets guns from the U.S. government, and they get diverted to the cartels...especially the military weapons.....
And mostly by smuggling guns from the US and central America

And mostly by smuggling guns from the US and central America

No.....again, they are getting their real guns, the military weapons they use, from the Mexican government, and the Guatemalan government...........as well as the Chinese and Europeans.....

No.....again, they are getting their real guns, the military weapons they use, from the Mexican government, and the Guatemalan government...........as well as the Chinese and Europeans.....
And by smuggling from the US as I have shown

It is true they get a lot from south America too

Not a lot. The majority. You can buy a fully automatic AK or M16 for under 300 bucks.

So the claim these assholes come to the US to spend more money, for a less capable weapon is asinine.

Bot a lot. The majority. You can buy a fully automatic AK or M16 for under 300 bucks.

So the claim these assholes come to the US to spend more money, for a less capable weapon is asinine.
Well I did post the evidence. Certainly easier to buy shotguns and handguns

The point is guns are readily available in mexico....you just have to buy off the cops

The point is guns are readily available in mexico....you just have to buy off the cops

So...you admit their gun control laws don't work.....

Yes, with incredibly strict gun control laws the bad guys have ZERO problem getting whatever they want.

You aren't helping your cause.

Forum List

Back