Buttigieg calls for accountability as Southwest Airlines cancellation 'meltdown' worsens

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
but for 1 airline, the cancellation rate is down to 5 percent. Southwest Airlines is having a meltdown though

Last edited:
It's refreshing to see how Buttigieg addressed his own accountability as the Transportation Secretary and his dedication to negotiate and mitigate a rail strike. :D

What a piece of work, and exactly what one would expect from a diversity hire.

Still making believe, eh? Many of us know what's up.....

Go away..... Pete. How's that?

Many of us know also.

Now back to topic, Buttplug is a disaster... like almost the entire Potato administration. You avoid it because flaming draws away from it.

Many of us know that. Now gfy

Last edited:
Airlines got out of control after 9/11 and implemented the same bullshit, minuscule effective, polices that were and are thrust upon us due to Covid.

FlCLPivWAAIZgt8

Southwest IT executives better have iron clad severance contracts cuz they are about to be fired for incompetence. I’ve never seen a company meltdown like this. They have no idea where their crews , their customers, or their customers baggage are located.

Southwest’s cost-cutting and greed is hurting consumers. The lack of oversight and accountability from Secretary Buttigeig’s DOT led to Southwest’s cavalier attitude towards consumers. This isn’t a new issue, people have been calling out the DOT for MONTHS

Southwest got billions in PPP money and failed to update their IT system.
Taxpayer's got robbed again!
And muppets also paid out of pocket to have their luggage lost and get stuck at airports for a week!!
Build Back Better!!! Priceless!

Airlines got out of control after 9/11 and implemented the same bullshit, minuscule effective, polices that were and are thrust upon us due to Covid.
I choose to not prove myself a non terrorist with all the airport probitive bullshit so I simply choose a different travel plan and method. They turned something that was actually glamorous in the 50’a thru 90’s into an over regulated pile of shit.
I won’t wallow thru shit just to fly. I know you capitulators will.

Forum List

Back