Buttigieg Answer to Question About Palestine Ohio.

In spreading 'equity' ? ......if you can't pass the apprenticeship test, no matter what you look like, you don't qualify....unless you want to dumb down the standards.
Never heard of anyone failing an apprenticeship test but I suppose it happens now and then.

Do you think their should be no testing?

Never heard of anyone failing an apprenticeship test but I suppose it happens now and then.

Do you think their should be no testing?
Not sure where you are going with this but Petey was referring to he doesn't see enough identity politics among the hard hat white guys...and he wants to fix it.
Yes people fail apprenticeship tests a lot. So to meet Petey's equity agenda, do you think, to achieve equity in jobs held primarily, as Petey puts it, by 'white guys in hard hats'......if there is a high rate of failing apprenticeship tests, they should lower the standards, in the name of equity?

Not sure where you are going with this but Petey was referring to he doesn't see enough identity politics among the hard hat white guys...and he wants to fix it.

I guess I missed this part. I expected he was talking to union guys about safety standards.

Yes people fail apprenticeship tests a lot. So to meet Petey's equity agenda, do you think, to achieve equity in jobs held primarily, as Petey puts it, by 'white guys in hard hats'......if there is a high rate of failing apprenticeship tests, they should lower the standards, in the name of equity?
IF their is some disproportionate racial mixup in the trades, I think it would be silly to blame the difficulty of testing requirements. It seems more likely it would manifest on the job in the form of favoritism etc.

I guess I missed this part. I expected he was talking to union guys about safety standards.

IF their is some disproportionate racial mixup in the trades, I think it would be silly to blame the difficulty of testing requirements. It seems more likely it would manifest on the job in the form of favoritism etc.
How about persons with lesser educational opportunities who are the 'right' identity and applied but fail the test?
Civil service exams were dumbed down in the 60-70's.....with tragic results.

How about persons with lesser educational opportunities who are the 'right' identity and applied but fail the test?
Civil service exams were dumbed down in the 60-70's.....with tragic results.
Again, I expect most discrimination would be done in the job site, not via testing.

To answer your question, no, I don't think they need to dumb down the rest.

The white people with hardhats was in reference when the train first derailed and bootyplug had nothing to say about it but instead chose to say there are too many white people in construction.

And no it isn't silly to not blame testing requirements. Blacks on average across the world, throughout history are predominantly less ambitious and less intelligent and less hard working than non blacks. Not all of them, but the majority of them. That's why there has never been a 1st world black country, barely even a 2nd world country. It's why all of the very few blacks that have added to mankind's achievements and evolution via science, medicine, engineering, aerospace, architecture and so on have always done so while living in a non black country. It's why colleges have to reserve X amount of spots for blacks because they can't beat whites, Asians and indians at entrance exams on average. It's why they blame all of their problems on racism despite the millions of poor, dumb, broke, uneducated whites in the same situation.

Again, I expect most discrimination would be done in the job site, not via testing.

To answer your question, no, I don't think they need to dumb down the rest.
When you want an outcome of equity in the workplace and your candidates don't possess the education levels or skills to pass required tests, what do you do?
We aren't looking for quality, only equity.

Attachments

• FB7xW7pWEAInKtg.jpeg
    FB7xW7pWEAInKtg.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 4
When you want an outcome of equity in the workplace and your candidates don't possess the education levels or skills to pass required tests, what do you do?
We aren't looking for quality, only equity.
You pat them on the back and tell them that the good old boys club will make sure they pass.

Not sure what minorities do.

I think you mean the Wokies will tighten you up.
No, I mean the good old boys club consisting of contractors. They ultimately decide who even takes the test. Get in good with them and you are golden. If they don't like you...for whatever reason; you may as well head down the road.

Donald Trump is in East Palestine, Ohio showing what leadership looks like. Joe Biden is just an empty suit.

Forum List

Back